It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible encounter with the Paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Alright. Well, last Saturday night, one of my friends was at her friends house. All of a sudden, she felt something, like a snake, wrap up her leg. her friend has a pet dog that was growling. However, there was no actual snake there. What ended up happening, or, at least, what I heard, was that the snake like thing bit her, and then, disappeared.

Some things she told me about the snake like thing was that it was a reptile, and, she assumed it was a snake, since it wrapped around her right leg like a boa constrictor. However, when it bit her, it's fangs were 6-12 inches apart. What's more, is injected a venom into her, which hasn't killed her, but it is affecting her, mainly making her extremely dizzy.

Now, this is just stuff that my friend told me, so if she's making anything up, please, don't yell at me about it. If you have any ideas about what happened, please tell me.

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That could be the possible effect of smoking cannabis with Red bull...LOL

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Are there marks where he snake squeeze her leg, are the bite marks red or swollen ,infected . .was beer or mary jane and uncle sid there .just to rule them out. Was u summining sprits playing with witchcraft ,has it happend again or before this post .
anyway i havent heard or this is there a pet snake in the house, or a house near by .Do u live where snakes are known to live ?How is she now ? I hope she gets better ,let me Know. Peace be with u all.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kagutuchi

Most likely she was just receiving sensory information from her leg that was unusual (fabric blowing in the wind, snagged fabric, anything), and she interpreted it as a snake.

I wouldn't leap to the paranormal explanation, as it can readily be explained by the normal

top topics

join