It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2/2009 Enforced Digital TV Mindcontrol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The federal government is enforcing all T.V. broadcasting to go digital by Feb. 2009. (as we all know by now). What does not make sense is the reasoning ;( freeing up airwaves for public emergency services ??) Come on ; again we are fed a line here. Just think of the massive addition to our waste landfills ;with massive amounts of outdated new televisions!! This does not fit in with the present world policy of global warming and going green and taking care of our enviorment. I must admitt that yes ;the service as quality goes is much better on digital T.V. (good selling point). This all has a NWO stench all over it. Our T.V. service (which is new in the area, displays a black square with random lettering within lasting only seconds then disapears.) Cable company says my T.V. must have a problem. My question is " have any members seen the same thing ?" I believe we are on a road of mind control via this new service. Not much out there to substanciate what I am saying . This video however might help www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have not seen anything like you described on my tv.

As far as the 2/2009 deadline goes, I think it is criminal what they are doing. Not everybody can afford cable service or this converter. There are people who are lucky to be able to eat, nevermind spending money for extravagances. And it seemed that they also slipped the law in, the first I heard about it, it had already been passed. This is definitely good fodder for conspiracy theorist.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Canada is switching too in 2011. However, i cant imagine how we are going to recieve any US broadcasts without it after 2009.

www.ic.gc.ca...

I dont understand how this Office of Consumer Affairs, can make such sweeping decisions that dont even get discussed by elected leaders.

Is this something I think our nation needs to spend money on? Is digital broadcasting really that important when everything is looking to switch to web based.

I dont like it, i feel like my back is up against the wall and im not sure how i got here.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Over here in the UK we already have at least one area that has switched completely. I really don't see a problem personally - a huge chunk of bandwidth will be come available - competition will be healthy, new wireless products (mind you my tinnitus better not get any worse! - then I'll change my mind) better choice and channels on the airwaves.

And as for the cost of a set top box - I've had to buy a couple for various places I've lived, they are as little as £10 ($20) and you get a good amount of channels - + the 5 we are used to.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have been told as well as read that the Military is taking over all analog waves.
SOMEHOW......HARRP has something to do with needing the analog bandwidth for its own use and the mainstream entertainment industry has to get off of it......PERIOD.
Its a military take over of the analog wave length worldwide. It is NOT about 'improving' our entertainment value or giving us anything better....the fact that digital is a cleaner picture is just a byproduct.

In my 'personal opinion' this ALL has to do with the HARRP arrays set up on the planet and how they plan to communicate with one another as well as the military communications system, submarines and planes are all involved here....they all NEED the clear communication channels so the rest of us can bite their big military butt and they don't care
(as they never do anyway
so why start now? ).......

This is WHY we never got any chance to have a say in this decision and why we never even heard anything about it until the fat lady had already sang her song and left the stage.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well i dont think that the data you see runn across is mind control.. thats not anyways

ive seen that too but i must say that overall the law itself is suspicious

top topics

join