It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters: The NASA Files Episode-new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
>New episode of UFO Hunters is on tonight about NASA's files. I've seen some stunning space clips before in the History Channel's other documentaries...I expect more tonight.

Is NASA a smokescreen/filter for alien intelligences? I read some time back that all NASA info./feeds are filtered through some adjunct station in Australia before any is disseminated further. Anybody remember the name of this place in Australia??

Show summary:

"NASA has been exploring space for decades, and there are persistent reports that the agency has uncovered surprising information about UFOs. The team speaks with former astronauts, employees and engineers, and delves into NASA videos to see if the space agency knows more than it is letting on."

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
UFO Hunters is on tonight at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern...This episode is repeated late Thursday night also.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I Google around and I think the secretive NASA station in Australia might be near Perth...Anybody know the name? I read about this a couple of years back in a book called Area 51: The DreamLand Chronicles by David Darlington.

Any way, this station in Australia is suppose to sanitize all NASA transmissions before being further distributed to other facilities and the media.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hiyah Eclipse...

I will be watching it
I hope they don't butcher it too badly! Will be interesting to see what NASA stuff they feature etc.

I can't remember if I watched the last UFO Hunters, I have it set on the DVR in case I forget to watch it live...

I don't know about the place in Australia but I bet a lot on here do, anyone? I do know it's obviously not a live feed anymore, but that's about all I know besides the usual conspiracy conjecture.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hmmm it must be on at 10pm EST, because there's a Big Foot show on now, at least here in Cincinnati, OH.

But I'll watch a Big Foot show

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'll be watching at 10pm even though I have to be up at 4am for work.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Australian Deep Space Tracking centres (all located near Canberra). These are the ones that were involved in the Apollo missions and also the Mars Rovers.

Tidbinbilla Tracking Station - CSIRO Site

Orroral Valley Tracking Station

Honeysuckle Creek Tracking Station - Website

If you want a bit more history of these in a slightly humorous format check out The Dish

There is also the Woomera space facility in South Australia. This is where the space launches from Australia mostly occur.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Shere Khaan]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks Shere Khaan, one of those stations might be it..None of those names sound familiar though..I'll have to check out that book again.

The NASA files episode was good, although I didn't see any new STS video clips...just the same classic footage.

With recent astronaut O'Leary coming forward with healthy skepticism regarding NASA's unofficial policy/coverup of UFOs, it's nice to see more very credible people going public.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought it was a good episode, but honestly a bit weak. Great concept, questionable execution. Of the NASA videos that they showed, the only one that I thought was really compelling was the video with the alleged rocket and the UFO darting out of the way.

Also, I felt that they should have had more testimony. Edgar Mitchell should've been featured more prominently and that other scientist--whatever his name was--who said that he was a skeptic but is now a believer . . . he didn't get enough air time and he also didn't get a chance to explain WHY he was now a believer. He said, YES, THERE IS A COVER UP but does not explain WHY he feels this way. Has he seen alien craft? Alien bodies? Or has he just been convinced by the books he's read?

Overall, still a good episode, but maybe it would've been better as a 2-hour special?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I enjoyed the episode but agree it could have been better.
It was interesting to watch experts show/describe how images can be interpeted/misinterpeted.
William Birnes has to lose the glasses. He looks just plain silly...like a wannabe movie star...sheesh.

top topics

join