It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden is a fake: picture proof within

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

ya i actually went to the library and double checked myself and uploaded a picture in one of my earlier posts on this page i believe it really is different ... a lot different then what the original osama looks like ... which should be a dead giveaway that there was something up with the tape right from the beginning

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Good find, thanks for the posting, dont let those disinfo agents below you put you down.
Great work.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

finally somebody speaks the truth... that HE IS dead, just like Benazir Bhutto said in an interview online, about a month before she was assasinated. She even knew who killed him and how!!

www.youtube.com...

( at around 2:15min she says that UBL(usama) was killed in a terrorist bombing of a moske; by Omar Sheikh ) but the whole video is something incredible, because she said it, like it was OLD news... that's when i knew something was wrong)

--> and if you listen carefully she will even tell you who murdered her (well not exactly, but you have to be pretty ignorant not to draw lines between the dots) and correct me if im wrong but, she talks about the Pakistani ISI, members of secret service... huh she's pointing in the same direction which the Able Danger colonel was pointing... that is before he was ridiculed and withdrawn from his File Classification @ the pentagon. Could it be that Ms Bhutto was right all along... and when she was about to make a come back, she's was shut once and for all?!? Something is fishy here

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by br0oce

That is interesting, but not really proof one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

oh no... even though she was MURDERED a month after... just when she was about to re-enter politics in Pakistan. Now remember she was OVERTHROWNED by the US gov. in a classic black op to bring down any unwanted government; and put there whoever serves them well! Same way they brought down the russian in afghanistan, with the help of usama bin laden and his talibans. That's a couple of weird coincidence don't you think??

remember great words of wisdom:

" There is NO such thing as a coincidence "

[edit on 5-11-2008 by br0oce]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Islamic sharia laws say that men cannot shave their beards, and the picture of the 2004 Osama has a longer beard than the 2007, which would mean he had to cut his hair. I doubt that Osama would betray his faith, so i think bin laden is a fake.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Obama is the boogie man used to distract people from the truth.

We are living in very interesting times when its not even difficult to see through the deceptions. Once it used to be hard, now its childs play. All thanks to the Internet. People can easily get the other side of any story and judge if the official story seems likely.

So I dont expect the free Internet to last for much longer.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Definitely OBL is not alive and hiding in caves.
But as for whether or not he is alive somewhere else, or dead, I would give it 50/50 either way.
It could be true that he actually died of his illnesses as reported in some of the eastern media, or,
his "death" could have been staged as a cover-up, to allow for him to be taken secretly into care in order to get the medical treatment he needed; with full support of the US.
Its the least that the Bushes would have done for their old friends the Bin Ladens.
It may takes years before any substantial proof comes out one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I would love to see you post a pic of him with NO nose, and a roasted beard. And X’d out eyeballs.

How about this one instead?:-D

He's not dead- I keep him in a Mason Jar on the window sill.
*poke* hmmm. Mebbe he is.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by wylekat]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It honestly would not surprise me if he was dead. This thread does contain some compelling information which at least suggests it to be a possibility. I find it hard to believe that the man could continue to evade capture unless they are not looking for him or have no desire to capture him. The fact that Bin Laden has become an "Emmanuel Goldstein" symbol, and is being used as such, certainly is true. The longer he is "out there planning attacks against America" the longer officials have an excuse to abuse their power.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
he better be dead with 1 million dollar camera bombs on his ass and my tax dollars for oil we should own the the whole world with our technology how can some camel jock hide in a cave ride off in the sunset without a hoorah he better be dead blib towel head

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have not read every post before posting this, so sorry if I repeat a previous argument. I think Osama is alive and well, and is still devising plans to hurt us in the future.

Even if he has died, of course the taliban is not going to come out and admit it. Even if they have to drum up a look-a-like, they will. They wouldn't want us to know that their leader is dead. It's a game of fear-mongering ( a game which a lot of people in this forum are good at).

