It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"Avatar" is a cartoon , I say it's the best cartoon series ever made
I have seen lots of anime and cartoons but I like this the most.

Here it is to watch or download :

www.avatarchapters.org...

It received many awards and has a mark of 9.2 on IMDB :
en.wikipedia.org...
www.imdb.com...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by pai mei]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yeah I like Anime and this is one of the best that is aimed at a younger audience.

I took the time to watch one epi and wasn't dissapointed, maybe i'll watch more.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.watchavatartv.com...

Can be seen here also, one of my favorite episodes is from chapter 3 the second one

[edit on 8-5-2008 by pai mei]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm not much of an anime person, but I was really hooked to Avatar (yes I know avatar technically isn't an anime, lol maybe thats why)

I will say I've been a little disappointed with the third season, no Iroh!! And well the fact that Nick pretty much screwed up the airdate schedule, made the show lose its magic, it don't get as excited as I used to anymore....

But yes people watch this show, it pretty much covers alot of the world major issues or interesting topics, and introduce them to kids: genocide, imperialism, war, emo kids, natural hallucinogens, martial arts, eastern philosophy, death, domestic abuse, political corruption, you name it they probably have it..but its very discrete though.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

I am one of those crazy anime freaks(can you tell*points to avatar*), and i didnt mind avatar, ive seen almost every episode, and ive just gotta say, if they make a movie, i would watch it

top topics

join