It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Makes The Illuminati Hand Gesture: PHOTO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ron Paul wouldn't spend 30 years talking about the NWO, promoting Freedom to Fascism on meet the press, calling for the dismantling of the cia and the fed if he were in the illuminati.

There comes a time where you have to look at the fruits of someones life and if they spend 30+years doing good things and even when he becomes popular they bury him in msm then that is either the best undercover op ever or there is no truth to it.

I will give you my word that Ron Paul isn't in the illuminati because he has a perfect constitutional voting record and the constitution is the enemy of the NWO. Every member of the nwo if you look back in their careers they are blanketed in corruption, bad voting, literary works calling for a new world order even sex scandals. Ron Paul would have been president already or on the news all the time that is how you can tell if they are "in the fold" BTW RP has heavy arthritis in his hands, does Obama?

OBAMA has no voting record is in the cfr is a global citizen, supports the global warming carbon tax fraud AND now he flashes the sign with his thumb over the fingers.

Personally i have been to rock concerts and i always just pumped my fist i never made the devil horns so for people like Obama to do it at a podium looks very strange and now that msm are finally telly Hillary to drop out maybe Obama was letting them know that he is "with" them and there is no need to put in Hillary because people trust him and they can pass more legislature with him than with her.

Whatever you think even if you ignore the hand signals just do a google on the candidates and read their histories and you can tell they are NWO. Obama, McCain and Hillary and pretty much everyone else voted for the Patriot Act, Ron Paul didn't.

Vote for the policies not for the speeches or the hand signals or the gestures if they bare good fruits through their career then they are better than those that don't.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Helene Keller was in the Occult?
Look, when finding a way to communicate, after being deaf, dumb and blind -- I'm sure this person wasn't on the list of "People of influence" to corrupt. I think we have to narrow our group of people to be paranoid about down to the "rich and powerful" that got that way without hard work and talent.

If Helen Keller is occult -- then we need to worry about Ghandi.

I also don't think the Illuminati and Masons have anything to do with each other. Masons do good things -- sure, that might be a cover. But in this world we have so many more groups doing bad things for profit, and they they just spend money on Public Relations experts. The CFR, Shriners, and Unitarians -- right?

Why distract us all the time from the obvious corruption with the obscure? If we can deal with the problems in front of us - then the world would be a better place. If ALL THINGS are suspect, then we can never get anywhere. Obama seems to be backed by individual contributions, unlike the other two candidates. If his hand gesture, is causing someone not to vote for him -- and instead, say McCain. Why wouldn't having nothing but Lobbyists and Bush cronies be better evidence for corruption than a "symbol."

It's like all the nonsense about the Masons. They had nothing to do with the design of the dollar bill. 90% of that illuminati "symbolism" is just innocent symbolism you can get from Deists and other religious groups. The Founding Fathers did, over all, really good things to give the common man a shot at a good life in this country -- if that is diabolical, then we are all doomed.

We might as well worry about the hidden meaning of the icons on our computers! Again -- worry about EVIL ACTS and stop worrying about what an low-paid artist puts as an image in a logo. I make logos, and I can tell you, that any one of them would pass as an Illuminati message, because we constantly hunt for relevant iconography, and others hunt for hidden messages that may or may not be there.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If you're going to talk satanism or the occult, then you've got eh wrong sign for ol' oby bamma there. totally wrong. you're hopeing to look for the Sign of Cornu, which that isn't.

thumb position is also very key, theres a subtle but definitely present difference between the cornu, the surfers hang 10 sign, the evil eye protection gesture and the so called 'metal horns'

theres is no arguing context here, it either is a sign or its not. close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and nuclear war. otherwise, its like someone holding up their index finger and saying they're giving someone the bird since its close enough.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
But in this world we have so many more groups doing bad things for profit, and they they just spend money on Public Relations experts. The CFR, Shriners, and Unitarians -- right?

Not only am I a Mason, but I'm also a Unitarian Universalist. Either way you turn, I'm evil!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I like to flash the devil horns to people from time to time mainly because I'm a huge Ronnie James Dio fan. I know in the heavy metal world he was the one responsible for its popularity. I seem to recall watching an interview with him in which he said it was Sicilian for grandmother.

Back in the 80's the PMRC had a big problem with it and said it contained three sixes, thus indicating devil worship. ( Index and middle finger, middle finger and thumb, ring finger and pinkie. Wow, that does make three sixes! )

It's no surprise that Obama would belong to a shadowy elite, what's even more disturbing than him flashing the devil horns is his supposed involvement with Larry Sinclair.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Lol....thats not it because the thumb is in the wrong position and Obama was doing that because either someone in the audience or Hilliary was talking while he was trying to as always and he was mocking her with the classic hand sign. This was on T.V. Stop trying to find ways to create a issue.

