It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Provocateur Attacks WeAreChange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In this video you will clearly see that a man, who appears to be homeless or at least unemployed constantly harasses people, who are leading the 9/11 Truth Movement in New York City: The We Are CHANGE organization.

We must not let these provocateurs bring us down. Keep sharing the truth. Stay strong & don't let anyone take away your rights.

New York police officers should feel ashamed after watching this video.

Luke from NYC/WeAreChange.org tells his comrades about his experiences at the site of the 9/11 Globalist/Terrorist-attack (Ground-zero):

I've been coming to Ground-zero for the past 5 years- giving out free literature & free DVDs, at Ground-zero, during our weekly vigils. Whenever we were attacked at Ground-zero we always let it go, and we never fought back because we stand strongly by the principles of Ghandi, and also because Ground-zero is a holy place that should be respected, but there's a situation that I'm going to have to make public.

I have to show you video of this provocateur attacking us, every Saturday at Ground-zero, this year- because it may lead to a very dangerous situation. Again, viewer-discretion is strongly advised:

A bit recorded from WeAreChange group's confrontation with Neeko (the main provocateur, in this video):

Neeko's co-provocateur: "This is our freedom." (holds up paper).
Neeko: "Nine [...inaudible] fakery is insulted evidence. You covering up. You killing two-thousand people again. That's what you do.You kill the victims. You don't support any support any sh-t. You don't support any first responders because the first responders do not support you. The first responders are bought by the same people, who did 9/11. So are all them air hang-out people. If the air isn't safe- isn't evidence for any false-flag, ok? So you can focus on-on the hard-evidence, but you don't! You get corrupt and 'co-oped' by Alex Jones. You're scum! You belong to Abu Gharib waterboarding [...inaudible].

Those criminals are trying to kill the "Truth-movement" by verbally & physically attacking patriots, who constantly share the truth & expose the criminals, who rule the world government (Nazis/Zionists).

www.TruthBrigade.org

Originally posted by TruthBrigade
DAMN!!!! Well that looks all too familiar!

More tax dollars put to good use harassing fine citizens that ask questions...

Screw geraldo and the rest of the tools!

If you have read history, you already know they will be the first to go along with the jack booted thugs, NYPD!

God Bless ameriKa!

[edit on 7-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If I was there. They would not have to worry about that nut job. The police are obviously NOT watching. SO TURN OFF THE CAMERAS AND KICK HIS IGNORANT ASS. Just bring enough people to surround him and obscure the event and give him some street justice. Those "policemen" are typical pathetic lazy bastards. Eat another donut.
It the only thing you are qualified to do.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Guys I might be new around here, but I have been reading alot of the stuff on ATS about 9-11 and the theories.

I have to say you have real brass sets doing what you do and coping admirabley with this situation.

Great video, shames the Police Dept some thing wicked and shows you are thoughtful and straight up people.

I applaud and salute your efforts.

Dan

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This gives some weight into possible consideration that we have slipped into that alternate dimension known as Bizarro World... up is down, black is white, good is bad...

Seriously... the rational people are spoken to by the polizi as they are the trouble-makers and 'sorry we can't help you' -- while this obvious nut-job is allowed to continue to roam the streets with no repercussions
And what the hell nationality is this whack-job anyway? Possibly some 'diplomatic immunity' at work here?

Regardless... where the hell are this guys psychotropic meds...? There is not a rational bone in his body.

[edit on 5/7/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I agree with GroinGrinder. If the law will not help you. Take the law into your own hands. Turn off the cameras and beat the living snot out of this guy.

I think it's time to get a lawyer and hire some security.

The fat, lazy pigs might take notice if you have a guard with a gun and badge.

Pigs....

Like I keep saying. Pretty soon, every cop (good or bad) is going to get their commings to them if they don't start policing their own.

[edit on 5/7/2008 by Griff]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This guy is obviously some wacko. He has trouble making complete sentences and is practically foaming at the mouth. MK Ultra at work. It seems they have fried him with the microwave transmissions. Maybe a restraining order is needed just to keep things legal. If it is illegal to carry mace in New York, you can carry an industrial sized can of oven cleaner and unload it in his face.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Yea, that guy is going to get his ass beat, if the police-officers continue to ignore & aid him & other provocateurs.

reply to post by Griff

That's the truth. I understand what you mean about those lazy police officers. They're helping those provocateurs.

reply to post by RabbitChaser

Thanks for sharing the truth, as usual.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well the video is no longer there. Was it taken down? Or did the author/host remove it??

edit - Huh? Now it is there.. Whacky youtube...

nm

edit 2 -

Holy smokes, nico haupt is a major mental case. Far out... oO

[edit on 7-5-2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

It's there, now: Click that link again, if you still haven't seen it: "Provocateur attacks WeAreChange".

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join