It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're reading this, George Bush has reserved a bunk for you in one of his detention camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

If you're reading this, George Bush has reserved a bunk for you in one of his detention camps

www.infowars.com

George Bush is building detention camps. Their purpose is “to support the rapid development of new programs,” without specifying just what those “new programs” might be. But, read on to see if programs Bush already has in place are the ones he’s planning on using to put you in one of those camps.

The following contains quotations, information, and is based on material used directly and paraphrased from an excellent article by Christopher Ketcham on Information Clearing House and from Radar...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
IS THIS IT???

ARE WE GOING TO THE CAMPS?????

Or is this fear mongering?

So ARE ATS DISSIDENTS GOING TO THE GULAGS???

WHAT [SNIP] WILL HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER???

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Profanity removed

[edit on 7/5/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
omg Thanks a lot.

I was sitting here staring at the thread, but afraid to open it.

Well, who is to say what the "new programs" are... Many here believe Bush is trying to make sure there is enough space in camps for most of us at ATS already. Ya know, the list is already made, sorta thing..

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The most ironic thing is that even the 9-11 debunkers and Bush supporters on this site, will probably be on the list, purely because of association with this site.

And nothing you can do about it now, you guys are in trouble. Wait a minute, you could still sell your soul to the devil and join the militairy or the police force.

Well good luck anyways!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well they do need more loony bins, the paranoia on this ats board alone is proof of that

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I doubt that most of us on ATS would go to their prisons without a fight. Hey we got our own ATS army

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I have no idea what you people are going to go on about in a few months when Bush is no longer in office. Where are you going to point the finger for all the worlds ills at then?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Hey I never point the finger just at bush. He's to stupid to pull anything off. I point my finger at all of America for letting things like this happen.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
They don't need gulags for us.
We Americans live nicely in our own gilded cages.
Hell, we even pay for them.
America is asleep and the ptb are just doing what they want undeterred.
Why waste the effort to move the herd when the fences are working so well?

I'm not that worried anymore.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I have no idea what you people are going to go on about in a few months when Bush is no longer in office. Where are you going to point the finger for all the worlds ills at then?

Whoever causes them.

We're not biased, we hate all screw-ups equally. Regardless of what party they obey.

As for the detention camps Bush is building... hey, the US already has the largest prison population on Earth. (Yes, this is a fact, not an opinion.)
Why not just build a wall around the US and imprison the rest of the nation.

Oh... wait....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
As for the detention camps Bush is building... hey, the US already has the largest prison population on Earth. (Yes, this is a fact, not an opinion.)

Perhaps thats because we have the largest amount of people committing crimes on Earth. Or is that because Bush and his cronies just like to throw people in prison? Yeah, I'm sure that's it...

Why not just build a wall around the US and imprison the rest of the nation.

For some reason I have the feeling that any comment or response to this statement I could make would be completely lost on you.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Perhaps thats because we have the largest amount of people committing crimes on Earth. Or is that because Bush and his cronies just like to throw people in prison? Yeah, I'm sure that's it...

or maybe because the good ol US has alot of stupid laws

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69

I honestly can't wait for the answer to this...

Please be so kind as to elaborate on exactly what "stupid laws" so many Americans are in prison for would you?

I'm sure you don't find things like murder, rape and theft "stupid" do you?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Ask and ye shall receive...

www.dumblaws.com...

Have fun looking up dumb laws from around the country.

[More]
on topic. I hate to break it to ya but I don't buy the internment camp idea. Sorry I think that the second they try this garbage the SHTF scenario will happen.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Ask and ye shall receive...

Yes, but do you honestly believe that even a small minority of the US prison population is made up of people who are in jail for things like:

Throwing eggs at sound speakers.
Women driving in house coats.
Catching fish with bare hands.
Taking more than 3 sips of a beer while standing.

I think not.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

oh heck no they get exicuted on the spot for those crimes.
just kidding. I know but you asked for stupid laws and obviously someone did something to the effect of those laws and is why those laws are on the books.

I doubt that they are enforcable laws but hey they could be enforced.

The ultimate stupid laws are of course the ones surrounding the war on drugs but thats an entirely different topic.

Anywho. It will be a cold day in hell before I get dragged away to a fema camp
sorry but it's not going to happen. Too many americans own and know how to use a gun better than police and military.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I got a ticket for jaywalking at 2 in the morning, do it enough and you get thrown in jail

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69

I honestly can't wait for the answer to this...

Please be so kind as to elaborate on exactly what "stupid laws" so many Americans are in prison for would you?

I'm sure you don't find things like murder, rape and theft "stupid" do you?

No, but throwing people in jail for years for possession of a relatively harmless drug like Cannabis, is pretty stupid. Jail sentence for possession of any drugs for own use, is ridiculous in any case, for me anyways, but I'm from Holland,so.
I think a lot of American prisoners are in on drug charges, drugs that are flown in by your own government, but that's another story.

Also, a lot of people are forced to live in ghetto's and our pushed into criminality, not to say that they don't have a choice.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Yawn.

After GB it will be the "NWO".

This fear mongering has been going on for years and years.

You guys (and gals) do realize the first rule of thumb for fear-profiteers is to remain relevant? That is, in the news all the time - or at least in regular intervals so as to not be forgotten.

Thinkers will realize that people like this, are famous for putting out press releases (or stories) full of utter BS. Why? Because people will read them, report them at sites like this and VIOLA! Increased (or maintained) web site traffic.

Why are they interested in increased traffic to their web site?

Sales.

P.S. The included web site is equivalent to "The Onion". The real story here is someone being so hard-over politically they believed it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ok then, I just want to go on record that...
I LOVE GEORGE BUSH!!! THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!

HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join