EDITED TO ADD - Im guessing if he made a Masonic symbol with his toe you guys would think hes the devil!!?!?!?!? LoL. I made my point i wont go on any further. In fact i wont even waist my time viewing this thread again.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Mr.x211]

EDITED TO ADD - The guy posing as a Mason is a false because he would know better if he was a Mason. Have more respect in yourself and stop posing as something your not.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Mr.x211]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've often wondered what this symbol meant (of course, I've used it many times at concerts ... it's always meant the same thing to me, until recently). It's "thrown up" like a gang signs by so many politicians and world leaders .. not all can be Freemasons, surely.

I had no idea that that icon was used by the CFR. I searched their site and it's no where to be found on there. It's obviously old. Probably originally a wood engraving from the look of it. Could this hand gesture be a sign of acknowledgment of a fellow member? It would make more sense than all these world leaders being Masons.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ronnie James Dio's grandmother used the sign to ward off evil spirits, and he has used it ever since, very well-known in the Metal world.

Unless he's a Metal/Dio fan or Longhorn supporter, I'm a little curious.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74
By the way, why do people keep demonizing the CFR? ... I just don't get it.

Probably because of this:

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

-David Rockefeller
(Found on page 405 of his memoirs)

Some people, like myself, just aren't "down" with a one world government. Much like any dictatorship, it places too much power into the hands of too few people to rule over the masses at the will and whimsy. Much like the United States political system today.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Mr. or Mrs. or Miss "All seeing eye" have you ever listened to music? Your link was cool for a young paranoid beginer in the area of religion and religious conspiracy. Okay my point of view on this is simple. You would have had to been in an underground bunker shut off from the world to not know that music has had it's run-ins with the "Devil". All the way back to the cross roads we go for you. Started with Jazz and Blues, then music turned slightly with ROCK and ROLL. We have Led Zepplin, musical masters ( sold there souls? maybe ) their music and albums rittled with magic symbolism. The of course we have the great "Black Sabbath" and Mr. Ozzy Osbourne. They were the first musical group since the middle ages and the time of Mozart to use the "Devils Triangle" in music. ( It's a set of three notes ) Since then Rock and Roll has been ....you guessed it "DEVIL MUSIC". Your link ripping on Metallica and other bands is a plain waste of time. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!! ( or should ).

On the other hand the politicains may just be trying to seemingly relate to a younger crowd.

I reality it is probably not the case. They, the politicains, are a sadistic bunch succesfullly manipulating and controling the masses. They are all members of larger groups and all well associated with eacjh other outside the media arena. Make'em fight on TV so the world would never think they are working together. Ya one wants to the PRES., but only one can. They compete on that level, but it's already been decided. The hand gestures remind me more of " Bohemain Groove " and he owl, Moloch. Moloch is actually a diety from the book of LEVITICUS were men are to offer sacrifice. "THE SCAPE GOAT" You won't find that in your King James Bible, but it is in certain translations. In the King James they call him Lord. ( NOT GOD or YEWAH, but lord???) Ya that would be a refference to Molock. His name is mentioned twice in Leviticus. It is a grueling two week ritual. Hmmm that's how long they spend at Bohemian Groove each summer in the GReat red wood forest. Why??? To be more connected with the natural world that they themselves have tried so hard to take us away from. It empowers them through millenia old ritual.

The only reason to fear something is out of not understanding it, and how it could change you. Yes, there is nothing good about all this going on, but the devil worship is true to some extent, at least with Rock and Roll and the "Powers that be". Hmm where did they get those powers. Oh ya tapping into the natural realm with dark negitive intent. So they grow in power and strength from what we must as responsible humans combat against. We are capable. Remember not all magic is bad magic, there must be balance in the Universe. People are just to scared to see the light of truth and hide fear of the darkness. Hence making there lives darker!

read between the lines connect the dots it's a big picture, but it's clear we need to be responsible an counteract their bad intent with good intent, not fear. That's what they feed off. It's the source of their strength ( our suffering )

Learn what they are doing instead of pointing and saying.. " Look Ma more Devil horns!" Learn and counter act their bad JuJu. We will restore balance in time. It's the laws of nature. THAT"S WAHT THEY HIDE FROM YOU. THE TRUE LAWS OF BEING. They give you theirs and you say "OK!" Now you begin to question. So answer your own questions don''t take other's answer. The truth is right in froont of you don' be scared of it!

Good luck on your quest for knowledge!
oh ya don't buy into petty hype it will consume you!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wow how stupid are all of you who think that he is throwing a super-secret sect's hand signal?? The only person you've ever seen make that hand signal are politicians? Have you ever been around University of Texas students or alum? Or people that just like the team?

That's thousands of every day people right there who make it often.

