It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Temple:Prepare for the 7 year tribulation people

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

wow...gave me chills, great testimony....truly blessed....god bless you and your family!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Originally posted by T0by
Christians wish for the end of times because it would validate their religion.
They may go on about how much they love jesus, and how sure they are in the bible but those who need validation such as this are the ones who are the most uncertain deep down.

I think it is a mistake to attempt to pinpoint the day but it is wise to know the signs of its coming and that if you are wise,, you will make damn sure

you are ready and

Validated

- Con

Maybe they are maybe they aren't. But one thing is for sure: Any major earth threatening event will always be labeled the end of times by followers of the bible. It's bound to happen sooner or later, just as you said. You can't pinpoint the time.
But when it DOES happen, oh yes. It was foretold.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The point of the red heffer is this, God doesn't want the left overs or whatever sickly cow that if left to man would be sacrificed. By specifying only pure red heffers you eliminate the possibility for impurity. In other words only the best of what is available should be used, if any old cow was allowed then man could pick the thinnest disease ridden animal he had, this would not be a sacrifice. The term sacrifice has little to do with the actual killing of the animal, it means to give the best you have to God. I also find it interesting that people put such stock in the heffers when cattle are not the only acceptable sacrifice. Lambs and different foul in the right context are also exceptable sacrifices. Besides they are not WAITING for the proper heffer, why would they when it is possible for them to genetically engineer one, while I agree with some that will say this removes faith from the equation. I read some where that a group of jewish scientists are working on this issue, and for all I or anyone else may know have propably already solved the issue and are just waiting for the proper time to show their work to the world. I am not stating this is fact just see the probability for it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Correction: its not just Christians.....this prophecy is also recogniozed by Jews and Muslims alike...all are Messianic faiths.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

wow..arrogance! I hate to say you're wrong about the Bible and its message...but it has all been recorded: no other faith can stand up and claim all prophecies were realized by one mans 33rd birthday, every single one of them as prophecized centuries before his birth..EVERY single 133 or so prophecies..you really believe this is a coincidence?

Furthermore i didnt write the book, the message is clear for all to read. It isnt up for discussion or interpretation, the scripture is pure in its Word.

One thing i will say, and remember my words, once the tribulation period begins, realize the signs of the Son of Man and prepare. The Son of Perdition is most likely amongst us now.......Christ had said that in the generation of the rebirth of Israel (1948) is the generation to witness his return...so dont sleep on researching this woindeerful book, it outlines how to survive the last days and what you should do to prepare your soul...sounds like Christian garbage right? well thats the point....faith is something you cannot prove with science or otherwise, this is THE foundation of salvation...only an arrogant foolish man would rebuke his word when so many signs have been posted thus far to show you the truth

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
Your arguement sounds great...but it is not what is written, for me or anyone to question why God does the things he does is silly, we could never understand the Process he has set in motion. A natural order of many variables all driving toward one end goal.

I hate to tell you, man... but your god really isn't that mysterious. I know you probably consider it "good form" to be in perpetual awe, but really, you look like a parent who fakes amazement at a magician's tricks for their kids' benefit.

"Gasp! Look Billy, he pulled a scarf out of his sleeve! Isn't that wonderful, OH! There's a dove in there, woooooow!"

The only goal your god is terribly worried about is how many worshipers and servants he has. Pretty much everything in all those Abrahamic books points that out pretty clearly. Your only reason to exist, as a Jew, Christian, or Muslim, is to make YHWH look good. You're the spinning rims on his Escalade, nothing more.

We cant just take and leave what we wish from scripture, either you believe what is written or you do not. Now, one thing, the scripture is quite nebulous and open to translation, this has given birth to many false prophets and cults. This is where you should be careful in your claims that the bible is in error.

And magically, every individual Abrahamist has their own variation on just what Scripture says, and each of them believes themselves to have the absolute correct take on it. Like I said, provincial people with provincial minds. Though I don't think very highly of him at all, I harbor significant doubts that your god is nearly as petty and short-sighted about religion as you guys are.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

you are correct about Christs Church... this is the Rapture..when he comes to claim his Church (they are the people_Gentiles and converted Jews alike)

BUT the Bible is VERY specific on making the distinction between Christs Church and Solomans Temple..the Temple is an actual place of worship THAT must be built before he returns....two different things.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Damn once again people are missing the Truth...you cant equate Gods plan with parenting..thats silly.

The scripture is written its all right there, why do people continue to refuse the truth?

The fact is it is going to come to pass regardless of what anyone believes.

Bible clearly states that even IN the end times, people will STILL rebuke Gods word even as they witness the Judgments. This si all expected...not everyone will yeild to Gods plan/word.....this is proof that even still people do not want to 'see".

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Rather than banter on and on on this thread and attempt to deny the scripture, io would prefer learned people posting to this thread that have actually read or studied the scripture to formally discuss prophecy.

otherwise it becomes a pissing match on opinion/lifestyle..which wasnt the point of the thread..i dont want to argue Gods Word with anyone...the book is there for all to read...if you havent studied it then its all a matter of personal opinion.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Damn once again people are missing the Truth...you cant equate Gods plan with parenting..thats silly.

No, because parents actually try to take care of their children. I was talking about your reaction resembling amazement faked for a kid's benefit.

The scripture is written its all right there, why do people continue to refuse the truth?

