It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ProTo Fire Fox Additions To TinWiki.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Trinity College. *No longer a stub. 28 left.

I added some information about this place, did you know how much money they have !?! Its really a lot over one billion dollars ! i added in a hint of a conspiracy since Crowley and Rothschild both went there. I also created a new section called 'Education', i thought we could use it for putting in Yale, Trinity and other places that may have a conspiracy standing.

Fox

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Government *No longer a stub 27 Left.

Well were getting there, down to 27 now. I added in some info in this one but nothing fancy. But as always - if you don't like it...change it ! That's the beauty of TinWiki.

Fox

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The Elite *No longer a stub 26 Left.

I added some info about secret societies and a bunch of See Also links as well as a lot of links to ATS.

Fox

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Categorys --

2004 U.S. presidential election controversy and irregularities - Fixed.
Deletedpage - Fixed.
Election technology - Fixed.
Middle East - Fixed.
Tempprot - Fixed.
UKUSA listening stations - Fixed.

I noticed that we had some categories that didn't have a description and there fore were red. So i fixed them all -- there was only six though.

Fox

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmad *No longer a stub 24 Left.

Added some info but with slight changes in the names I'm not sure if it is all about the right guy.

Fox

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia *No longer a stub 23 left.

Well that's another one done. Interesting place Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia -- although some of there laws are seriously biased in favor to men. i included a link here about how they are starting to be too lenient on men in rape cases.

Fox

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Brave New World. *No longer a stub. 22 left.

Well its basically just a block of test there - no paragraphs or out but i think that it is enough and over the stub level. As always if you don't like it -- edit it !

Fox

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Gang Stalking *No longer a stub 21 Left.

Once again just a block of text, the reason that blocks of text and intricate articles will be coming is because out of 150+ stubs I'm down to only 21, the hardest 21; the 21 that i couldn't do before. Its going to take me a while to complete these.

Fox

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Global Research *No longer a stub 20 Left.

Well a good bit info added there, most of which was found on there website so make sure to visit them

Fox

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
TOGETHER WE MADE IT ! (less than 20 left.)

19 stubs left ! less than 20 ! Damn man, i can remember when we have over 150. We are nearly there ! Can you believe it !?!?! Well National Sovereignty has put us below 20. You know it really means a lot to know that stubs have nearly gone .. this job i started a long time ago is nearly over -- what am i going to do after wards !?!?

FOX... OUT !

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena *No longer a stub 18 Left.

Well i had to do some work for this -- I had to make a page redirect since the original title was wrong then i basically re-write the entire thing.

Fox

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The Arab League *No longer a stub 16 left.

Well this is a complete change - there was nothing about 'The Arab League' musicians. I felt that the Arab league that i wrote about deserves the page more. but hey if you want to re-created the musician page just click history and copy the old article. Any way if you don't like it -- edit it !

Fox

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Moon landing hoax *No longer a stub 14 left.

Well there goes another one, its nothing fancy just four theories of the hoax as well as a brief history of it.

Fox

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sustainable development *No longer a stub 13 Left.

Dam were nearly at the big or should i say small one o. Well it shouldn't be too long now.

Fox

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Elite Don't Dare Let Us Tell The People *No longer a stub 11 Left.

I'm more an online reader than real books, but this one does seem interesting.

Fox

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The Assassination of Julius Caesar *New ... wow i used to put stubs bit here...

Well since i got no more ideas with those 5 stubs i figure i shall make my ideas bloom on TinWiki in the form of new articles. This is a great read. I added in a bit of info, i got it enough to get past stub and i was about to click post when i thought "Wait a minute ! this isn't a stub... keep writing you fool."

More too come as always... Fox

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Satan *New

I thought I'd get this one out of the way. Please look at the discussion page I'm thinking about a new set up on the See Also, Topics here and external links bit.

Fox

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Democracy New

What is democracy father ? I belive that has something to do with young men killing each other...
- Metallica One.

Fox

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well, Stubs are as good as done so i figure i need to start another project -- So I'm moving on to the Fix category at TinWiki, there are currently 51 articles, so I'm hoping it wont take me too long.

Fox

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart *New

I thought that this article would make a nice addition to our Wiki -- I have mainly focused on his masonic connections and history although i did add a good sized paragraph at the begging about his life, pre-mason.

Fox

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join