It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Elections to be Cancelled??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've been slowly informing my father of some of the "research" that goes on in this forum pertaining to the NWO and destruction of our constituion. I've slowly been able to "awaken" him so to speak (got him to read a book on black water and "the outfit" which talked about how the mafia and the gov were buddy buddies during chichago's hay day) and hes slowly starting to question whats going on in todays world.

The problem is he and the rest of my family has a hard time in believing this because the information doesnt come from sources like CNN and FOX (ive been trying to tell them it because they are ran by the same people but they still think im crazy.) So I was wondering if anyone here had a link to some sources and other factual information that is from more "respectable" sources so to say. Anything about how our liberties are being taken away and anything to show how our country is slowly slipping into fascism. The help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I was wondering if anyone here had a link to some sources and other factual information that is from more "respectable" sources so to say. Anything about how our liberties are being taken away and anything to show how our country is slowly slipping into fascism. The help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I too am trying to wake up as many as I can... starting with my family... I also get the 'you're crazy' look and even get told why do you need to spend so much time on the internet etc...

I find this is a great source for documents found on so called official sources.. BBC News / NY Times / The Free Press / LA Times / Washington Post / Reuters / USA TODAY etc etc etc....

Liberty Lost

Now for a movie... the information presented here is 100% correct and Bush's comments at the very end are non altered and accurate.

Please watch the following

2008-election-will-be-cancelled_politics

For those of you who are reading this in disbelief you can view a summary of the Homeland Security Presidential Directives here

Homeland Security Presidential Directives (HSPD) Summary

Let's take a closer look at this part of Directive HSPD-21 shall we??

Homeland Security Presidential Directive HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-21

(3) A catastrophic health event, such as a terrorist attack with a weapon of mass destruction (WMD), a naturally-occurring pandemic, or a calamitous meteorological or geological event, could cause tens or hundreds of thousands of casualties or more, weaken our economy, damage public morale and confidence, and threaten our national security. It is therefore critical that we establish a strategic vision that will enable a level of public health and medical preparedness sufficient to address a range of possible disasters.

Now what about Directive 51???

www.whitehouse.gov - Directive 51

Definitions

(2) In this directive:

(a) "Category" refers to the categories of executive departments and agencies listed in Annex A to this directive;

(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

(c) "Continuity of Government," or "COG," means a coordinated effort within the Federal Government's executive branch to ensure that National Essential Functions continue to be performed during a Catastrophic Emergency;

(d) "Continuity of Operations," or "COOP," means an effort within individual executive departments and agencies to ensure that Primary Mission-Essential Functions continue to be performed during a wide range of emergencies, including localized acts of nature, accidents, and technological or attack-related emergencies;

(e) "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches, to preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is governed and the capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic emergency;

(f) "Executive Departments and Agencies" means the executive departments enumerated in 5 U.S.C. 101, independent establishments as defined by 5 U.S.C. 104(1), Government corporations as defined by 5 U.S.C. 103(1), and the United States Postal Service;

(g) "Government Functions" means the collective functions of the heads of executive departments and agencies as defined by statute, regulation, presidential direction, or other legal authority, and the functions of the legislative and judicial branches;

(h) "National Essential Functions," or "NEFs," means that subset of Government Functions that are necessary to lead and sustain the Nation during a catastrophic emergency and that, therefore, must be supported through COOP and COG capabilities; and

(i) "Primary Mission Essential Functions," or "PMEFs," means those Government Functions that must be performed in order to support or implement the performance of NEFs before, during, and in the aftermath of an emergency

oppss ran out of time here...

More to follow on the this subject also to follow.. Man Made Earth Quakes and the long plan to depopulate...

All the best people...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE..

NeoN HaZe..

P.S. Do some research find out the truth... start to think for yourselves!!!

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Neon Haze
Neo Nhaze
Neo-Nazi

Good credibility argument!

A Merry Can

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
whats with this 9/11 and man made earthquakes, isnt this a thread about how the elections are gonna be cancelled... Um... I think the people on these boards are starting to lose it... the elections are not gonna be cancelled, it would be on every tv channel in america and I live in the sf bay area where theres a protest everyday just int he sake of hobby protesting, my whole neighborhood would be like the la riots if that happened. The elections are not gonna be cancelled...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well we have a new President so I think the election went off without a hitch.
I’m glad there was no major earthquake that prevented the election.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

If 2008 passes without incident I will be sighing in relief... but all the information coming my way doesn't look good.

add this GUY to the list

another guy promoting bs with youtube videos

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Maybe they were off by 1 election,,,,,2012?
At any rate...their "prediction" was way off!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join