You yourself have called this scripture "nebulous and open to translation." Your question, "why do people continue to refuse the truth" sure looks an awful lot like "why do people continue to refuse my personal version of this nebulous and open-to-translation text?"

There are also lots of scriptures. Why do you continue to refuse the truth of the Vedānta Sūtras?

Mostly because goofy people out to validate their weak, myopic faith feel the need to "fulfil" the prophecies. Really, using genetic manipulation to create a red cow for God? Maybe I'm just a bit of a purist, but if one of my gods said, "This is what will happen in the future" I'd be happy to be patient and leave it up to that god to make it happen. Why are Christians in such a damn hurry to see the end of the world, that you'll attempt to force your god's hand? Aren't you just setting yourselves up for another Tower of Babel moment? Seems awfully damn prideful to me.

"Sorry, God, you're taking too freaking long, we want our armageddon now! Preferably before my next car payment is due!"

Bible clearly states that even IN the end times, people will STILL rebuke Gods word even as they witness the Judgments. This si all expected...not everyone will yeild to Gods plan/word.....this is proof that even still people do not want to 'see".

The sort of obvious crap that Abrahamists accept as "prophecy" amuses me greatly. "It's prophesied that people will disagree with us about the end times, that's a sign of the end times!"

It's a self-fulfilling claim engendered to create a siege mentality and further cement the control of clergy over you. But you seem to be having fun with it, so who am I to stop you? I can still laugh at you guys and your obsessive lust for worldwide mass annihilation of the human race. I just wish you guys would start with yourselves. Maybe you can force god's hand with that whole "Rapture" thing, too.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

I hate to tell you, man... but your god really isn't that mysterious. I know you probably consider it "good form" to be in perpetual awe, but really, you look like a parent who fakes amazement at a magician's tricks for their kids' benefit.

Fox is right Godmode, as he used to live two doors down to the divine one and has talked to him on many occasions, you know barbeque back yard evangelism party's things like that.

All kidding a side, Fox makes a good point here however and to be fair in your respect of your faith Godmode, it IS a good idea to be prepared but the part about God and the petty stuff makes a lot of sense and has divided more churchs than anything else.

We tend to split hairs on some of the smallest stuff missing sight of what is drop dead important. I am not sure how prepared Fox is about the dropping dead part but the petty part suggesting "your god owns an escalade" ,, now THAT

was petty

- Con

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I think what he is saying Godmode is this,

It isn't a "FACT" till it DOES come to pass and THAT is a fact, regardless of what anyone believes, including YOU.

- Con

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

I suppose this is the test of faith. Not knowing.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

Maybe they are maybe they aren't. But one thing is for sure: Any major earth threatening event will always be labeled the end of times by followers of the bible. It's bound to happen sooner or later, just as you said. You can't pinpoint the time.
But when it DOES happen, oh yes. It was foretold.

Yeah, I agree and have argued this point with Christians on many occasions. I think is a HUGE mistake to be predicting the "last days" especially when our best days are still ahead of us.

(I like to stay optimistic lol)

You made me laugh with that last comment though about it beiong foretold lol I thought, well, it was. One of them got it right lol , just don;t know if anyone would be around to brag about it to.

- Con

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
all im saying is be ready...for when it happens he will come like a theif in the night...im just looking out for my fellow people and not wanting anyone 'left behind' due to arrogance or misinformation...thats all, its all coming from a good place.

And i do appreciate the myriad opinions and all, but again i am just delivering info thats been around for centuries, re-iterating scripture.

believe me, if i had it my way we'd live forever in peace and harmony. This isnt a game i signed up for, it just is what it is....we are the sum of the choices we make in life, this is directly related to faith and salvation...the CHOICE is the beautiful yet dangerous aspect of where we choose to place ourselves posthumously.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

I suppose this is the test of faith. Not knowing.

Well I hope you don't take it as my being antagonistic is all, you see, I have had more experience with Foxes brand of dry humor. Fox is one of the more Vocal antagonists of Christianity but certainly is not worth your getting upset over while every bit worth taking with a grain of salt.

- Con

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

oh no i wasn't being sarcastic, i was being sincere and i do appreciate his comments.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

I love how you folks seem to think "join me or be eradicated" is a choice. It makes it really difficult to take Christians seriously.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by GodMode

I love how you folks seem to think "join me or be eradicated" is a choice. It makes it really difficult to take Christians seriously.

I understand how you don’t believe that God has a sovereign right to demand obedience. Free will is the option to make the choice to accept or reject God. However, free will does not negate the consequences of that choice.

For example, when driving you have the free will to choose to drive the speed limit or drive over the speed limit. The consequences of speeding are that you may get a ticket, and have to pay a fine. Does that make it difficult to take cops seriously?

You have a choice to accept or reject God. Christians believe that the consequence of rejecting God is the loss of eternal life. Since you don’t believe this, I find it difficult to understand why you feel it necessary to attack Christians and Christianity. This makes it difficult for me to really take you seriously.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wouldn't this require them to build over the western wall? Which everyone would be up in arms about. Of course in Jewish tradition you have the red calf, and half of the facts here that are stated as "fact" are in fact not even biblical or in the book revelation. Such as rapture and tribulation, which are not even in Revelation. *yawn* You almost had me going but then I used my brain and 3 years of religious studies classes.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join