It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven or Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Heaven or Hell?

As Congress does nothing, we reach close to a century that they have had, yet failed to repeal the Dec. 22, 1913 illegitimate...I mean...unanimous... Congressional vote, i.e: unconditional surrender of Nation, simultaneous acknowledgment of subordination, servitude, compliance and devotion to the FED as our Masters so that we, as their humble slaves, suffer helplessly. It's mandated by "Law". Right Congress? The existence of the Congress itself will be abolished. With the Constitution destroyed, and the predetermined...I mean anticipated...depression allowing unprecedented confiscations...I mean..losses... of properties and equities, preceding the long attempted completion of their ultimate goal: One World Government Unification with their Global Central Bank controlling the entire world! New World Order. Can the Congress please say "Yes Master"? They have had plenty of practice.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

You are absolutely right. I have been seeing more and more of threads like this and its no coincidence. People across America are starting to feel the affects of the beginning stages of the planned economic meltdown orchestrated by none other than the NWO.

I live in Fl. and we among a few other tourist fueled fast building fast paced economies felt it first. I have been here all my life and it has NEVER been this bad. Like I said being the type of economy Fl has, we feel it first when the economy slumps but are also the first to feel the recovery.

All of you that don't live in this type of economy you are in for a rude awakening if this slide continues and I believe it will. You guys are starting to feel what I have been feeling for over a year now. Fl. is getting bad its really getting bad here.

-Alien

new topics

join