It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: The Theme of Richard Dawkins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
PODcast:

The Theme of Richard Dawkins

I song I made for a friend who had to play Richard Dawkins in a mock-debate. Decided to share it in all it's horrible glory. Please not I can't actually play the keyboard or sing which is why its a bit amateur! Plus, I'm far to lazy to master these things, what you get is the delicious raw and unedited recording! Score!

length: 02:06
file: btsmpod_2919.mp3
size: 1973k
feed: btsm

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
HaHaHA very impressed.Made me smile big.Very dark and gothic synths.

Im guessing you wrote this.

I would love to see some more original content youve done.

The voice track may have needed some equalizing but its good. keep it up.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
this is one of the best songs ive ever heard.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Haha, thanks to you both!

Yeah I wrote this sort of on a whim, my friend suggested I make him a song so I just played the first thing I could make up! I have no knowledge of music theory! lol!

I do actually have a whole load of other songs do they're just similar deals of me playing random bass lines with random riffs and occasionally adding some random lyrics!

The vocals are always a problem for me since a) I have no idea how to sing and b) I don't have a decent mic, in fact the one I used for this song is long broken!

Maybe I'll make a song with some actual time and thought put into it and post that sometime!

Edit to add: Also toraylin was listening to some of your Twisted Thicket Studios songs this morning, they rock! Keep 'em coming!

[edit on 7-5-2008 by GrooveCat]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Thanks man,honestly I just started doing this stuff for fun a long time ago.Then one day a friend introduced me to this site.Its an easy upload.And the environment is good.Though you may not always get alot of comments.You will be able to see the amount of listens you get,and people saying negative things about your stuff aint really our style so you can upload and relax type thing.

Also the activity of people coming and going in here is really picking up,so hopefully we WILL hear more from you in the future.Take it easy.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by toraylin]

top topics

join