It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CE-5/UFO: Rounded-Triangle/Greys in Bozeman MT, 2006

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If I had had a video camera in my hands under these circumstances, I would have been shaking so hard, I would have either dropped it and broken it or messed up the settings so bad nobody could ever use it again.

A camera is no help when you're scared and worried you'll pee your pants.

There's a time for cameras and there's a time to run like hell.

I haven't had one of these experiences and if I have to meet up with an alien I'd prefer to meet him on neutral civilized ground like at Starbucks or something.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ha! Don't spill your vente moccaccino.

Replied with a new topic. See "What would make a convincing UFO video?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Oh! The hypothesis that UFOs necessarily appear near military bases has been addressed in a new thread.

UFO Possibility = Military Base Arbitrary Distance Pi R Squared
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Telepath,

I'm sorry if I upset you. I'm not trying to. You seem to be very defensive about my questions. I might be too if this had happened to me. I'm just trying to establish your credibility. Many homeless people are that way because of mental illness and if that was your case it may lessen your credibility. If your homelessness was a lifestyle choice I believe it to be a valid one. I used to run a pizza place and never turned away homeless people asking for food. Some were hard up, some liked the freedom and others were stone cold crazy. To judge the credibility of your story I need to decide which one you are. Personally, I believe that rich people with issues are every bit as "crazy" as poor people. I respect you for knowing yourself and living the way that is best for you. More people should do so. I am a big fan of "Into the Wild."

The military base issue to me isn't one of " sightings are only valid if they are within some arbitrary distance from a military base." Again, its a question of your credibility. How long were you in Montana? Not to know that Great Falls is the only military base in the state for anyone who has spent any length of time here is ignorant. I have already accepted your explanation that you didn't realize how far away it was from Bozeman.

I do have a tendency to be tongue i cheek quite often. Having said that my questions about CE-5 and CSETI were honest questions. Its easier to ask someone who knows the answer than it is to research it myself. I have many varied interests and wasn't invested in this thread enough to do the research myself. It saved me time just asking the question. Unlike you I'm not assuming I know the answers to everything.

I've already established that I know nothing about CSETI (although now that you've pissed me off I'm going to research it and I will post what I find out) and you have said you know nothing of it except that it exists. So, why would I be trying to out you as a member and why would you be worried if someone thought you were a member?

How am I trying to pigeonhole you? What I'm trying to do is establish reliability of a witness to an event. That's all. I haven't yet asked a veiled question so I wonder what it is that you are thinking. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a UFO fan or a member of an organization. NUFORC and MUFON are both organizations are they not? I'm also not familiar with NUFORC but I assumed it was a UFO reporting organization.

You claim to have an experience. You spoke of things that I did not understand so I thought that the simplest thing to do would be to ask about those things. I didn't mean to fracture your delicate psyche. I'm sorry. If you don't want to answer questions about questionable experiences maybe you ought to keep them to yourself. If people do that it will be horrible though. So why don't you just accept the fact that you may have to explain some things to people?

I would love to read your article in the Bozeman Chronicle.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yourrolemodel

Yourrolemodel,

You should know, when you question someone else's credibility, yours is on the line as well...

I use language to convey precisely what I mean, and I guess I'm shocked when people ignore the details. Anything worth paying attention to is worth 100% of your attention. Whether you're intentionally trying to slip one by me or just being ham fisted with your language the net effect is the same.

I digress. Now to answer your questions.

Your questions about my *character* did put me on the defensive, you're right--I think those kind of questions would put anyone on the defensive. I can only conclude that was the desired effect.

Once more, I was "houseless" not "homeless." The word homeless carries a stigma that I don't like; it implies that nobody cares about the person; or that the person has no where to go (I had alternatives and people to stand by me, I chose to be there in that situation). So please, call it houseless. I asked you once already, politely.

I'm a civilian. I'm no military "fan" either. I confess that I was ignorant of the fact that Malmstrom AFB is the only military base in the state of Montana for my entire stay (7 weeks). All I had to go on (repeating myself now) was a local pointing his finger in a vague direction and saying "There's uh base over there."

You say your questioning me about CSETI was an honest question, your self-confessed style tells me a different story. Just to be charitable, I gave you an answer in my own words however, CSETI was an aside.

The coup de gras?

You didn't ask me a single direct question about the event itself.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
One more thing, in your last post you said:

The military base issue to me isn't one of " sightings are only valid if they are within some arbitrary distance from a military base." Again, its a question of your credibility.

Speaking of credibility, do you believe in extraterrestrials?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
interesting and thank for sharing.

I was turned onto this whole avenue of research (aliens, gov secrecy etc) since I was 13 when I received Linda Moulton Howe's book "An Alien Harvest" as a gift.

20 years later, absorbing as much info as possible about the phenomenon, ... I've come to a point where my curiosity with the "Grays" has completely run it's course, and I in no way have any interest in interacting with them.

There was a time when I wished dearly to be "taken" just to experience something "else" than what's offered to us in this jail-cell of a reality.

