It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a huge earthquake in June 2008

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

I don't know, but it could be the change in earth's rotation, change in the electromagnetic fields, or the impending line up that was spoken of in prior threads. Who knows, animals are such a mystery.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mywander
Hi,Nexus

I am a Chinese at coast of Shenzhen,Guangdong province. I am very scared about the earthquake. I have a daughter. I love her. I do not want anyone to be hurt.

can you give more detail about the predication.

my email is: [email protected]
do you have a msn or skype id?

thanks

Yesterday on Blomberg TV they had an expert on Fengshui talking about the earthquake in China. He said that Fengshui had predicted the event for that region and it also has predicted that the next three months will be bad for that area in relation to water. September is predicted to be the worst month for that area according to that Fengshui guy.

I had thought that the quakes must be cracking the dams there as reported and maybe they are going to give way causing catastrophic flooding.

I have been watching the quake activity closely and they had a 6.6 in Alaska then large quakes after moving in a westerly direction like a wave till the big quake hit in China ten days later.
They just had another 6.3 in Alaska on the 20th and I am waiting to see if we have another wave of quakes following the same direction to China to strike in that area on the 30th of this month or a few days off in June.

It will be very interesting if that does take place.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Great find. I believe that all of the big quakes are caused by things like this with the sun, Moon and the planets.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
But how early do animals react to a quake?

I thought they just freaked out maybe a day or less before the quake.

Most people seem to notice unusual animal behaviour in the 48 hours before the quake, especially ants, snakes, small mammals.

However, there used to be a guy in California (I think) that issued earthquake predictions/warnings - solely based on the number of lost pets adverts in the classifieds of local newspapers around LA - CA areas. It would appear that several days prior to quakes, many pets would 'leave'. It has been speculated that dogs and cats may be sensitive to high or low frequency soundwaves being emitted in areas of crustal/tectonic activity.

Duncan

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Could you tell more details of this programme? because I also want to watch it if it has replay.

A fengshui master Mr. Yeung in Hong Kong also have made a prediction in last year, telling of an earthquake at Sichuan of China this year, but didn't mentioned in which month. Recently, he said there would be another disaster in eastern China this year, related to fire from the sky (asteroid?).

So, I want to know is he the same guy you mentioned on Bloomberg TV?

River

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't remember his name and he was kind of hard to understand but that was the outcome of his predictions. I tried to find a video on his site with no luck.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
OMG!! ur prediction NEARLY true. Let me explain.

1.Sichuan Earthquake strikes off in May, before JUNE

2.Also, the earthquake strikes at Sichuan province, CHINA

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think there is a good possibility of a catastrophic earthquake in San Diego
on July 8th, 2008.

check
www.sandiegowarning2008.com... &
www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com...

I have checked some of the alignments they are talking about myself
and they are there.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sorry to say but that is the most unorganized bunch of crap I have ever seen on one site. None of it makes sense. First they say earthquake then terrorist attack and they even go on to predict that Danika will win the Indy 500. Well she didn't win the 500 and their time line for the end times doesn't match any I have ever seen before. Then they go on to say that the anti-Christ will be born this year, Nope he is alive right now and has his office in N.Y.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
okay what of the quakes that have been felt throughout the midwest...huge fault lines something bigger on its way???? manmade possibly???

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

"The anti-christ is alive now and has his office in NY"

Would you mind revealing that little tidbit of info for me, cause I'm a little curious as to who it might be.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A huge earthquake in California will plunge the nation even deeper into recession...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
this topic is being discussed in China most popular website www.sina.com.cn. Chinese people please take care !
news.sina.com.cn...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No man can die if it's not his time to die and no man can prevent his death if it is his time to die. This is God's law since the beginning of creation and man will never find a change in God's law.

There will be earthquake of great scale and magnitude in divers places in the coming months, not just in China, so everybody prepare yourselves for the next journey, which is the after-life if you believe in God.

Repent because the Kingdom of God is coming.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Oh, I thought it was The Church..

guess you learn something new everyday

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Nothing, just three possible days if it really appear in june...I think...
2 June, 2008
11 June, 2008
or 20 June, 2008

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Hey, the Mayan Calendar states that the middle of the 5th night of the Galactic cycle, which is the darkest hour of the darkest night of a cycle that is about refining ethics, will take place June 3rd and 4th. This calendar is extremely accurate, this is when we will witness the biblical apocalypse.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jkchow

Analyzing with Chinese Four Pillars of Destiny, I think 11th June have the highest chance. But this method originally was designed to analyze a person's fate, not to analyze such non-human matter.

11th June also matches the most of the recent "number 8 related pattern" of the disasters in China.

River

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Where are you finding a good translation of the Mayan Calender? I have been looking for a while now with no luck. I would like a link to where you found that info.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I found this while searching.

Futurist and intuitive Sean David Morton returned to share his predictions and insights. He discussed how humanity is affected by different cycles. For instance, a shift of energy starts with the beginning of the '5th night of the Mayan Calendar', November 19, 2007, and will run through Nov. 12, 2008. This will be a time of deep crisis for the "globalist materialist culture," he said.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join