It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next Martial Law in the U.S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
First, I've been a reader of ATS for a while and a member for a couple of months. This is my first post by the way and excuse me for the syntax or grammatical errors but I usually speak and write in french.

Alot of people think that there is some preparation for a martial law in the next few months in the U.S. I think that it may be possible but not from any conspiracies that involve terrorist attack or dirty bomb or anything that i've read about.

In my opinion, it will be caused by too much robbery from people who lost their house, lost their jobs etc... and would not be able to pay for food (due to the food crisis) and gas that will cost alot more in the next few months. That is why people will be forced to steal to live.

I've read an article in my newspaper a few days ago that a gas station has their underground fuel tank pumped by a truck in the middle of the night. The thiefs stole a couple of thousand liters of fuel. You may already heard a similar story yourself and I'm sure we will hear more of these.

I'm also certain that Bush wont leave office and the election will be postponed.

new topics

join