It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Unusual Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey y'all,

I've been lurking for almost a year now (great site BTW, love the podcasts)
and I just saw Chiiru's thread
which spurred me on to share a couple of undeniably paranormal experiences
I've had. I'm not stealing your thunder Chirru
nor am I seeking attention,
just wondering if anyone else might've had any similar experiences.
If this thread's in the wrong place - my apologies.

Right, both of these experiences happened to me while I was in my teens in the late 90's. The first, was a sunny afternoon in Suburban South Africa.
I was having a cigarette outside in our back garden (it was a cigarette, okay? Nothing more) So yeah, I was standing outside, having a smoke when to my astonishment, I see this bright yellow "thing" zip across my garden at eye level. Now when I say zip, I mean it was travelling at the speed of light or something. It was going so fast that it left a laser-like motion blur trail behind it.

At that point, I was standing there wondering what the *^% that was.
It was waaaay too fast to be a low-flying bird or a locust or any bird/insect for that matter... an no, there was nothing stuck in my eye.

So I was looking around (still standing in the same spot) to see if this thing landed in a tree, when, out of the corner of my eye I see something yellow attached to my abdomen. This thing was on me!

Naturally, I shrieked and swiped it off with my hand. I definately felt my hand hit something and I saw it hit the ground and fly off at the speed of light once again. I only got a glimpse of it before swiping it off, so I can't really draw a picture for you guys even though I'm quite the artist (excuse me for tooting my own horn)

So basically, it zipped across my garden faster than anything I've seen.
It somehow managed to attach itself to my abdomen (without me noticing ???) I swiped it off, felt my hand hit it and it darted away at an amazing speed.
It was almost as if it existed at a much faster pace... like flies (I think)

That's story number one, I'll save number 2 for tomorrow (if I've got the time) Feel free to question anything.

See ya.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Quite an interesting thing to see! What was it's shape? Did it change shape when it attached itself to you?
I look forward to hearing more

(and p.s. No thunder stolen
hahaha)

join