Obama is not making the "signal" you're talking about either, his hand positioning is COMPLETELY different than the requirements for the "signal" in the link you posted. He looks like he is making a Fox with his hand, was he at a college who's mascot is a fox, or bull, or any long eared or horned animal?

My school's mascot is the Roadrunner and our hand sign for it looks like the "hang loose" sign. Does that make me and everyone else that goes to my school a surfer?

[EDIT to clarify where the "stupid" comment was directed towards]

[edit on 5/8/2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I'm a Unitarian too, and my dad had a Masonic ring.
We apparently have been using Illuminati symbols for years -- and I guess this has allowed them to prosper. Yes, you and I are both unwittingly, VERY evil.

Look, I believe that the Wealthy and Powerful conspire to become more so -- that's why they spend a Quarter Million on being part of a Country Club. I think that, when you look at the Watergate Hotel incident with a certain "party" funded by HSA and the CIA -- you definitely have some Bohemian Grove stuff going on.

You can look at Obama hand signs and clear forests for signs of trouble or you can concentrate on following the smoke to find the fire.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
He looks like he is making a Fox with his hand, was he at a college who's mascot is a fox, or bull, or any long eared or horned animal?

I do believe he was near the North Carolina State Wolfpack...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
Wow how stupid are all of you?

Not stupid enough to insult the entire thread in the opening line of a post.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

Thanks for the clarification on the origin of Dio's "Devil horns." It makes more sense that his grandmother would use it to ward off evil spirits. I believe he started using it while in Black Sabbath. Not wanting to copy Ozzy's peace sign, Dio had to use something original.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bornagainagnostic

Thanks for the clarification on the origin of Dio's "Devil horns." It makes more sense that his grandmother would use it to ward off evil spirits. I believe he started using it while in Black Sabbath. Not wanting to copy Ozzy's peace sign, Dio had to use something original.

Actually, he was doing it way before Sabbath. He didn't join Sabbath until 1980. He was the original lead singer for Rainbow, and used that sign all during the '70's. Before that, in the late '60's, he was the singer for Elf, and used it there too.

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Yes, you and I are both unwittingly, VERY evil.

Hey, no argument there!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
CFR Obama in the Illuminati ??? Say it ain't so!
So much for change, hope and unity, eh?

Seriously .. he got caught flipping Hillary off recently ... perhaps
he ought to be more careful what he does with his bodily gestures, eh?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

I know it's not personal, I'm not going to bat over a handshake. I'm just saying that I've never seen him shake hands that way before and since I've watched him on alot of interviews and such it "is" out of the ordinary for him.

Most people either take a handshake very seriously or not. And from what I've seen, he does. I know that I do because it tells people a little bit about yourself. A strong shake from one man to another show charcter. When a man gives a woman a properly fitted shake for a lady it shows that he's a gentleman. There's alot of things that are said in a handshake. I personaly observe the old veiws about a good handshake.

But the point is that he usually doesn't shake that way. And I remeber that shake from another place.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ron Paul has been photographed and videotaped not just shaking hands masonic style, but also flashing the devil hand sign, as in Iowa.

And Ron Paul has proved himself to be a shyster, who has quit and then denied quitting how many times? All so he could keep the donation boards up and keep raking in the bucks. He squandered all the money but $4 million, which he admits he's using for his Foundation and PAC, and that most all the donations were spent by hiring his friends and family to run a campaign that either delaiberately or by ineptitude ran the worst and most pathetic campaign ever. All the clever ads and spirit in the campain came from the supporters themselves. Ron Paul did everything he could to let all the air out of his own campaign, finally quitting the day before the second round of primaries to go run for Congress.

He sent out a lame letter to his supporters who were clamoring for an audit of the NH primary to investigate election fraud, and Ron Paul cliamed there was no election fraud at all. That is the work of a true Judas Goat, traitor. and Illuminati henchman.

Ron Paul has been handsomly rewarded for his good work for the NWO. He is now a talking head, has a best seller (ghostwritten) book.

Yes, Ron Paul is a freemason. His wife is Eastern Star, his kids were in Rainbow.

People need to just wake up to this shyster.

BTW, I was sad to see the pic of Obama flashing the devil hand sign, maybe not in perfect form, but still very suspicious. If I were a politician running for office I would never come anywhere near that hand sign, because people are not ignorant nowadays of the meanings of such things.

I just think we're all in a world of trouble, the planet is about to be next to blown up, the people have turned into savages, and life as we know it is ending fast. The concentration camps that Clinton and Bush built for us are all ready to go, complete with barbed wire and guillotines and ovens. And we know these people like to torture also, so we can expect that we will not die quickly.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That is definitely not the sign of the Illuminati, though it bears resemblance and further still a member of the Illuminati would not be stupid enough to do something like that in public, in front of the press, and during election campaign. Barack Obama is not a direct member of the Illuminati. Not.

Regards
timilluani

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join