But not now.
I trust deeply that there are MANY OTHER kind and compassionate spiritual beings out there that wish only to be of service in our spiritual evolution,
and that these Grays are basically.. "retarded" .. but on a scale billions of times more extrapolated than what you would call someone who is "morally challenged"

glad you didn't cooperate with their little Pavlovian "test" of your desires.

I wonder how the grays would feel if an intelligence billions of times more advanced than they, were screwing with them on a daily level..

that is.. if... they CAN "feel" ...that is...

-

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by telepath

Yeah. Actually I do. I have seen more than one UFO and suspect that I have had numerous abduction experiences. Quit jumping to conclusions. I told you I didn't mean anything to insult you. You've jumped to the conclusion that I'm biased against the homeless, that I was trying to out you as a member of CSETI and that I don't believe in aliens. All are dead wrong.

I wasn't going to waste my time with a hoaxer by asking questions and that's why I didn't refer to your experience yet. Your paranoia leads to believe that I'm wasting my time but I'll bite anyways. When you were contacted by the alien what was conveyed to you? Were there words or was it just pictures? Why do you think they bothered contacting you?

You want to talk? Fine here's your chance.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

No problem! I would say I've been vaguely interested in UFOs and aliens since I was a child, but this was the defining experience for me.

Hm, never read any LM Howe, I'll have to check into that.

Yeah, there was a part of me too that wanted to be "taken" as well. I had a gut feeling that there was something sinister in their intent, and robotic in their communication. It's like you said, I obeyed my instincts instead of giving in to my desires.

I didn't know much about Greys other than what I've seen on X-Files and "Unsolved Mysteries" etc. Since then I've heard all kinds of theories about them; PLFs; Gov't experiment; tall ones and short ones; etc, etc, etc... I still don't know anything for sure, I take everything with a big dose of salt. My personal experience is the only thing I am sure of and it tells me that they are not our friends.

I don't know what to think, I truly hope there is some intelligent, benevolent or compassionate life out there watching over us. Not a "god" or anything, just something to offset the Greys and ourselves.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

While they were attempting to establish contact with me, I saw vivid flashes of their faces. It wasn't just an image though, there was a feeling. Coldness, unearthliness, beyond that it defies description. I'll tell you though, every single hair stood on end INSTANTLY when these flashes hit me. The frequency of these flashes was about 10 minutes at first, rapidly increasing over twenty minutes.

Before they overflew me, while they were scouting the perimeter of the field, is when they created what I am going to call a "telepathic bridge." A link from the alien's mind to my own.

Yourrolemodel, they were manipulating me. Planting suggestions by triggering my desires. My desires are attached to many images and words. All they had to do was "pluck the strings" so to speak. I could feel them "plucking" away! causing me to think of all my desires; sexual, material, intellectual, spiritual. They knew exactly what they were doing and they did it with astounding ease. Each desire was definitely "pushed" forward (not by me), and then offered to me as a gift. I had to turn down each one in turn---one-by-one. Some gave me pause, they could tell... but I refused in the end. I broke the link finally by shouting repeatedly aloud (in no particular order) "NO!"; "I will not cooperate!"; "I refuse!"; "You can't buy me off!"; "You can't break me."

I'm not religious but I also said a few prayers aloud at this time.
I thought they might kill me.

They flew right over my head without stopping (that I know of), just like I said.

They were trying to break my will, that's all I know. I knew it then. Friendly humans don't do that kind of thing to eachother, so, I guessed they were unfriendly.

I have no more idea why they contacted me than an ant has of being put under a magnifying glass. I don't know what drove them. I don't think of myself as any more or less special than anyone else. I think it happens to other people, I want to know why they contacted me too. I could've been in the wrong place at the wrong time. I truly don't know, that's why I'm here on ATS.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Thank you for sticking with me through out our butting of heads. Was there something that they wanted you to do? Did they offer to take you somewhere or to show you something? What did they want? I guess that's what I was wondering when I asked why you.

The way you broke off contact is very much like the way I broke off contact when I encountered them. I had to scream the lords prayer repeatedly at them and the just stopped. I'm not very Christian so I don't know why I did that.

I don't know why either. I do believe you though. Have you had any other contact? Do you suffer ill effects from this one?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

No problem YRM--I do understand.

If there was an errand they wanted me for it was concealed from me. I don't remember if I asked them, I'm sure I did as I was skeptical from the outset (after the initial shock).

I "know" I am under surveillance at certain times, but they have not initiated contact with me.

I can tell when they're around because I will suddenly get the sense that I'm being watched. I don't know why but when this happens, I start looking for them (with my mind), I find them every time. They're not very good at hiding. I can't see what they're doing but I can feel their presence, it is definite; cold; alien. I can see their faces through the shadows.

Once while walking toward my room, wind rushed in through my slightly opened window on a windless night. These gusts were intermittent--like someone blowing heavily on a fire to keep it going. I was not in my room at the time... the gusts came closer together and were lighter... as if some flying machine was leaving the premises. This was accompanied by the distinct impression that my room was searched. Again I could see them, they didn't seem to notice me watching them as they tended control of their ship and left. It was broken fairly quickly.

