It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden is a fake: picture proof within

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
reply to post by baseball101

Baseball101:

and about the question on the other countries thinking he was fake ... i really couldn't come to any conclusions, but i couldn't find any forums out there that actually questioned the true existence of bin laden

That is because you will not find one…anywhere….he is oh-so-painfully real.

Now I fully agree that it maybe he is dead. It would be prudent, in my opinion, to keep that fact quiet to avoid making him a martyr with other countries.

edit for: tupid pelling
edit: found more errors...didnt fix them...oh well

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Zeptepi]

He did excist but he is working with the CIA & Illuminati, he is probably dead now or off to Brazil like Hitler was.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The OP makes perfect sense to me. This 'War on terrorism' is a new kind of war. Its not like WW2 where you can point on a map and say this is where are enemy's are. If this 'forever war' is going to drag out for the next 100 years like Bush/Cheney suggest then you need a 'face' for this faceless enemy.
If you ask the majority of americans to name some of the leaders of al-qaeda Im willing to bet most only could name Bin Laden and maybe a few would name al-Zawahiri.
Bin Laden was created by the CIA to be a patsy and do there bidding.

To many spelling errors : (

[edit on 7-5-2008 by TheInformer]

[edit on 7-5-2008 by TheInformer]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
yeah, anybody watch hunting party? same scenario..... Its obvious Osama is just a fictional figure. G.W put the bombs in the building himself, and lets not forget. Osama didnt actually, really do anything except hide in a #ing cave. his minions we're the ones 2 d-strukt #. hes a false villian and the US loves using his name.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bobafett

henna doesnt turn your hair black. it's more of a blond color.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Umm to immediately bash your post... thats not a real newsweek cover. Also any other members who sided with the original poster do to adequate information or good facts are simply looking for a train to get on.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

where is your credible proof that he is really still around then since you're bashing my post?

New link saying that he is truly dead and has been

[edit on 7-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the CIA has an actor that poses at Osama.
The CIA will use him whenever they need someone to point a finger at.

You can't say that he's fake, but you could say that the CIA has been faking him for a while now.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'll go on official record saying that I thought the video was suspicious the first time it aired on MSNBC, the wide-nosed Osama, smiling, looking kind of .. darker skinned?

The moment I saw it on TV years ago I said, that crap has to be fake .. look at that .. what did Osama do, gain 40lbs with his terminal liver disease(s). Yeaah .. that dialysis administered in cave #20 under 24 hour bombardment has worked its' charm on the man .. hes so fit, his gray hairs even fell off of his beard for his latest video.

Which, is identical in appearance, and outfit, to his previous video, except in the previous he looked older and with gray hairs, white hairs. So, now he's had his beard DYED? These men don't believe in deoderant, and think the best way to handle a squable over a woman is to keep her covered from head to toe so there never is a squable, and you think he'd go so far as to dye his beard and so forth before making another video? Why the heck would this most infamous, numero uno terrorist figure decide to dye his beard? Isn't that unislamic? I know deoderant is..

Whats creepy about this is that in the Bible, Revelation of John, there are two "witnesses". They control destruction and fire and so forth, and call it down prophetically onto certain places, hmm .. sounds like al-qaeda leaders. Anyway, it says that the world will hate them, and wonder after them.. as to who they are, where they are, if theyre alive. Then, the beast finally slays them, and their bodies are displayed. But then.. they "resurrect" 3 days later. What if Osama died .. yet the resurrection isnt literal, its' figurative, and he has been resurrected through media, through television, internet, and word of mouth, through posters, and through sayings, and through all of this?

So then, how do we know he isn't a witness? As far as I remember, it doesn't explicitly say how the witnesses come to be, just that theyre from another time. This does not mean they arent born into this world as a child, like all other men, what other way?

[edit on 5/7/2008 by runetang]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13

thats not a real newsweek cover.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Lokey13]

Sorry, it is a real cover.

www.roycecarlton.com...

What is your evidence to suggest it isn't?

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Monsieur Neary]

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Monsieur Neary]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I believe Osama existed, however I don't think he is alive anymore either. I would also agree that the dark-skinned, fatter Osama is a CIA operative the gov trots out whenever they need some new terrorist videos.

I remember as clear as if it were 5 minutes ago when they showed that clip all over the networks of the darker, fatter Osama taking responsibility for 9/11 speaking in Arabic with arabic subtitles. I looked at my boyfriend at the time and said: "fake" and he said "wag the dog."

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Your the one posting that he isn't here, I'm not the one posting that he's alive or dead. Where is your proof that he is dead? Do you have photos of his dead body? Do you have some of his inside officials reporting on tape that he is dead? Wouldn't you think that with how radical his party is that someone would be extremely eager to take his place? Don't you think that there are other ways of getting news then just from American or United Nation countries? I think that's enough questions for you the original poster to come up with some proof for.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsieur Neary

I would like you to find me more then one website, I've tryed to locate the file on any other credible site. The original cover had a different picture thats my proof that it isn't real.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

I linked to a credible website that shows that exact Newsweek cover. Where is a link to the so-called original cover? Not trying to be belligerent, but so far your proof is just your statement that the OP's cover is not real. What exactly did the "real" cover depict?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

