It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawthorn Army Depot...whats going on!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So hear it goes, I was travelling from Oregon to New York and was headed to Arizona to visit some relatives before heading off to New York.

While I was driving I snapped some of these pictures, it looks as if they are building alot of extra buildings that look like concentration camps.....these are the originals not resized.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

These are being constructed right now and more are being built....well I started doing some research and what do you know I ran into a 2005 document from the BRAC commission here: BRAC 2005 Closures and Hawthorn was on it. Why are they investing so heavily now in building hundreds of buildings when they specifically state that they wanted to relocate to Tooele, UT to save money? Here is the source

Now what boggles me is that according to this action plan there is no mention of hundreds of new buildings being built, seems to only mention restoration or decommisioning.

Thoughts anyone? I just thought it was interesteing driving by and being a regular here on ATS all of this popped into my head about concentration camps. I mean it is perfect, they have incenerators, mile long pits everywhere.

-Kdial1

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Nice Observation.

In the 3rd (I think) part of this video series, John Lear suggests that the Army Depot is there to provide munitions to the Navy base nearby. Yes, the Navy base in the desert....but there must be more to it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCygnus
Nice Observation.

In the 3rd (I think) part of this video series, John Lear suggests that the Army Depot is there to provide munitions to the Navy base nearby. Yes, the Navy base in the desert....but there must be more to it.

Yes that is true, there is a Naval Base there. I think it is NSWC that runs it under Naval Underwater systems from pacific command. Training for Seals I believe. But yeah that is alot of stockpiling.... I have more pictures of the bunkers that go for miles but those have been there for decades.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Perhaps they are concentration camps or perhaps they are being built to accommodate soldiers from other UN/NWO countries to help with the possible military crack down/martial law that may be coming to the US. After all as someone had said in a post about that "its easier for troops from a foreign country shoot American citizens that it would be for American troops to do"

I believe the other thread was about a conspiracy about the US bringing in troops from other UN countries to deal with martial law instead of using its own troops who may question the killing of their own people.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

It's the largest ammo depot in the country.

It was orginally on the BRAC list for closure, then was taken off the BRAC list on Aug 24, 2005.

So no shutdown or drawdown...it's business as usual there.

ndep.nv.gov...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Originally posted by MrCygnus
Nice Observation.

Yes that is true, there is a Naval Base there. I think it is NSWC that runs it under Naval Underwater systems from pacific command. Training for Seals I believe. But yeah that is alot of stockpiling.... I have more pictures of the bunkers that go for miles but those have been there for decades.

If you're referring to the Naval Strike Air Warfare Center (NSAWC) at Fallon NV, it has nothing to do with Seal training, nor Naval Underwater Systems Command.

It's the Navy's Top Gun center for Navy and Marine pilots.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
If you're referring to the Naval Strike Air Warfare Center (NSAWC) at Fallon NV, it has nothing to do with Seal training, nor Naval Underwater Systems Command.

It's the Navy's Top Gun center for Navy and Marine pilots.

God, I miss Fallon,and yes there is a Naval Submarine base in Hawthorn. Yes, a submarine base in the middle of the desert.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I think John has a wild imagination. It's not a 'Submarine base'.

The Naval base in Hawthorne is a 'fleet testing and logistics site' that works for the submarine service. It doesn't mean they have submarines there. They repair and test torpedoes and stuff. Just like Navy bootcamp is on dry land nowhere near an ocean. Unless I missed the secret underground ocean full of ships when I was there?...

The Navy also has a big base in Tennessee, I guess there's an underground ocean there too? Or is that where Johns UFO's are?...

www-keyport.kpt.nuwc.navy.mil...
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
in the action plan link scroll down to where it lists "previous studies" conducted at the place...a lot of studies concerning water contamination?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. You are correct in that it is a torpedo repair and test center.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

OK lol wasn't sure so sorry to be so harsh...

top topics

join