It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet Late 60's Saucer Crash Video??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know more about the alleged Soviet Saucer crash from the late 60's?? I searched this site and could not find anything....then again it could be my computer skills in question....

It consists of a video showing Soviet troops standing around a half-buried saucer and later shows scientists disecting the remains of the alleged aliens...or what's left of them.

I have seen some shots on the net and got the jist of the story, but does anyone know more? Apparently, the scientists who disected the victims were killed.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Do you have any links to sites that have further info on this? It's an interesting topic, I'd like to investigate further

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here ya go:

check it out and tell me what you think.....www.rense.com/general19/3_UFOs.htm

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Someone gave that video to me, and I've watched it a couple of times. It sucks. It's like those bigfoot or Bermuda triangle documentaries from the '70s. Fuzzy focus, jerky hand-held camera, grainy cheap film stock, lack of attention to the actual flying saucer itself in any significant detail. It's a low budget production with has-been actor host. The entire video is a relentless clich�.

Don't waste your time.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Proven fake. The TV station that aired it had a very tiny disclaimer that read along the lines of "We make no claims to the authenticity of this program. It is intended for entertainment purposes only." Translated out of legalese, it means that they made the crap up and don't want the pants sued off them for the money they make selling the video.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
...and bongs sold in America are sold for "novelty use only" and are "not intended for smoking illegal substances". Doesn't disprove that bongs are used for weed, hash, opium, etc., just keeps their butts outa trouble. The TV station just wanted to avoid the rash of calls from people yelling "THIS IS FAKE! ALIENS DON'T EXIST! YOU SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS CRAP!"

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Proven fake. The TV station that aired it had a very tiny disclaimer that read along the lines of "We make no claims to the authenticity of this program. It is intended for entertainment purposes only." Translated out of legalese, it means that they made the crap up and don't want the pants sued off them for the money they make selling the video.

That is not what that means. Ask your lawyer.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
We've debunked this before here....everything from camera angles, some wrong rank insignias....the obvious burying, vs. crashing of the disc, etc. I could find a thread, but it isn't worth it really... It's a decent enough hoax, but a hoax nonetheless....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I watched a bit of the video and it leaves alot to be desired. Upon first inspection, it looks compelling but doesn't deliver the goods.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
look at that picture (one with guys and saucer) i dont think the picture would be that clear in the 1980's besides it looks digital

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Apparantly a Russian ufo crash from 1940-45.

pages.infinit.net...

I think the pic may be from the R. Moore documentary, I haven't seen the documentary so I can't be sure.

top topics

join