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I've seen a few of the video tapes that the government released to the public. One of them showed an individual portraying Bin Ladin wearing a god ring and was right handed. Osama Bin Ladin is left handed and his faith dose not allow him to adorn himself with such things as gold.
If you want to steer the public in the wrong direction. Keep feeding them false information and soon they'll start believing the lies. Just like the war in the middle east. Bush kept saying weapons of mass destruction until he got everybody #ting in there pants.
Lets look at the some facts about this situation. Before this whole thing started with the 9-11 heist, backed by the FEDS. (Bankers Lap Dogs)
The Bin Ladin's and the Bush's where friends and had meetings in the White House. Talking about oil and future plans for construction in the US by Bin Ladin construction. This would keep oil prices down and create jobs in the US, while making a lot of money for Bin Ladin Construction. A win/win situation right? Right...
When the deal was struck to begin work in the States, the Contractors State Licensing Board decided to pass a law on construction bond meassures. The law stated that you couldn't move the construction bond to different sights. One had to be obtained for each construction sight.This would cost the Bin Ladin Construction Company to just about break even or take a loss on each contract. Considering the size and amount of signed contracts already picked up by Bin Ladin Construction. The penalties on the default was sky high.
People in the Middle East are very symbolic. So in one turn, That's 10 years, from Alpha to Omega. They would right what was wronged. They would cause the loss of money to the US. The FEDS knew about this. That's their job. The Bankers lap dogs decided to cook up a plan to profit from the situation. They knew the targets and they played off it. It was a free for all that day. They had 10 years to prep for everything.
On 9/11/2001, the World Trade Towers where struck by jets. The Secret Service Demolition crew allowed for most of the people and the gold to evacuate the buildings before taking them down with set charges. They also took down another building near by which housed records of all the trade transactions. This was to cover the tracts of all the insiders trading which was under investigation and was about to be concluded. The backup files for all the international trades where kept at the Pentagon. You know what hit the Pentagon? It wasn't a jet.. Try a Cruise Missile. How do you think the US was able to keep its head above the water with all its debts. Insiders trading. The other plains that where taken down was to off those who knew the truth and was deemed a liability to their agenda.
Think about it.. With all the jobs going out to other countries for cheap labor and NAFTA. The North American Free Trade Agreement. What exactly dose the US do for money? We sell WEAPONS! Is PEACE conducive to the wealth of the US? The answer is NO! So now you know why we have these bull# wars. To sell weapons.
Your just a number to them. (Expendable) Your Social Security Number might as well be tattooed on your forearm. The Secret Service.(SS)Nazi's. The US Air Force motto, "Lead, Follow, or Get Out of The Way", was first coined by Hitler. The US is controlled by the whim of the Dutch/German banks. Now you know who's the Puppet Master. Not just for the US, but the whole world. You think they like Blacks? Look at the conditions in Africa.
Had enough? I just gave you a taste. Not even a piece. There's still a whole pie left. Here's another taste.. Did you know that all passenger planes are outfitted with manual lockouts and remote piloting fail safes. This was an (FAA) Federal mandate from the late 70's.
Got the picture yet?
Needless to say, I'm not in the country anymore. Furthermore, the news in the States is what the want you you know, not what's really happening.
Home of the Brave indeed.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

It's perfectly explainable. He's living in a cave. He's stocked up on Dorito's and Bagel Bites. The guy's just chill'n and playing his Xbox most the time. There isn't a gym in these caves man.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Heres what I gather on this:

Osama Bin Laden (Tim Osman,CIA)

Worked for the CIA/Govt. against Iraq, and then "turned" against America.

It has been said though, I believe it was German Reporters who had reported sometime after 2001, I believe, that Osama had died. Nothing more has come out of that claim, though.

Its obvious they have used fake images of him in the media. Who Knows if he is alive or dead.

It seems though that he is "dead".
But it is a fact that the FBI/CIA do not consider him a prime suspect for 9/11.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ats__fan039

Why would the US want his death faked? Also what is your source that he is not the primary 9/11 suspect?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VicSage

People thought Hussein was dead, but he wasn't.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NordicMan

read all of the posts throughout this thread ... and you will get the answers to any questions or doubts in the validity of my claim that may come up

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The CIA trained him, and how much was known of MK-ULTRA, Northwoods and other crimes until lately? How much do we STILL not know? Look at the white blobs that rained on Washington state on Unsolved Mysteries and an AF General threatening to keep quiet, you really think the Illuminati don't have goons all over the globe?

As Simon Pegg said in Doctor Who IIRC, 'create an enemy and an atmosphere of fear, and a government can do anything'. Look at Germany after the Reichstag was burned.

www.youtube.com...

Hell look at his page on the FBI Most Wanted, he's not even credited for 9-11, due to 'lack of evidence'.

WTF?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The fakery of Bin Laden pictures and messages is important and shouldn't get sidetracked.

One thing that moves the argument away from the core issue is discussions of the bin Laden family and their relationship with the Us administration.

O bin Laden himself is one of 53 siblings from one father. Given he has hundreds of cousins, aunts and uncles, and thousands when we track back a few generations, it's not realistic to generalize about the sympathies and activities of the bin Ladens. They are one of the most if not the most prominent family in Saudi Arabia.

Reportedly OBL was an outcast black sheep of the family, but I don't accept that as necessarily true.

There have been two or three reports of his death and burial from Middle Eastern sources, but as they are often unreliable, and there may be disinformation campaigns behind them, it's hard to evaluate their accuracy.

But tracking his messages with and without visual broadcast to the West there's no question there is something going on.

A fairly recent one had him discussing the American economic situation and making references to Noam Chomsky. There can be no question this was written by someone with the kind of knowledge and reference points that would be alien to someone like bi Laden. For one thing, Chomsky is Jewish.

More pointedly, a recent long tape with video stops and starts with apparent audio inserted rather amateurishly making one doubt it is authentic.

Most of the videos for the past 5 years have been of a quality that one would expect of teenagers trying to put something outrageous on Youtube.
They almost beg to be dismissed as contrivances.

US intelligence usually passively sanctions these tapes with vague proclamations that "the tapes are consistent with the voice of Osama bin Laden ..."

My summary conclusions are that Osama bi Laden is definitely the perpetrator of the attacks on the US on 9/11, despite conflicting messages in his name afterward. The trail of his involvement is very solid.

Everything starts to break down in 2002 as reports of his whereabouts start getting hazy and differ greatly. The messages seem more like manufactured propaganda than authentic transmission from him.

It's possible he has managed to successfully keep below the radar screen all this time. But given his health issues, his high visibility, and the rewards offered for information and the scale of hunting for him, I think it's most likely he died quite a while ago. Keeping his name in the headlines is advantageous Muslim extremists, and ironically to the US administration as well.

So obviously phony tapes are broadcast and no one really wants to ask too many questions about their validity.

Mike F

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join