It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nexus Magazine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My name is Duncan Roads, and I am the editor and owner of Nexus Magazine. I dare not tell you anything about my magazine, in case this introduction is deemed to be 'advertising' and removed - which is what happened the first time I joined ATS back in 2006.
I lurk on lists all over the internet, and have done so since before the internet became mainstream. I am interested in everything unusual.
I will answer any questions people have about the magazine or articles - provided the questions are civil and genuine.
Thank you
Duncan

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ah Duncan you have found an unspeakable powerful resource here.

Some say it was ATS that first broke the story of the humanoid figure on mars seen on international news recently!

Just keep a heads up and you'll have a veritable treasure trove of stories to report.

Enjoy your stay, but please do contribute as well!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Howdy Duncan. This forum is a veritable treasure trove of fringe topics. There are people here with intelligence and wit I would not qualify to light their musing pipes.
Have fun.
I don't know how I just so misinterpreted that post. Like my brain was stuck on S. I guess when I read introduction....

[edit on 5/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Ah Duncan you have found an unspeakable powerful resource here.

Some say it was ATS that first broke the story of the humanoid figure on mars seen on international news recently!

Just keep a heads up and you'll have a veritable treasure trove of stories to report.

Enjoy your stay, but please do contribute as well!

Hi 44soulslayer

I have been reading plenty on ATS for a long time. Lots of opinions for sure to be found. I have used it more to sound out trends and directions of members.

I will contribute via answering questions for the time being. Just too busy otherwise.

best

Duncan

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Greetings Duncan. I am sure you are quite welcome on this site and have much to offer. My question is, do you know what has become of Red Elk and if he is still around ,would your magazine consider interviewing him again in the light of recent developments in the world? Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by michial
Greetings Duncan. I am sure you are quite welcome on this site and have much to offer. My question is, do you know what has become of Red Elk and if he is still around ,would your magazine consider interviewing him again in the light of recent developments in the world? Thanks.

Thanks michia,

I don't remember Nexus doing anything on or by Red Elk. A quick index of the last 21 years reveals nothing either. I am aware of his visions as posted on his website. I don't know his current whereabouts or what he is doing, and have never had contact with him.

I remain interested in the topic and developments though.

best

Duncan

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Its good to have you here Duncan.

Ive been a subscriber to nexus magazine for many years.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
welcome duncan.

nexus is a great and though-provoking magazine with many fascinating articles that ats readers would enjoy.

hope you enjoy your stay here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note....perhaps someone could arrange an interview with duncan for ats and visa-versa for an interview with the ats big 3 for nexus magazine. that would be an interesting exchange as they've all been in the business for years now

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hi Duncan: Welcome! Nice to have you here. I, too, have always been fascinated by the weird and unusual. I'm also the managing editor of a magazine. Kudos to you and your work on Nexus!

Question: Where do you obtain your information from? Do you have a research team, good sources or...?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by christiansoldier
Hi Duncan: Welcome! Nice to have you here. I, too, have always been fascinated by the weird and unusual. I'm also the managing editor of a magazine. Kudos to you and your work on Nexus!

Question: Where do you obtain your information from? Do you have a research team, good sources or...?

christiansoldier,
I have been researching and trafficking in this sort of information since the early 1970s. As a result, one tends to build up strong international and national networks of researchers, activists, and sources for information.
Once the magazine started getting around the world, more and more people started sending me their cases/experiences/affidavits/research results.
Plus I get to travel a couple of times per year to go see people, places and things for myself - which adds to the mix.
Every day is like Christmas Day for me - I never know what info goodies await my contemplation each morning.
peace
Duncan

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join