It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. Teacher Accused Of Wizardry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

LAND 'O LAKES, Fla. -- A substitute teacher in Pasco County has lost his job after being accused of wizardry.

Teacher Jim Piculas does a magic trick where a toothpick disappears and then reappears

Piculas recently did the 30-second trick in front of a classroom at Rushe Middle School in Land 'O Lakes.

Piculas said he then got a call from the supervisor of teachers, saying he'd been accused of wizardry.

"I get a call the middle of the day from head of supervisor of substitute teachers. He says, 'Jim, we have a huge issue, you can't take any more assignments you need to come in right away,'" he said.

Piculas said he did not know f any other accusations that would have led to the action.

The teacher said he is concerned that the incident may prevent him from getting future jobs.

www.local6.com...

This school administration must be some of the most stupid people in America. I would get a good lawyer.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mr Piculas was later found not guilty of wizardry, after he in fact sank to the bottom of the local lake with weight attached to his feet. The funeral is planned for Saturday at noon.
I couldnt resist.

This is just Hogsworth!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
His accuser was probably one of those wacko Christians. Not the good type of Christian. I'm talking about the kind who think the HIV virus was "sent by God to punish fags."

join