It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The so called awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Having been in the background reading up about conspiracies ect ive now become a member of this great site.About a month back i watched Zeitgeist the final version which is how i came to find the site.It seems to me there is lots of talk of an awakening as we move into the next age.But it amazes me during my research of Zeitgeist how many times on threads ive read that" the youngens are swallowing this hook line an sinker" or "you have alot of growing up to do yet"ect.

Surely its the youngsters that will start this new awakening by being open to these new ideas ect?.Ok i can see that maybe some are just beleiving whatever they are told but was that not allways like that especialy when you look at whats been taught in the schools for the last century or this is my opinion in Britain i cant speak about U.S schools as ive never been taught there.If one in twenty take these topics in with an open mind then surely thats the start of our so called awakening?.

Give them a fair crack at the whip dont put them down as being just gulable because in my opinion you just have to look at history to see we are all guilty of that.(relegion,goverment ect)

p.s I have not quoted anyone because i dont want to start a argument as im a newbie.And before you ask im 33 young to some but middle age to me.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by mttcarv]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ahhhhhhhh, you young whipper snappers are all alike,!!!!

All kidding aside, your right. Change can cut both ways though. I hope and pray that its moving forward and not off on a tangent that destroys the human race's ability to endure to and create that which is good.
Zindo

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Ahhhhhhhh, you young whipper snappers are all alike,!!!!

All kidding aside, your right. Change can cut both ways though. I hope and pray that its moving forward and not off on a tangent that destroys the human race's ability to endure and to create that which is good.
Zindo

new topics

join