It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

major players in the nwo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
the next pope(watch out for him), prince William or Charles,
the next president(anybody think Edwards can win? i do) nasa, maitreya, the next leader of Iraq, the leader of Syria...all i can think of for now i can state why for each and please add to this list of persons to watch.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Kristol is definitely a person to watch with the whole new PNAC thing and everything else he does

and edwards? come on bro

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I for real think that this pope had the last killed.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i like your quote cobra, the art of war was a great read

here's a quote a little similar to yours that I saved back when I read it:

Warfare is the Way of deception. Thus although you are capable, display incapability to them. When committed to employing your forces, feign inactivity. When your objective is nearby, make it appear as if distant; when far away, create the illusion of being nearby.

didnt mean to take away from the topic

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The British Royal Family.

NWO overview

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Leszek Balcerowcz, president of the Polish National Bank, a respected economist, awarded frequently for his work

Introduced his country to the "New World Order", creating a new "infrastructure" in the postcommunistic country, he started the polish "economical miracle"
READ:
Introducted his country to the "New World Order", changed the interest of industrial credits up to 35% from 5% what led to the closing of hundreds of polish heavy industry works, mines, dockyards and smaller firms leaving millions of people without work and any hope for a better tomorrow, without any livelihood.
Made the society easy to be overtaken by the forces preparing their own NWO that he works for.

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Johnny]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer
The British Royal Family.

NWO overview

Good website.

top topics

join