It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama Win Both?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've been following the primary election in Indiana, county-by-county, and it's very interesting how the state is unfolding. She is leading by about 41,000 votes and speaking about how she has broken the tie. I'm watching closely and it seems to me all her votes are in at this point. Obama has a couple of counties where only half the vote is in, and those are populated counties that are heavily in favor of him. It looks like the mystery is going to be Lake County (Gary, IN) which is about 24% black, 12% hispanic and with a majority middle class white industry workers, i.e. Hillary people. But neighboring counties expected to go for Hillary have gone Obama (albeit closely), so i'm wondering if enough white voters in Lake County will give him the go-ahead.

I'll call it before the networks do, I think Obama is going to win Indiana but Hillary is going to contest that right along with Florida and Michigan.

Edit: 10.54PM they're chanting "count the votes" at Hillary's speech. hAH!

[edit on 5/6/2008 by The Cyfre]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I grew up in Northwest Indiana and I find it hilarious that the fate of our country rests on an old-fashioned crooked Gary election.

Seriously - my uncle voted three times after he died.

And to make it all better, mayor Rudy Clay 'predicted' all of this back in March. Kind of makes you wonder.

During Indiana's primary, Gary will be a name on the lips of newscasters on CNN, he said.

"They are going to point at Indiana and say Hillary Clinton is leading by one point but Gary ain't come in yet," Clay said.

Article

And Rudy's interviews on CNN have been hilarious. The comparisons between him and the guy from Hammond are priceless.

new topics

join