It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chrysler Has a Deal for Buyers: $2.99-a-Gallon Gas Cards (Good for 3 Years!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Chrysler Has a Deal for Buyers: $2.99-a-Gallon Gas Cards

www.usatoday.com

Chrysler on Monday said that it has come up with its own plan to bring back $2.99 gas, which it hopes will spur lagging sales.

Chrysler announced a month-long "Let's Refuel America" program that will give buyers of most of its vehicles a card good for purchases of gasoline or diesel fuel that locks in the price at $2.99 a gallon for three years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.autoblog.com
www.cbsnews.com
www.detnews.com

[edit on 5/7/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Quite a marketing scheme!

I think this will surely help them sell cars!

I'm sure plenty of people who are about to buy a vehicle will go and buy a vehicle from Chrysler, or at least take a look at what they have to offer, whereas without this deal, they might not have.

I know if I was in the market for a new vehicle, this would surely get me to check their inventory.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I agree with you about checking out there cars if I was in the market for one. I am also sure there finance people have worked out what this will cost the company. I, however just can't shake one thing when it comes to companies offer a deal like this. That it would not be offered if it was not in there own best interest, or if they were not getting the better end of it.
Just something to think about.

join