It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invading America?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
its gone but i was redirected there when surfing the net all it shows now is that 404 error agent dude stop trying to copy me and be everywhere too

This is my thread!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
so what if its your thread your not all that special....im just playing dude....sheeeesh take a chill pill

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I know a ton of people with guns.

Also, think of all the rednecks we have. Guess they would be useful for something after all...

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In vasion seems plausible. Basically there are so many different people from different cultures, America is no longer America, i mean you can have sabatoge from inside the government it self, you dont need a full scale invasion, just some people who agree with you and have power.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Invading America??

You would have to be retarded.

There are enough guns here to arm every man woman and child 3x's over!

If we fall, it will be from the inside or little green men.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well, seriously, you think a country can penetrate the South? Three words: Ku Klux Klan. Yes, I know what you are thinking, but listen. They still have hundreds of thousands of members, most of whom know how to make secret attacks, assassinations, and own high powered rifles. If our military is destroyed, unlikely, but it could happen, the civilians would retake the country, out of anger and pride for the U.S.A. I don't have a gun personally, but, like said, if invasion was on the table for us, I would surely rush out and buy the best gun I could with my money

-wD

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I Think you are over-estimating the Klan's abilities.

It is an interesting hypothetical situation, but I highly doubt it in reality.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Why would anyone even want to invade the US of A?? Set aside the strength of the Nation, the firepower, the logistical nightmare and the inevitable unfathomable bodycount attempting something would create...why would you want to??

If a country/force/organisation wanted to perhaps strike against USA in retaliation for what it may see as historical (or even present) attacks upon itself...then surely a must more effective option would be small suit-case nukes...sneak them into large metro areas and detonate them. Extract vengence through the probable millions who would die that way.

If I was an aggressor...I would see little sense in going at it one on one, head up, with a gun in my hand...instead, sneakily...WMD...extract the largest possible 'kill-count' for each one of your own who would die. At the end of the day its all a numbers game.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
No sensed country would try a conventionnal invasion of the US. It would be a war of extermination, whitout mercy. Like the war in Russia 1941-1945. No mercy.

You can also bet that NBC weapontry WILL be used, and towns will be blitzed into oblivion by bombers before anyone enters.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
it's mutually assured distruction for both parties if the allmighty nuke comes into play.

as for a conventional invasion - assuming the US millitary was wiped out, between the urban gangs and the rural farmers, it's safe to say they'd lose more then the 500 we have in Iraq

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ummm i dont know if some one has allready made these points but first of all there are many guns in the us and many many clossly packed buildings, we would have snipers everrryywhere, we simply have too much land and too many cities to be taken over..... any standard infantry of any country would get absolutly obliterated in a ground attack if we were properly equipped, however tanks and airforces would demolish the civilan population but you have to remember most of the civilains in the us are NOT teenagers who would love to go guns blazing against foreigners that dont like our way of living (like me). Some one made a point about how some ground troops would be scared #less if they had to fight a guerilla war in some of the ghettos in the US i would deffinatly have to agree. I feel sorry for some outside countries that think the us is a bunch of pussies...give me a barret 50. cal sniper rifle, and a silenced m4 and i would pick off infantry like grapes on a vine. Think about cities like new york and los angeles with out armored support they would be impossbile to take over.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
USA is the worst country in the world with the stupid shadow gouverment waching people keeping the truth from the american people screw thier gouverment kill all of them. Im glad I live in Canada and not USA.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ground invasion would be pointless when you can just nuke the country.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
any invading army would lose if they invaded for one reason:

over extended supply lines.

thats the same reason that hitler lost the war in russia. his supply lines became to long and not well defended and the soviets were able to cut the forward troops off, attack them from the rear and move towards germany.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
T-BO with 10,000 nuclear weapons and the most advanced missle defense system in the world i doubt any country could nuke the usa out of existance

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA

sorry, but since when is canada ever allowed to insult a country, much less the greatest power the world has ever known?

To be honest, maybe we (the USA) should invade canada instead of Iraq and use it for a nuclear test facillity - theres plenty of worthless land there

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
USA is the worst country in the world with the stupid shadow gouverment waching people keeping the truth from the american people screw thier gouverment kill all of them. Im glad I live in Canada and not USA.

Do us all a favor: kill yourself.

Suicide is your only option.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
BTW, we would whoop any country's arse that tries to invade us.

Our military is the most advanced in the world technology-wise; we have a large army.

The United States citizens have tons of guns too.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Heh. If our power infrastructure can be taken down, cutting off power to a huge section of the country, so easily by an "accident," then what makes you guys think America is this big, nigh-invulnerable, machine of war?...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Heh. If our power infrastructure can be taken down, cutting off power to a huge section of the country, so easily by an "accident," then what makes you guys think America is this big, nigh-invulnerable, machine of war?...

if I cut frozen meals from the markets you would starve....... your not so strong yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join