It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden is a fake: picture proof within

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned this yet?

www.infowars.com...

Osama Bin Laden's son Omar said that's NOT his dad! His dad died in December 2001 as reported in papers all over Asia, but never reported in America.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
In a statement issued to Al Jazeera just days after the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden said, “The US government has consistently blamed me for being behind every [attack]. I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seem to have been planned by people for personal reasons.” Weeks later Japanese, Chinese, and Indian news reports all confirmed Osama’s death, but then on December 14th, 2001, the US government came out with “The Bin Laden Confession Tapes,” starring someone whom we are told is Osama bin Laden, yet looks and acts nothing like him. His beard changes color, his skin darkens and his face fattens. He is actually seen signing a paper with his right hand, even though Osama bin Laden is left handed. He claims responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and said he did so because he “hates our freedom.” This fake Osama is still alive and well hiding in the caves of sheeple’s minds world-wide.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if the general public uncovered this whole saga. I think that it is going to be hard to prove that the guy is dead...how would it be revealed? I would love to see someone expose this whole thing and then see what happens.....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Osama die already!!!!!!!! How many times i should say.

Its all a decoy.Wat u see always now at news is bloody fake!!!!!

Hes a decoy recruited by CIA. People from the East know this already.

Even West didnt know wth.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
OP
Thanks for adding the link to your original source to your first post.

So, do YOU think bin laden is a real person, or not?

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Zeptepi]

He die already in Afghanistan. CIA cover up so countries doesnt suspect them. Hes a decoy to make sure other countries thought hes still alive.Omg we sure are jackass.They fool us all.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Sorry Alvatore, us Americans are retarded. We know that the mainstream media is completely controlled and delivering propaganda 24/7, but any time anyone says anything contrary to the mainstream media, NOBODY believes it!

www.infowars.com

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

www.whatreallyhappened.com

There's your news. Osama's dead. Get to it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I agree, being someone who can tell twins apart very easily, I can see a big difference in both the subjects portrayed as bin laden... Whether our government is the one keeping him alive or not is hard to prove... It's a good theory, but chances are it is bin laden using his own look a likes to avoid being killed...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Man, I came into this thread with the crazy idea there was proof of what you are claiming. Guess not.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
OMG! There can be no mistake about it, The Govt got Sylvester Stallone to play the 2007 Osama! Just look at the picture!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The best theory right now is this..

That he's DEAD, been dead, and since hes been dead, the U.S. has been using a fake of him to make videos.

Even his son doesnt recognize him.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

completely agree with you on that one nothing like being able to control someones legacy for the governments use ... i mean how many videos and recordings are out there now and the us always brags about killing the top 5 of al-quada, except osama whats to say they didn't? i wish there was some way to investigate further.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm stunned that here on ATS - the conspiracy discussion centre of the net - SO MANY people in this thread are so quick to call the claims rubbish and the theory a joke. For gods' sake people, if you think the photos of those 2 men compared in the OP are the same person, you're either a disinformant, a blind patriot, or in desperate need of new glasses.

What's going on here? ATS'ers used to have their heads screwed on so nice and tight.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by Cythraul]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

i have to agree with you there, i just recently added links to the bottom posted by other users reinforcing the fact that he is dead, it makes sense though, why would you want to say you killed the most infamous terrorist, when you could use his legacy as the fuel in the war on terror, we need to open are eyes and accept the possibilities.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
when i first opened this thread up i thought we were talking about barak obama :lo:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ok my opinion is this, at this point he may very well be dead but in sep 2001 he was very alive! He was used as a culprit due to his association with the Bush family. The Bush and Bin Ladden family have been in the oil buisness together for over 20 years. George Bush sr and Osama's father went in together on several oil wells in saudi arabia in the 80s. Two days before the "attacks" Osama was in a US hospital in Dubai being treated for kidney failure. Yes the initial video was fake, there is no question about this, but videos have since surfaced that are genuinely Osama in which he denies involvment. If he is still alive he will never be "caught" due to his ability to implicate our government. I personally believe if he is alive, he is being kept safe by the same leaders that supposedly want him brought to justice. I personally think Osama knew he would be the scape goat and agreed in exchange for the medical attention he needed regularly.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Those top pictures, where his nose looks totally different are very interesting.

I don't think the other ones are of any consequence though, he could well have died his beard, I remember at the time that pic came out there was a lot of argument, that muslims cannot die their beard, however it seemed in the end that military men can die their beard/hair with henna in order to look younger/more powerful.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
these pics have already been posted and talked about on ats, and its not weekly we here of new vids or recordings of him ...its more like twice a year maybe 3 ...im sure hes in pakistan just chillin and thats where he will grow old and die. it would not matter if we got him anyway we have already got the planners and the important people behind 9/11, terrorism will always be till the end of civilization

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Bhutto was assinated after she said this:

Here is the whole interview:

She says "the man who murdered Osama Bin Laden" like it is common knowledge.

(God bless you Benazir Bhutto.. hopefully we all wake up and can finish what you started.)

[edit on 7-5-2008 by danman23]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
it seems that something big is going on no body found that the fact when 9/11 happened president bush was in vacation whoever is behind this is pure evil perhaps an organization that is controlling everything even us

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've seen that video of Benazir saying that.

She saying "Omar Sheik, the man who murdered Osama bin Laden".

Funny thing is, Omar Sheik was an Al-Qaeda member who was captured before or not much after 9/11. Isnt this the "Blind Sheik" ?

Regardless, theres a good chance she could have made a mistake when speaking, and accidently said it that way, and meant someone other than bin Laden but didnt go back to correct herself, who knows really.

Besides .. who's gonna murder bin Laden from the inside? he has(had) too many frikkin' guards.. and what of Zawahiiri? He's still out there.. making videos talking smack..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join