It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross-reference: Delete Tinwiki section on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi,

Since I'm fairly sure that many members that participate in the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum on ATS do not visit the Tinwiki Working Forum, I thought I should post a cross-reference in this forum to a thread I have started in Tinwiki Working Forum entitled:

Delete Tinwiki section on 9/11?

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well, a few people involved with the Tinwiki (the wiki associated with ATS) have commented on my suggestions in the thread at the link above, but I don't think any users of the 9/11 forum have given any input.

I'm not sure whether the lack of input from users of the 9/11 forum means:

(1) Users of the 9/11 forum are happy with the 9/11 section of Tinwiki, or

(2) Users of the 9/11 forum have very little interest in the Tinwiki. (I know many members of ATS haven't heard of it and/or looked at it).

Any thoughts?

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 11-5-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi Isaac,

I hadn't seen the tinwiki on 9/11, so I'm in option 2 I suppose. Having looked at it, my thoughts on revamping or removing it are as follows:

We have this entire forum devoted to 9/11 with many important threads on it. You could link to them about various aspects of 9/11 to provide readers with more info, but it's not really giving you a neat-and-easy presentation--readers will have to slog through the posts.

More broadly, there are many sites devoted to all aspects of 9/11 that present much more info than tinwiki could ever hope to amass, and perhaps it's best to simply use that section to provide links to those sites and the relevant ATS posts.

Really it would be a monumental task to digest and present all the information available, and I doubt the investment would be worth it. Make it a clearinghouse for further reading, IMHO.

My 2 cents worth; hope it helps.

join