This was a break through for me because it seemed to confirm that they don't notice when I peek in on them. I haven't ever wished for contact. But I just want to see them... and I do.

I don't get involved in the whole New Age / metaphysical / astral projection culture because, I think that would just muddy the water of what I have discovered for myself.

What about you? Tell me your experience.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepath

I could feel them "plucking" away! causing me to think of all my desires; sexual, material, intellectual, spiritual. They knew exactly what they were doing and they did it with astounding ease. Each desire was definitely "pushed" forward (not by me), and then offered to me as a gift. I had to turn down each one in turn---one-by-one. Some gave me pause, they could tell... but I refused in the end. I broke the link finally by shouting repeatedly aloud (in no particular order) "NO!"; "I will not cooperate!"; "I refuse!"; "You can't buy me off!"; "You can't break me."

just imagine how difficult that resistance will be to people...

in a situation such as a total economic collapse and/or nation-wide nuclear events.. food and water completely hoarded /rationed ..all of life's necessities and luxuries that we hold as our current reality... gone..

and are then offered force ten .. to us.. by either a UN force... or.. the grays.. or in collusion with one another...
in exchange for total cooperation...chipping etc..

maybe a nice little experiement to do would be... is to deny the gray an answer to it's question..
and ask IT ... this thought/question...

"Do you want me to want you to want me to want myself for you to want to want to want me to want you to answer you ( times Pi )?"

I can just envision their inner mind's eye darting back and forth akin to Sauron's eye on the top of the tower in Mordor as it falls...
frantically confusedly terrified in a scatterbrained convulsion of overload as it crumbles into fractally extrapolation... into endless spiralling-short-circuit feedback-loop of logic... grasping it's head screeching in anguish then just ....

*FAP*

...explodes ala "Scanners".

then... silence... and peace of mind.. you recline.. arms behind head feet up on the dashboard.. feeling the honor you have of being what?

HUMAN... and connected to everything through your very existence..

hey man.. if it's your last resort and these lil effers initiated it.. and you didn't ask to be harassed.. I say do it up!

food for thought.

( just a snack, a morsel )

-

[edit on 22-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Yes, I think most people succumb to their desires in these circumstances. Most people are looking for an easy way out. Unfortunately, I somehow doubt these "marks" meet happy endings.

I think a major world wide collapse could happen. I don't know if it's iminent, I hope not but I'm watching for signs like everyone else (on ATS). I am skeptical of an all out "alien holocaust." It could happen I suppose. I am not convinced that any earth government or military force is working with ETs.

Yes, chipping "for national ID purposes" (among other things) is definitely on the agenda of those in power... yes, one world government is on the agenda of those in power. I firmly believe these two things.

There is so much going on today... one could connect the dots in any number of ways. It can be a rush to make connections like that, I do speculate sometimes but until there's solid proof, I've gotta remain skeptical about most things tossed around on these boards.

Whoa!!! I know you were half joking but, I have to tell you, that would *definitely* be a last resort. I don't know all of my capabilities. I doubt something like that is possible, but just in case... I'm NOT going to try it. It's true, I didn't ask for these ET snoops to turn me into their little project, but the last thing I want to do is escalate the situation. I don't know *any* of the ramifications here. My interactions could affect other people. Until I know for sure, my role is strictly as an observer.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by telepath]

[edit on 22-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Telepath- I'm sorry but I'm not quite ready to tell my story. I do thank you for yours though. There are many things in common in both our stories and hearing someone else tell it puts my mind at ease. The telepathy part of the encounters sound alot alike. I'm very good at repelling them with my mind. They scare the sh*t out of me. They know it too. I don't think they can do anything to us if we don't let them so I guess I believe we have the power in the relationship. They know that and won't push too much. I think we can hurt them. I've always thought of it as a predator/prey relationship, with them hunting me, but me being a very dangerous prey. I definately have a respect for them though.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

YRM,

That's okay. It's a lot of work to share something like that (as I'm finding out). Don't forget about U2U either. I'm very good at listening and not judging people. Okay. I'm done. I won't pester you about it again. Pressure is off and I don't think less of you for not sharing. I totally understand. I didn't share for two years.

I know what you mean about the predator-prey relationship. I wouldn't mess with them as some member suggested half-jokingly. I know they could probably make my insides go on my outsides if they really wanted to. I don't *like* them much, but I have respect. I think they respect me and you as well. I DON'T think they respect those who fall for their moral trap.

So, be strong my friend. Don't give in. Lessons learned. Respect is earned.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What's with all this "fear" and "us and them" talk?

where's the love and appreciation? the we with you?

we get along together.
If you're a certain vibrations then others naturally meet those vibrations.

I know when something feels afraid and vulnerable that brings on the complementing vibration of scare and break.
If however one is happy, loving and appreciative, that brings along the complementing vibration of gifts and pleasantries.

you be the choosers of the part of the multiverse you interact with.
be happy and loving from in you, and we be happy and loving from out here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join