It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. John lear can you pretty please come here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Lear (if you find this post). I know you are very busy but I watched that 4hr video of project camelot and I thought it was very intresting. I especially liked the part where you talked about life on mars, venus and the moon.

Can you explain more about the life on these places and what it looks like if you know please?

- Thanks

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

Can't you do the research your self? It's really very easy to do. Contrary to what seems to be popular belief in some circles, John Lear is not the font of all wisdom.

Many universities have departments that deal in conjecture of just this sort, with no recourse to John Lear required. Try those websites, NASA, JPL, and many others...including I am sure, John Lear himself.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

life on mars, venus and the moon.

Just disinformation. Its all speculation and no hard facts at the most, if you don't buy the disinformation.

If you want to go there, at least read all of richard Hoaglands stuff, its more intertainment for the buck and he does use science and such so you can get learnt.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

life on mars, venus and the moon.

Just disinformation. Its all speculation and no hard facts at the most, if you don't buy the disinformation.

I'm pretty sure all of john lears stuff is 80% - 100% true.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm sure Mr. Lear is a very nice grandfatherly type man. Unfortunately his views on breathable moon atmosphere and holographic 911 planes are just out of range of credulity. In my always very humble opinion.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think you mean 80-100% untrue. Come on, a "Soul Catcher" on the moon? Try pitching that to your family at the next family gathering. People living on Venus, using the cloudcover to hide from view? You'll be the laughing stock of the party.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Mr Lear joined his good friend Dr. G. to one of the looney bins somewhere out in vegas I think... They no longer let him post in here because he was found to be pretty much of a nice old story teller.... living in his own little dream world.. kinda sad.. really

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Thats actually pretty far from the truth. Read up a bit, it had nothing to do with telling stories.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I fail to see the link between that and Johns stories.. unless you believe Johns stories... which is fine with me.. you have that right.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have only one thing to say about John Lear:

"Todays mighty oak is yesterdays nut that held its ground."

Galileo was a lunatic in his day, So was Socrates (though I still believe he was) and every great thinker of old was considered insane, a heretic or a blasphemer in the times they lived.

I hope the same fate awaits John Lear.

Love and light,

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
MY...(now dead) grandfather used to tell stories....

We never accused him of having Alzheimer's....we just called it senile dementia.....

BUT, he was a fan of the Wild Turkey!!! (not the bird....the Whiskey...)

Ahhh....my mysogonistic, arsehole grand-dad! Here's one for ya!! (on my Mom's side....but my Dad had Irish blood too!!! I'm doomed!!!

The Russells.....(Mom's side) very Irish, through and through.

So....Russell.... and Dugan.....and now, Shaw.....it's an Irish invasion!!!

Well....just give me more alcohol, and I'll ofrget...errr...fgrget....err....fourget....no, that's not write....ummmm....gotit ! Forget! Yeah! that's it!! ....the whole thing.....

Ya gotta love a drunk Irishman!!!!!!

WW

[edit is spelling....for Mom....]

[edit on 5/6/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

mrwupy.....you get a star for that one!!

Profound, and you did the almost impossible....you actually touched me, and perhaps changed my mind.

Well done!!!

WW

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Cheers WW. Always thought we had something in common. Only Irish by proxy but I'll take it. Whiskey for my mates and beer for the horses. Irish lasses doing the jig does things for me.
So not to be accused of being too far off topic you think Mr. Lear had a yen for the hennesy?

[edit on 5/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules
Hello Mr. Lear (if you find this post). I know you are very busy but I watched that 4hr video of project camelot and I thought it was very intresting. I especially liked the part where you talked about life on mars, venus and the moon.

Can you explain more about the life on these places and what it looks like if you know please?

- Thanks

John is not allowed to post here any longer. he discusses it in the opening minutes of the interview.

Follow the link in my signature. there are forums there that he tends to.

MrWupy great post. very poetic

[edit on 6-5-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

Seeing there is an on going thread titled Project Camelot's NEW 4hr long interview with John Lear, I would suggest any further comment or questions about that material be directed to that thread.

This thread now closed.
See link above

new topics

top topics

join