It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA might not act to limit rocket fuel in drinking water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

EPA might not act to limit rocket fuel in drinking water

seattletimes.nwsource.com

An EPA official said Tuesday there's a "distinct possibility" the agency won't take action to rid drinking water of a toxic rocket fuel ingredient that has contaminated public water supplies around the country.

Most perchlorate contamination resulted from Defense Department activities. The Pentagon could face huge cleanup costs if EPA sets a national drinking water standard for the contaminant, and DOD has tussled with EPA over the issue,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abcnews.go.com

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Stories like this truly are scary. There are so many chemicals we are exposed to no wonder there are so many people are sick. Imagine what we don't even know about. No suprise things like autism are becoming so widespread.

And the government sure seems like they are taking their sweet @@@ time coming up with a solution as usual.

seattletimes.nwsource.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
All this time, I thought the government was doing it on purpose??

Why would they be concerned about what is happening to the people? I think it's obvious by now, important members of society drink from a different water supply than the rest of us.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Good point they probably are doing it intentionally. Thin out the herd slowly....it seems you really can't get away from it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
eugenics anybody? Not only do they seek to poison us physically, but they also seek to deteriorate us spiritually, so that we will easily accept the one world religion...In my opinion, from my own independent research, which may or may not be true, I believe that they know more about our dna than we do. Ancient knowledge of DNA exists...and we can learn to activate the ''junk'' strands in our DNA. 12 physical and 12 ghost strands of DNA lie latent...most average humans only have two strands active...
if we learn to activate these threads through meditation and conscious intent, we can literally become superhuman beings.
Right now science is proving spirituality, but not admitting it to you, the average person.
You don't need to go to a church to be spiritual...
you simply need to accept that everything around you that is physical is simply a product of your brain. Everything is made up of the same energy..and energy vibrates on low to high frequencies. We are all connected and the only rule to follow is the golden rule..

[edit on 04/27/2008 by iiinvision]

top topics

join