It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop allegedly abused cows. You Will Never Believe This One!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Burlington County Prosecutor's office has filed charges against former Moorestown police officer, Robert Melia with animal cruelty for having a cow perform fellatio on him between June and December of 2006.

Melia was bailed from Burlington County Jail for $500,000 where he was held on suspicion of sexually abusing three juvenile females along with his ex-girlfriend.

Due to the nature of the investigation, authorities did not reveal how they uncovered the incidents involving the cows that occurred on four separate occasions between June and December of 2006 in Southampton, which is located within Burlington County.

southjerseylocalnews.com

I found this story disturbingly odd. This sicko cop had some guts to even to think ofputting his genital area in a cows mouth how crazy is that? I cant even begin to understand how you can FORCE a cow to perform fellatio. While I dont approve of besitality or animal abuse. I was thinking, surely if the cow(s) did'nt approve he would had bit the officer (which it should had), one of the 4 times between 06/06 to 12/06.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Master_Wii]

Mod Edit: Link format correction - Jak

[edit on 7/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sometimes, it's better if news doesn't become news. I think theres a website for this on the internet somewhere.
I mean serious ewwage and believe you me I am checking to see where my milk comes from from now on thanks to this story.

Ewww.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Cows and other animals love salt, so that could be incentive for the cows.

At least one high-ranking official has tried to assert that oral sex is not sex, but apparently interacting in such a way with livestock carries penalties specific to that act.

The police aren't letting on how they know these things happened, but I'm betting that cows don't kiss and tell.

[edit on 2008/5/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've heard of cops and robbers, never cops and cows:shk:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Very MOOOOOO-ving story...

Do you think that Chick-fil-a will now change their "Eat More Chickin" slogan?

Personally I would suggest that the more important story is here:

Robert Melia Jr., a 38 year old police officer with the Moorestown Police Department was arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree aggravated sexual assault. He has also been charged with one count of second-degree criminal sexual contact.

Melia's former girlfriend, Heather Lewis was also arrested. She has been charged with three counts of first-degree aggravated sexual assault and one count of third-degree criminal sexual contact.

According to the Burlington County Prosecutors office, Melia and Lewis both sexually assaulted three minor girls in Melias home on multiple occassions beginning in 2003. Police say sexual assaults also occured in 2003, 2004 and 2007.

Weekly Vice

Real scum

Semper

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Geez, thanks a lot, I've just been scarred for life!
I was just forced to do a Chik-Fila visual.
Very disturbing.

new topics

top topics

join