I know i am the one posting it but you're also the one the one saying that he is here and i do not know of any credible evidence that is out there supporting the fact that he is alive. look at the links underneath at the bottom of my OP especially the video of osama's son. that was taken in belgium. do you really think that the us would allow any form of picture, tape, or video to be out there? the answer is no because it would show that the government has been lying all along, which would lead to everyone distrusting the government. and yes i do believe that the terrorist organization would be filled with people wanting to take over, but the us has already publicized that they have killed many top officials in al-quada, (which would very well cause great chaos within the organization ... there is no way that they write down exactly who's in line if many high ranking people get killed.) of course somehow osama miraculously is untouchable and lives on? i think not, look at the statements of him getting a disease back in 2001 then after the new videos of him were all different looking people then him prior to that. and that site that Monsieur Neary posted is the only one out there that has the picture of the newsweek on the net. i would also enjoy seeing your proof of the cover. therefore, i believe as stated before that there is an extreme possibility that osama is in fact dead and the us is using his legacy as the fuel of the war on terror. and also as a side note... i see soo many posts on here about the us backing terrorist organizations, whats to say that they are using this legacy to point the finger at him, to cover their tracks?

[edit on 7-5-2008 by baseball101]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
(...) and his beard been grey in 2004 then black in 2007, you'd expect those dates to be the other way round.. or does binladen dye his beard?

You have an amazing sense of observation. You should be a detective or something.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Osama is real, his crimes are fake.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
reply to post by philjwolf

where is there hard evidence that he even exists? maybe he has been created to push all of the blame of events that happen in the world on. i see soo many threads on here about the US backing terrorist operations, what's to say that they didn't make him up to cover their tracks ... just a thought...

[edit on 6-5-2008 by baseball101]

Maybe you can ask one of his like 20 kids. This is the kind of idiocy that makes me ashamed to even come to this site. "HEY Guys! Hard Proof that Osama Bin Laden is not even a real person!"

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hasn't all this been covered before in the 9/11, breaking alternative news and the war on terrorism forums. Surely someone from either forum can direct you guys to threads already discussing this topic.

Does this even belong in general conspiracy?

relevant threads in relevant forums:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-5-2008 by blahdiblah]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
1979-1989 CIA Operation Cyclone, with joint funding from Britain’s MI6, heavily armed and trained over 100,000 Afghani Mujahideen (“holy warriors”) during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. With the help of the Pakistani ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence), billions of dollars were given to create this Islamic army. Selig Harrison from the Woodrow Wilson International Centre for Scholars stated, “The CIA made a historic mistake in encouraging Islamic groups from all over the world to come to Afghanistan. The US provided $3 billion [now many more billion] for building up these Islamic groups, and it accepted Pakistan’s demand that they should decide how this money should be spent … Today that money and those weapons have helped build up the Taliban … [who] are now making a living out of terrorism.”

Perhaps as Harrison stated, the CIA “made a historic mistake” in creating these Jihadists, or perhaps they knew exactly what they were doing. Recently declassified DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) documents prove that the US government was long aware of the ISI’s sponsorship/creation of both the Taliban and Al Qaeda

“The United States has been part and parcel to supporting the Taliban all along, and still is let me add … You have a military government in Pakistan now that is arming the Taliban to the teeth … Let me note; that [US] aid has always gone to Taliban areas … And when people from the outside try to put aid into areas not controlled by the Taliban, they are thwarted by our own State Department … Pakistan [has] initiated a major resupply effort, which eventually saw the defeat, and caused the defeat, of almost all of the anti-Taliban forces in Afghanistan.” -Congressional Rep. Dana Rohrbacher, the House International Relations Committee on Global Terrorism and South Asia, 2000

British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook stated before the House of Commons that “Al Qaeda” is not actually a terrorist group, but a database of international Mujahadden and arms dealers/smugglers used by the CIA to funnel arms, money, and guerrillas. The word “Al Qaeda” itself literally translates to “the database.” Not only did the CIA create the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, they continued funding them right up to the 9/11 attacks blamed on them. For example, four months prior to 9/11, in May, 2001, Colin Powell gave another $43 million in aid to the Taliban.

“Not even the corporate US media could whitewash these facts and so explained it away by alleging that US officials had sought cooperation from Pakistan because it was the original backer of the Taliban, the hard-line Islamic leadership of Afghanistan accused by Washington of harboring Bin Laden. Then the so called ‘missing link’ came when it was revealed that the head of the ISI was the principal financier of the 9/11 hijackers … Pakistan and the ISI is the go between of the global terror explosion. Pakistan's military-intelligence apparatus, which literally created and sponsored the Taliban and Al Qaeda, is directly upheld and funded by the CIA. These facts are not even in dispute, neither in the media nor in government. Therefore when we are told by the neocon heads of the new world order that they are doing everything in their power to dismantle the global terror network what we are hearing is the exact opposite of the truth. They assembled it, they sponsored it and they continue to fund it. As any good criminal should, they have a middleman to provide plausible deniability, that middleman is the ISI and the military dictatorship of Pakistan.” -Steve Watson, “U.S. Intel Officer: Al Qaeda Leadership Allowed to Operate Freely” (www.infowars.net...)

Major Pierre-Henri Bunel, a French military intelligence agent, who was framed and convicted no doubt for daring to raise his voice in December, 2001, said,

“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaeda. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the devil only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money.” (www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I completely didn't read your post at all because I stated in the previous reply that I don't have any opinion on whether he is here or not: I don't care I just want you to show me some proof. Please read a little more before you reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join