It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true Brilliance of Bill Clinton Revealed (2009) Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Not even the pundits have figured it out.

Hillary Clinton has stayed in this race to help Barack Obama win vs John MCcain. It has been several months now that Hillary lost this campaign. The reason she has remained in this race is to vet out Barack to the American public. By the time Barack Obama is up against John Mcain the American public will be tired of and have forgoten the gotcha moments such as the Rev Wright revelations.

I believe Rev Wright also went public as a whacko to further distance himself from Barack. We are being fooled on a grand scale. It is hard to associate someone that polarizing to Barack.

John MCcain will have nothing left to use against Barack once the finale race is on. The public will be tired of hearing about Obama's dirty laundy so any attempt by MCcain to tarnish Barack will be ignored by the public because by then it will be tiresome.

It is a ruse fabricated by Bill Clinton. Hillary will stay in until all of Barack's dirty laundry is old boring news.

I also think Hillary will be his running mate.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I couldn't disagree with you more.

Hillary has never shown me that she is willing to lay her legacy on the line so someone else can have the job she has been preening herself for ever since she gained notoriety during Clinton 1.0 when she was pushing her healthcare plan in the 90's.

No, Hillary wants to be your President. She would much rather make it impossible for Obama to win, because she'll have another opportunity to run in 2012. She would rather see this country under the leadership of another Republican if it means she'll get another chance to run.

Besides, the GOP will have no shortage of pseudo-scandals to unload on the American people once it's McCain vs Obama. This Rev. Wright nonsense may finally be subsiding, but there are plenty of things the GOP will be happy to turn into an issue come general election time.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You have an interesting theory, though I don't agree. Today Hillary said in no uncertain terms that she will fully support the Democratic candidate this fall. She has not indicated that she would turn down an offer to run as Obama's vice-president. Actually, the vice presidency would position her very nicely to run in 2012.

I'm sure the Republicans will leave no stone unturned in their attacks on Barack Obama. They have already begun. The Hillary camp has not been the only source of controversy and potentially damaging dirt. For example, she has never said or implied that he is a Muslim who is secretly planning to wage jihad against the U.S. once he's in office. That seems to be a pet allegation of the right wing and various internet trolls.

I'm sure that losing the nomination will be a blow to Clinton, but she is fully devoted to the Democratic party and is unlikely to work against it.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Eight years later...
It seems as if this is now Hillary's most desperate hour.

Who would've ever thought so long ago that we would be dealing with what we are dealing with now.

top topics

join