It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trilateral Commission: Global Elite Gather in D.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Trilateral Commission: Global Elite Gather in D.C.

www.globalresearch.ca

The Trilateral Commission—one of the three most powerful globalist groups in the world—held closed-door meetings right here in Washington, D.C. from April 25 to 28. True to form, those members of the media who knew about the meeting—or were themselves participants in the proceedings—refused to discuss what went on inside or report on the attendees. Luckily, AFP’s own editor, Jim Tucker, was on the scene to bust this clandestine confabulation wide open.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good article. More proof (to me) that things we see and hear everyday, tend to be scripted and choreographed from a level above.

Yuck.
Cuhail

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Great read! Sorry I was among the many oblivious folks who had no clue more of the elite brainstorming sessions were underway! I hope they choke on their own plans.

I wonder if the author was editorializing when he coined the phrase "Americans don't pay their fair share." Fair 'share' of what? I wonder. What makes the 'share' fair at all? So they are the global kings who decide now? The fact that someone can engage in this kind of 'globalist' planning and then call themselves American is the height of hypocrisy. They should all be stripped of citizenship and 'sent' to whatever paradise they call home (Dubai probably.)

Nice 'accidental' endorsement for RP though. Too bad they own the media.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you would like to know more about the Trilateral Commission, see this thread, post 2 and 3. Freight Tomsen brought up a great overview of the group and it's members.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

PETRIFIED ABOUT PAUL

While they are confident they can deal with any “potential president,” the Trilateralists paid huge tribute to Ron Paul in an equally large twist of irony, by expressing alarm that he is causing “significant future damage.”

They expressed concern that Paul’s rallies have attracted multitudes of young people who are getting “their political education.” They want Republicans to pressure Paul to drop out now and stop his education rallies. This assignment was given to Thomas Foley, former U.S. House speaker.

The reasons Paul’s “education campaign” strikes fear into Trilateral hearts are obvious. Paul would refuse to surrender an ounce of U.S. sovereignty to an international organization and TC wants world government.

Paul would immediately bring U.S. troops home from Iraq, Afghanistan and from 130 UN “peacekeeping” missions around the globe. TC wants to enjoy war profiteering and global power. Paul would abolish the federal income tax while the TC wants to pile on a global tax payable to the UN.

S & F for following up on this, Cuhail
I asked about info in a thread back on the 28th and found nothing. I particularly enjoyed the above excerpt

new topics

top topics

join