It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Temple:Prepare for the 7 year tribulation people

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There is no third Temple to be rebuilt.

ll/6/07

GOD SPEAKS WILL YOU LISTEN

"Many teach the anti-Christ will resume the Jewish sacrifice in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem to constitute the abomination of desolation. But Antiochus can be considered a partial fulfillment of the abomination of desolation. But the complete fulfillment has not yet taken place. At My death, the veil, in the temple was rent in two and the old sacrifice covenant was replaced by the New Covenant. My sacrifice on the cross was the final sacrifice for My people's sin. I am the fulfillment of the promise of Abraham, the son of David, in whom all the nations are blessed. My nation of Israel is My church, not the modern nation of Israel. My people are now all those who become part of My Church through sanctifying grace. (those people who know of, those who discover because they didn't know, shall accept the Truth, God's Church at the time of the Great Warning, then will confess their sins to get in the state of "sanctifying grace.") The complete fulfillment of prophecy from Daniel, the abomination of Desolation will occur: When the continual Sacrifice of the Mass is abolished by the false prophet and the anti-Christ. Acceptance of the Protestant doctrine of the Mass by an anti-Pope will be the fulfillment of prophecy. The temple of God is My Holy Roman Catholic Church."

+ + +

Then true persecution begins, there will be many martyrs for the faith. The Holy Mass will go underground...the Remnant will be like the first Christians.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

www.dunamai.com...

spam...the link is no good

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For the people that needed the proof of God. Stay tuned!

edit on 13-2-2013 by uthu74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

Prophecies keep getting made and never come to pass. Why should a book that has gone through dozens of translations be true? I won't deny though a bunch of crazy zealots believe this stuff but sheer numbers don't make a thing true.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Juda is making the Ark of the covenant! is this true??

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

Prophecy has stated quite clearly that for Christ to return this Temple MUST be built, its being built. That the Anti-Christ WILL defile (remove all blood sacrfice by law) the Temple and set himself up as God to be worshiped FROM this very temple. This is ALL going to happen VERY quickly, once the Temple is built it is believed by historians (now so far every prophecy HAS come to pass to the exact letter and date, all of them people) that the Tribulation period will begin. Once this peace treaty of 7 years is established thats it folks...either you BEGIN to believe and be saved or are a believer, in this case dont worry. Upon the 3.5 year mark of this treaty of 7 years, the Anti-Christ will break the treaty,

Could you please back up your interpretation of the time you speak of with the relevant Bible verses so I can actually see that you are in harmony with what is written and not just making stuff up that is disproven by something else. I read the OP and skimmed the first 4 pages of the thread and could not see you back up anything with verses.

Where do you get this idea of a 7 year peace treaty from and a break in the treaty after 3.5 years?
When the bible says no one knows the time for the return of Jesus how can you give a time prophecy of the end? If a peace treaty is signed or whatever then the time is set, no? Therefore, everyone would know the date of the end and therefore your interpretation of the end must be wrong because you have contradicted the Bible...

Please explain with verses

edit on 18-2-2013 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The Holy Mass will go underground...the Remnant will be like the first Christians

Please show that mass had anything to do with what the first Christian's practiced when the Bible says He died once for our sins but mass sacrifices Him over and over again?

Do you even know what the Bible teaches or does everyone die who isn't a Catholic?

I agree that the remnant will be like the first Christian's but the first Christian's were nothing like Catholics so you are in a pickle

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

I have a few problems with this.

What was in the temple?

Answer GOD, the HOLY Spirit.

In the dark ages my GUESS is GOD is not communicating with earth. Do you believe this is true?

Jesus died on the cross. Rose again and In ACTS: The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost

2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues (different word for language, my thoughts) as the Spirit enabled them.

The thrid temple is in the followers of Jesus Christ and If you are a believer HE will talk to you in your mind right and wrong.

If they want to build a temple and ofter blood sacrifice go right ahead GOD will not be happy! He hung his own son on the cross to stop this.

Have to take my mom to dialysis back in a few. FYI the temple to build has been ready for years this is nothing new.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC
reply to post by colbe

The Holy Mass will go underground...the Remnant will be like the first Christians

Please show that mass had anything to do with what the first Christian's practiced when the Bible says He died once for our sins but mass sacrifices Him over and over again?

Do you even know what the Bible teaches or does everyone die who isn't a Catholic?

I agree that the remnant will be like the first Christian's but the first Christian's were nothing like Catholics so you are in a pickle

My question, you repeatedly refer to the Bible, where does it say in the Bible all of God's revelation is contained in the Bible? This is a false teaching of Martin Luther. "Sola Scriptura" is heresy never taught by the Apostles.

The first Christians gathered together on Sunday to break bread. Read "when the disciples came together to break bread" Acts 20:7. This is reference to the Eucharist Sacrifice. Our Lord's ONE time bloody sacrifice is represented/offered to the Father in an unbloody manner, this is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Men continue to sin, Christ's sacrifice is made eternal, made present before the Father in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Did you know Eucharist means to GIVE THANKS.

Paul describing Jesus' actions, "And when he had GIVEN THANKS, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body."... 1 Cor 11:24.

iES, you will understand much better than I can explain, when God shows you personally during the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17) so remember, okay? The evil one, Satan believes in Our Lord's presence in the Eucharist, he wishes to destroy the Eucharist, the Real Presence. This is the "abomination of desolation" prophesied in Daniel. The anti-Christ will attempt to abolish the Eucharist. God's illuminating Great Warning happens before this so all the world will be aware. God is going to show you.

