It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden is a fake: picture proof within

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I always thought it was bogus too when he was 'outcasted' by his family. No one in the Middle East ditches family unless it's for being a harlot or the like; for men, it's damn near impossible. And I thought when it first AIRED; that the 9-11 confession tape was faked, it just looked so shoddy and 'youtube-like' as you said. But this was when I was a blind patriot as a teen and supported Bush. Needless to say, that wore off quickly.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
looks to me like they're phasing in a new bin laden. i have diabetes too, and if he needed dialysis,he would be hard pressed to drag a cave ready machine around.
so i agree,he's dead. and if you follow the pics,over the years its as if they want to keep the threat alive.
this is a tactic used to suck the youth in. they really dont pay that much attention to the past and try to dig up photos. so all you need is a look alike.
you put the false b.l. on the cover of a few magazines and newspapers,and there you have it,a news bin laden,and a continued threat.

serves the purpose,doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, I've never been quite sure what to believe on this subject. There are days where I think bin Laden is like the shadow character Goldstein in 1984 (Orwell), you know, maybe he once existed but is dead now, or maybe he never existed, or maybe he's still alive somewhere. I sometimes wonder if he is either dead or non-existent because it only took a couple months to find Saddam Hussein's little hidey-hole, and yet 8 years after 9/11 they STILL can't find Osama bin Laden? Especially given the price that's on his head, coupled with the intelligence technology that we all know about, I find that implausible to say the least.

On the other hand, I have heard enough about his life story to know that he was originally from Saudi Arabia. I have also heard that he is largely credited with joining al-Qaeda together with Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and other Wahhabist terror groups, was later banished from Saudi Arabia for speaking against the Saudi government, then helped form the Taliban. All his actions and those of his cohorts have one goal at the end: the extermination of Israel (which is why they also want America to fall).

That's just one theory, and I could be off the mark on some of bin Laden's background, but it just goes to show how good the mass media are at creating confusion.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Where in the Newsweek cover does it say that the man in the picture is Osama bin Laden? I don't see where they claim that the fatty is him.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rentacop1976

here's a link to the post i made regarding the newsweek cover, i personally researched it ...

Here's the direct link to a scan i did of the cover, you can zoom in and see them state that it's OBL

[edit on 8-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The real bin laden died six years ago. It was listed in a NSA briefing. I don't know why the gov't keeps puting the fake bin laden up ever so often. Probably to keep the sheeple afraid of new terrorst attacks. I'll look for the briefing in the archives.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Bin Laden and Al Qaeda is and was a intelligence op they were set up to be the fall guys for 9-11 and everything since then but,now the Intel shops and government use them as bogeymen to be used to frighten the gullible and to fleece us of our money whenever congress balks at their budget requests.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Don't know if it has been mentioned already. But also... take a look at the terrorist wanted list in the official FBI website... they DO NOT mention Bin Laden as being responsible for the 9/11 attacks. They mentioned some BS that because they didn't have enough evidence to prove him as being responsible for the attacks, they couldn't post it on the website... yet the "intelligence" agencies, along with the Bush administration was very eager to say he WAS responsible immediately after and all through out his 8 years of presidency. Crossed wires anybody?

Another note... I remember that a couple of months I believe, after the attacks on the mountains in Tora Bora (I think that's what they were called) there was a particular newspapre (I think it was the Chicago tribune) where they had interviewed an afghani man whom was asked by military members to identify a body. "They had asked me if this was Bin Laden's body. I said I am absolutely sure that this is Osama Bin Laden's body" according to this article, he had died from the bombings. Now take into account that this was a Newspaper that I was reading... not an internet site that anybody can just make up stuff and get away with. This was an actual newspaper that I held in my hands and read. I was astonished... surprisingly... it was the ONLY newspaper in our store at the time that actually mentioned it. Also... after a few days... this was NEVER mentioned again, as if trying to make sure it was never brought up again.

Another note... Bednazir Bhuto (don't know her spelling) a prominent and well respected politician in the middle east, was assassinated because 2 or 3 days earlier, she had gone on live TV and also stated that Bin Laden was dead and had been for quite some time. Guess they don't want that info to get out otherwise we americans won't have anything to be afraid of huh?

Edited to add more info.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Question]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rentacop1976

I don't know about the newsweek article... But you must have been seriously sedated if you can't remember that "fatty" bin laden was "ID'd" by the intelligence agencies as being the real Bin Laden... heck it was in the news networks everywhere soon after 9/11

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think the real mystery here is that why cant the US get this man? If they where able to get Saddam with his thousand armies, then why not Bin Laden who only hides supposedly in caves and protected only by a few men? If Osama is as dangerous as they say, then why not it send the cavalry to get him and end all this bull@#$%!!!

Is it because that Osama doesnt have any oilfields like Saddam thats why the US doesn't want to spend money and time in getting him and just makes a lot of blah-blahs all the time???

Or because Osama is the last straw and once they get him they dont have another replacement or scapegoat for them to continue instilling fear to the people so they could do what they want???

Hohum...The plot continues but its really getting boring... the US should up their ante more so they'd be more credible...

Its better watching Wile E. Coyote...peace!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
A few things,
Go to the FBI's 10 most wanted website and click on Usama Bin Laden's picture. You might notice as some reporters did that he is not wanted in connection with the 9/11 attacks. When asked why, the FBI's response was simply "that there is no evidence connecting Bin Landen to 9/11."

It was announced less than 24 hours after 9/11 that Bin laden was the person responsible. It seems unlikely to me that the government would know this less than a day later but that they did not know the day before.

After 9/11, there was no immediate investagation, in fact, there wasn't an investigation at all untill the families of the murder victims petitioned the government. It seems to me that the motive for this crime was proabably the same motive for most crimes, profit. Bin Laden had very little to gain from this crime but other people did. Larry Silverstein just seven weeks prior to the attacks signed a new lease and insurance policy on the towers with carefull wording making the two airplanes "two seprate acts of terrorism" allowing him to try and claim twice the value of the towers aprox. 7.2 Billion dollars. When investigating any crime you should always look who had the most to gain.

The video the MSM passed off as "proof" of Bin Laden's guilt is the ONLY evidence put foward by anyone and it is obvious to anyone with 20/20 eyesight that it is not Bin Laden.

We should all remember who funded Usama and the Taliban in the first place. Uncle Sam and the CIA. So if it is true that Bin Laden is guilty then the blame lands right back in the lap of the US goverment.

One of the things that caught me as strange on the day of the attack was that 2 office buildings were hit by airplanes yet 3 fell down.

I could continue making points but I would easily hit my 4000 character max. Being from outside the US I think maybe I have a viewpoint less patriotically biased on subject. I remember the first time I asked an american why they can have all the nuclear weapons they want while telling other countries not to develop them. The response I got was "but we would never use a nuke against another country." I then asked him if they left World War II out of the history books in the US.

Please don't take any of that as me being anti-american. I am not. I am simply against patriotism of ANY kind because it blinds us to truth.

We have all been had by the MSM to make us hate the wrong thing. Greed is the true terrorist.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well, i don't think this proves he doesn't exist. It certainly proves that the darker one with completely different facial features, from the video where he admits he was responsible for 9/11..is not the real Bin Laden. But I'd understand the admission through a fake being as the thing to believe if anything was setup...not the part that he's not real...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Whats so funny is that people will believe this just because his picture was on a mag. and the government is saying he is real. I know a lot of people who need their head examined

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
he was defintley real and not made up.
but he's dead now

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join