It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Wormwood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
excellent post trickmastertrick
There seems to be great concern
great concern = something really going on usually

i like sitchin very much
wouldnt a planet coming very near ours and not necessarilly an asteroid cause cataclysmic catastrophes?

as a note planet x was where those aliens were hiding giddarah and godzilla to destroy the earth starting with tokyo

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Another translations:

'Chern' is the root of the word 'cherneej' which means
'black'. 'Beel' is a variety of grass
found in the plains of Russia... collectively, 'Chern' and 'Beel', or 'Chernobyl' as it is
written in English, refers to the grassy fields which have
been burned in order to plow and cultivate the land. This is
a common practice in many farming communities of the world.

'Wormwood' of the Book of Revelation is derived
from the Greek word 'apsinthos'.

The Hebrew lexicon of the
Old Testament states that 'wormwood' is derived from the
root word 'laanah'.

[edit on 6-6-2004 by 1998OX4]

[edit on 6-6-2004 by 1998OX4]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Don�t kid yourselves, �Wormwood� was designed exclusively for �searching for that quoted in the Bible�.
The Australian Observatory (Learmonth Solar Observatory); It is a study PURELY devoted to �Studies In Planetary Defence and Space Debris);

www.ips.gov.au...
www.ips.gov.au...

An image of Comet 2003 WX153, acquired by the Wormwood Project;
www.ips.gov.au...

A VERY interesting paper, entitled �Planetary Defense: Catastrophic Health Insurance For Planet Earth�, presented to the USAF;
www.au.af.mil...

But, here�s the �Kicker�, from;
www.ips.gov.au...
�Events Diary - 2004
Jan - SKY & TELESCOPE POSITION
In the January issue of Sky and Telescope the editor gave notice to the NEO community that his magazine would only report on Near Earth Objects with a rating of 2 or greater on the Torino scale (unless the object was visible by backyard telescopes). �

Well, its not hard to work out why, is it?
We don�t want the public WELL informed�

The Torino Scale;
impact.arc.nasa.gov...

That means, that Learmonth doesn�t have to report an Asteroid threat to the scientific community (let alone the public) unless the threat reaches AT LEAST 2 on the Torino Scale (YELLOW STATUS);

From;
impact.arc.nasa.gov...

�Yellow - "Events meriting concern" are close approaches by objects that have higher collision chances than the Earth typically experiences over a few decades. These are object for which refinement of the orbit is of high priority. Yellow corresponds to categories 2, 3, 4.�

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well ok, loony theorie I came up with a mate of mine:

Ages ago mankind / or another species perhaps lived on planet Earth and ruled above all wildlife. Then because of some cataclysm - comet, meteor, pole shift etc - they were forced to leave planet earth on perhaps the famous Planet X, or Nibiru that may be a giant spaceship. Then they came to earth, an inhabitable place for this race and genetically made Man, teaching the basis of technology to what we today know as the "sumerians" -ever heard of the Prometheus greek myth?- which called these people the Annunaki, and described them as their Gods, coming from Nibiru. Also, the sumerians spoke about the god-helpers describing their movements as android-like and nearly robotic.

Now, back to the real world:

An ATS noob, known as k33l, writes a story about sumerians, extra terrestials and a 10th planet and makes an award-winning movie out of it. Funds raised are used to buy new pc equipment and sponsor SETI.

Damn does my post suck.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I read a book ...YEARS ago...called 'The 12th Planet'

It was counting the moon AND the sun as planets to....so that this Nibiru was the 12th planet.

This book had many GREAT theorys as to why this planet would and DOES exist. I was a big convert back then. Since then I am not so sure......maybe just a scarey idea to sell books?

Since becoming an ATS member I read alot about this planet X...and I remember being a HUGE fan at one time, but that was like 20 years ago.
Maybe I should read that book again......I dunno.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to maybe a BETTER book to read on this subject? or maybe 'The 12th planet' is the best one?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: razorbackhater

I recently decided to go on the hunt for Wormwood; consequently I found a needle in a hay stack with a femto million to 1 chances of even finding something remotely Wormwoody. I feel we live in the end times and Satan has been making converts hastily. Knowing this I decided to check the Capricorn Constellation as I know it to be a Tarot Card of the Devil.

edit on 26-6-2016 by Wormwoody because: error

edit on 26-6-2016 by Wormwoody because: update

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wormwoody
a reply to: razorbackhater

I recently decided to go on the hunt for Wormwood; consequently I found a needle in a hay stack with a femto million to 1 chances of even finding something remotely Wormwoody. I feel we live in the end times and Satan has been making converts hastily. Knowing this I decided to check the Capricorn Constellation as I know it to be a Tarot Card of the Devil.

Sorry, but what does this nonsense have to do with "Area 51 and Other Facilities"?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join