The AOD is repeated in Scripture, spoken of along with the "continual sacrifice", this is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

a help ~ an older message from Heaven

God Speaks Will You LIsten

June 27, 2007

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org...

..."A false prophet or anti pope will proclaim the protestant doctrine of the mass to be correct. This is the one teaching that will change. The rest of my churches teachings can stay the same. Satan knows how to deprive my children of everlasting life, deprive my children of my presence. This is how the man of sin, the son of perdition will sit in the temple of God.Reference II Thessalonians 2:4-10. He will attempt to lead my people to deny my presence in the eucharist and to teach the mass is only a symbol. This is antichrist. This will bring the wrath of God on the children of disobedience. This will cause the unleashing of the bowls of divine justice. My sacrifice of the mass daily holds back my Father’s justice. Luke 18:8. But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth? Will I find any of my children, who I recognize with my life in them? Will there be faith left in my holy sacrifice? These are the questions which need to be pondered. My son, a false Christian church will be forced on the people. A gospel of prosperity and a make you feel good gospel will be preached. My churches can be filled with people, but the churches will be dead because I am not there. Without my presence in the churches, God does not dwell in the churches. Then, these sheep who hear my voice will be forced to worship in underground churches where I will be present. This truly is the abomination of desolation and antichrist. Then I will come with the brightness of my coming, destroy this false church, and restore my church according to my will.Then you will see an era of peace. A Eucharistic era of peace where I will reign in the hearts and mind of my people in the holy Eucharist."...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC
reply to post by colbe

My question, you repeatedly refer to the Bible, where does it say in the Bible all of God's revelation is contained in the Bible? This is a false teaching of Martin Luther. "Sola Scriptura" is heresy never taught by the Apostles.

The first Christians gathered together on Sunday to break bread. Read "when the disciples came together to break bread" Acts 20:7. This is reference to the Eucharist Sacrifice. Our Lord's ONE time bloody sacrifice is represented/offered to the Father in an unbloody manner, this is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Men continue to sin, Christ's sacrifice is made eternal, made present before the Father in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Did you know Eucharist means to GIVE THANKS.

Paul describing Jesus' actions, "And when he had GIVEN THANKS, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body."... 1 Cor 11:24.

iES, you will understand much better than I can explain, when God shows you personally during the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17) so remember, okay? The evil one, Satan believes in Our Lord's presence in the Eucharist, he wishes to destroy the Eucharist, the Real Presence. This is the "abomination of desolation" prophesied in Daniel. The anti-Christ will attempt to abolish the Eucharist. God's illuminating Great Warning happens before this so all the world will be aware. God is going to show you.

The AOD is repeated in Scripture, spoken of along with the "continual sacrifice", this is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

a help ~ an older message from Heaven

God Speaks Will You LIsten

June 27, 2007

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org...

..."A false prophet or anti pope will proclaim the protestant doctrine of the mass to be correct. This is the one teaching that will change. The rest of my churches teachings can stay the same. Satan knows how to deprive my children of everlasting life, deprive my children of my presence. This is how the man of sin, the son of perdition will sit in the temple of God.Reference II Thessalonians 2:4-10. He will attempt to lead my people to deny my presence in the eucharist and to teach the mass is only a symbol. This is antichrist. This will bring the wrath of God on the children of disobedience. This will cause the unleashing of the bowls of divine justice. My sacrifice of the mass daily holds back my Father’s justice. Luke 18:8. But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth? Will I find any of my children, who I recognize with my life in them? Will there be faith left in my holy sacrifice? These are the questions which need to be pondered. My son, a false Christian church will be forced on the people. A gospel of prosperity and a make you feel good gospel will be preached. My churches can be filled with people, but the churches will be dead because I am not there. Without my presence in the churches, God does not dwell in the churches. Then, these sheep who hear my voice will be forced to worship in underground churches where I will be present. This truly is the abomination of desolation and antichrist. Then I will come with the brightness of my coming, destroy this false church, and restore my church according to my will.Then you will see an era of peace. A Eucharistic era of peace where I will reign in the hearts and mind of my people in the holy Eucharist."...

iESO,

Hi, I was thinking of you. The underlined in your post. I thank you very much for your question.
It is an important one, where is the Mass in Scripture? God is leading you to the faith. Here is another
reference, Paul was/is a Catholic priest, Paul speaks of his priestly ministry, he administered the
Sacraments.

Romans 15:15-16
But I have written to you, brethren, more boldly in some sort, as it were putting you in mind: because of the grace which is given me from God. [16] That I should be the minister of Christ Jesus among the Gentiles; sanctifying the gospel of God, that the oblation of the Gentiles may be made acceptable and sanctified in the Holy Ghost.

ob·la·tion
/əˈblāSHən/
Noun

1. A thing presented or offered to God or a god.
2. The presentation of bread and wine to God in the Eucharist.

There was NO Written Word yet concerning the New Covenant, it was oral so we have both.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This original post was in 2008.

How close ; further along are we today to having this temple built?

I think I read something a month ago ; it was already pretty much built.

Is this true?

Is this why pres O is visiting the middle east this month

to initiate something??

anyone know???

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join