It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Comming To End Of Office: Will He Disclose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Had a mad thought but wanted others views on this. GB is commign to the end of his reign in the White House. Having made a mess of the planet, will he think to himself awwh sod it and go on national TV and say ET exists? Or do you think he will leave the White House with many secrets? I dont think it is likely myself but you never know.......

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Actually, I have a feeling that he may not be leaving office at all. Say hello to King George II everyone......

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That's about as likely as him disclosing that the Electric Car is more effecient then your regular combustion engine car.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That would mean he would do something positive, wouldnt it?

So no.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No, but I think he doesn't know anything about it in the first place.

Being President doesn't mean you automatically get access to that information. And I'm guessing the people who know and control that information wouldn't share it with someone like George W. Bush.

His dad probably knows a lot though, but his dad is a lot smarter than he is, and having said that, I guess his dad wouldn't share that with him either.

But even if George W. Bush knew anything he wouldn't disclose it. Bush and his Administration are the most secretive in the White House in a long long while. And I bet if they could, they would have abolished the Freedom of Information Act.

White House Declares Office Off-Limits (Washington Post):

The Bush administration argued in court papers this week that the White House Office of Administration is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act as part of its effort to fend off a civil lawsuit seeking the release of internal documents about a large number of e-mails missing from White House servers.

Bush Secrecy Policies Transforming U.S. Government:

President George W. Bush has transformed an open federal government in Washington into one of “pervasive secrecy,” a distinguished authority on communications and First Amendment rights says.[...]

“Through executive agency opinions, executive orders, statutory changes, and aggressive litigation, the Bush Administration has effectively limited the power of FOIA(Freedom of Information Act) and reversed the presumption that government records should be available to the public absent demonstrable proof showing that secrecy is needed,” Ross writes in The Long Term View, a journal of opinion published by the Massachusetts School of Law at Andover.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
hahahahahaha.... ahahahaha

bush disclose?

ahahaha

omg.. that was funny... *whew* thanks.. I was worried this place was getting too serious.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

By what you're saying, it seems you know that aliens exist (in the sense that they've been to earth)

Care to tell us how you know?

And since no other pres in history who is about to leave office has ever disclosed ANYTHING, why on earth would Bush?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yeah he doesn't disclose earthly matters on us. I doubt the space variety are on his agenda.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

That would mean he would do something positive, wouldnt it?

So no.

What are you talking about Copernicus? He does positive things all the time. For example, he positively sucks.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Asking George W. Bush to disclose anything involving secrecy/ufo's is
is like asking Adolph Hitler to marry Jerry Seinfeld.

Its funny, but unlikely.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
He'll be too busy getting his belongings down to Paraguay to do disclosure.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Of course, for anybody to go the Disclosure route...there would have to be a REASON to do so. Unless you can identify such a reason, I'd wager the question answers itself...No...

Also, there is the likelihood that he knows very little (if anything) about it...even if his dad used to be head spook...(fmr. Dir of CIA). George Sr. probably wasn't dumb enough to share something like that with Jr.

Disclosure will likely happen only one of two ways:

1. Something so undeniable happens and on such a scale, that the government simply has to come clean (i.e. like a huge mothership over each major city)...or a ship crashes in a major urban area with too many witnesses before a crew could get to it.

2. The aliens decide to go public themselves.

Anything else, is fairly easy to coverup

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
GWB disclose info lol

the man barely knows his own birthday.... much alone anything about aliens or ufos.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

It's funny that people think that George Bush Jr is a lier, but if he said their were aliens, people would fall for that hook, line and sinker.

Personally, I think it would be nothing more than dis-info. Perhaps the truth would be more shocking than "space aliens" on earth

[edit on 5/7/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
laughable.

The people: "George, now that you have left the office of President are you going to disclose?"

George W Bush: "Why? I just put this shirt on this morning. I'll disclose when I go to bed but then I'll be putting on my Ernie & Bert pajamas"

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Ernie and Bert PJ's God i screamed at that!! Thanks for making me laugh, i will be giggling in work tomorrow of Bush in his Bert and Ernie PJs

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

I wish i did!!! I want to know what is going on as much as you do. However i am basing an assumption based on evidence in history right up to modern day sightings. However if i do get to chat to ET you will hear all about it first here on ATS !!!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
He's only going to disclose what kind of Presidential pardon he's going to bestow on his criminal buddies, just like all presidents do. As for UFOs, he can't disclose things he doesn't know anything about.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
haha, the only way George Bush will disclose the existance of E.T's, Ufo's etc is if he accidently drops his human form and shows that he is infact a reptillian!

No, seriously now...

There isn't a chance in hell that George Bush is likely to disclose any information regarding E.T's, Ufo's etc... consider this he has started to "known" wars since he has been in power, he has killed countless innocent civillians in the process. George Bush is another Hitler as far as I am concerned, same #, different arsehole! This is a person who hides the truth, who keeps the masses in ignorance... he pretends he is stupid, so that he can gain public affection for it, somehow trying to deflect all the evil that he has done... now does this sound like a man who wants truth?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Strange thought OP.
Do you think that once they are out they are free?

I don't think so, they are on a leash and if they want gigs as speakers or sitting in boards they better behave themselves.

Is is a club, not a job if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join