It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca Cola:embedded an anti muslim statement w/ picture proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I found this picture on tiny pic and thought it was very interesting, i don't know what gave people the idea to flip the name but it works out, to be anti-muslim. and pepsi is telling people to save israel ... sounds like the to soft drink company's are pretty anti muslim to me. i am not muslim just thought it was an interesting picture. also i do not work for a soft drink company if anyone could be so far fetched as to think that.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

They probably need to stick to Fanta eh? You work for fanta?

Good find on the graphic though.

Your right Dr, bad rant. Corrected, now thanks.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Illahee]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Edit: Thank you.

Peace

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
That was a poor post on my part.

Please accept my humblest apologies. Don't know what came over me there.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
another thing, pepsi and coca-cola are from the same company,

If you've got a source for that, we may actually have a conspiracy.

That logo means, "No Muhahhad, No Mammah? I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, but then I'm not in the ummah. Or of the ummah. Whichever.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just coincidence, it doesnt even looks exactly like it anyway, just looks a little like it.

Anyway coca-cola is interesting anyway, because I think the word Coca comes from their orignal Cola, which had Cocaine in it.

Just thought it would be interesting for those that didn't know the original coke had coc aine.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That is a bit of a stretch don't you think?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Coca-cola still has coc aine in it & Aspartame (which can be found in rat poison). Those ingredients are used to keep Coca-cola's customers addicted to their poison (soda).

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Coca Cola hasn't had any coc aine in it since the Hoover administration, and by then it was only at best a trace.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
another thing, pepsi and coca-cola are from the same company, and pepsi is telling people to save israel ... sounds pretty anti muslim to me.

Pepsi is produced by Pepsico, which is a different company than Coca-Cola. They are corporate rivals.

Originally posted by Illahee

They probably need to stick to Fanta eh? You work for fanta?

Fanta is a Coca-Cola brand.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The only thing more scientific than this is the wingdings/9-11 conspiracy!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It appears that you have a pro-Muslim/anti-American/establishment agenda here based on your (insipid) posts here so far. I have nothing against Islam, however I do have a lot against the "evidence" you present to make your "points." I've determined that anything you post in the future will be quite irrelevant to reality. But who knows, maybe Coca Cola really is some kind of anti-Islam establishment...that just so-happened to advertise it on there cans, that is if you reverse the image of their logo than modify the letters to support your hypothesis

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Come on now. This is a big stretch.

Sometimes it seems like everything is a conspiracy to some people.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't see it, but then I don't read or speak Arabic. How we interpret symbols is based on our backgrounds and life experiences. Give the guy a break.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
@ Everyone:

I would like to remind all the participants of the thread that this is Skunk Works.
The rules of engagement are different here...

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

In other words responses like "You've got to be kidding me" or "No way dude!" are not the way to go. Posts with substance are more than welcome!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

no way dude!

surely you've got to be kidding me?

just joshin ya'

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i was going to post something unhelpfull - but then i saw that Dr love was on the warpath so i decided to avoid any unpleasant ness

however - to do something helpfull - i decided to see if a jordainian moslem freind could see the " insult "

i issolated the reversed unedited image and emailed it to my mate .

to obscure its origin i converted it to geryscale and removed the dot

and he could not pervieve any anti muslim insult - nor could 4 members of his family

even when i sent the edited image - they still did not decypher it

his uncle mailed me tjis morning to tell me that the internet is rotting my brain , and i should sitch off the computer and come down to his sons cafe instead , because i need to find a wife

and that is the problem - the differences between the reversed image , the edited image and the arabic translation are so extreeme and frankly dishonest that the end result bears so little semblence to the origional that it is imposible to make the ` leap ` from origional to insult without guidance from the edits

which rather defeats the point

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Holy poo, I didn't think it looked like anything, but then compared the black and white and bam!

Did you know the FedEX logo has an arrow in it?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Perhaps Fanta can be included into the conspiracy some way?

It was created in Germany during WWII
www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The coca cola logo has been the same since its invention in the very early 1900s.

Unless Coke was an anti-islamic company even back in those early days, I think this is probably just a coincidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join