It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Wormwood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Planet X, its entourage being inbound, and its potential effects during passage are blatantly being revealed by our own US military/Pentagon studies and actions.

If you were one of the heads of the US military, had knowledge of Nibiru (Planet X's name from ancient Sumerians) and what direction it was coming in from, and wanted to study the incoming Planet X you'd go down to the southern hemisphere, say in Australia, and start a observatory project there with their government.

Now being US military you'd want to know everything you could about what you have to defend against. Defending the US is your goal. But, you are working with another government, so you might say that the project has to do with planetary defence of these incoming objects instead. In addition, if you were being rather honest about what was being studied you might name the project Project Wormwood (Planet X's name from the bible).
(Taken from Steve Qualyes website)

Link:Planetary Defense

If you click on the link, and go towards the bottom of the page, next to a picture of the observatory is this quote:
"The third angel sounded his trumpet,
and a great star, blazing like a torch,
fell from the sky on a third of the rivers
and on the springs of water
- the name of the star is Wormwood."
Revelation 8:10-11

As above, WORMWOOD is the biblical name of planet X. With the recent report from the Pentagon on Global Warming, could this be what they might be really talking about?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
where is this planet x? i have heard about this for years, but still i have found no evidence.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Razorbackhater, you can find a bit of information about Wormwood on various internet sites concerning theoretical science and apocalypse theories; try looking for the name Nibiru, by which it is often called.

Personally, when reading that passage from Revelation, I am reminded of nuclear warfare: the blinding, solar flash of an exploding warhead, and the aftermath-- the contamination of the waters of the Earth with radioactive fallout. Just my opinion.

I have to say, though, Wormwood is a kick-ass name for an apocalyptic vector

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have to agree with Xeno... sounds more like a nuke.

A little something about the Sumerians: Somehow they knew of the existence of not only Nibiru (depicted as a large red object in the sky, appearing about the size of the moon or sun appears to us), but also of all the planets we currently know of. They left behind alot of carvings showing our solar system, and they were all actually quite acurate on depiction of the size of the planets in comparison to each other... now HOW could they have known that?

One 'story' is that there are aliens that live on Nibiru that used to be some of earth's inhabitants that had to flee for some reason and they come back to check on the progression of their expiriments (

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I just have to say that that was the most sensible iteration of the Grey/Draconian theory I've ever heard... most of the time it comes out sounding like a bad acid trip.

I'd never considered the idea that Nibiru/Wormwood might be inhabited by intelligent life... interesting prospect.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What if it is a War head for another planet?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i saw a movie about this # somehow when this happens we would have luanchable space nuke warheads and that big peice of # comes to earth somehow WAY biger than it and it sucks up all the sattelites near earth and then this space ship comes in a big one and then they bring this perfect being thingy and then after some blah blah blah 1 hour later into the movie the perfect being thing is supposed to save us from that # crap w/e and then we would be passed all that crap and we would survive and the things in the movie that brought the perfect being here looked like reptiles in heavy armored space suits and only 4 of them came

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sumerian texts did not only have basic knowledge of the solar system but also knowledge of its creation in AMAZING detail... they knew in what order the planets formed and their moons the also knew how the asteroid belt (the hammered bracelet as they called it) was created. All of this was written in a rather beautiful poem titled "The Epic of Creation", but it would need transliterating in order to make sense to someone who doesnt understand all the symbology.

Nibiru showed up in LOTS of Sumerian illustrations and the records of the Nefilim clearly indicate many times travel between Earth and Nibiru on its passing (hence its name, Nibiru means "Planet of Crossing" which crossed the skies).

Not only that but they also indicate that the Nefilim originally came from this planet.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
guess i have something new to look into, because i don't know anything about this. any helpful links?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i would think that if there were a "planet x" we would have found it already. there's the suppposed planet "vulcan" on the exact other side of the solar system, so we can't see it. a bit of trivia, my schol (eastern michigan university) owns a telescope that was used by thomas edison to search for this planet in wyoming in the 1880s.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hey razor go here www.sitchin.com

I know some people don't believe Sitchin but I do, his theories make sense and he openly challenges other scholars about their mistakes.

That bad astronomy site that tried to debunk Sitchin comes up with some pathetic reasons, only an idiot would think thats anough to debunk him.

BTW, razor... is your sig a lie?

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by Faceless]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
cmdrkeenkid,
Trickmastertrick says that this government project "Wormwood" is located down in Australia. So if it is a real government op, and they are viewing Nibiru - then there is no possibility of us seeing it up here, at least not until it is really close. At this distance now, it would seem it is only viewable in the southern hemisphere (if it exist). So Edison would have never been able to see it. Perhaps Nibiru approaches more under the orbital plane, meaning, you still wouldn't be able to see it in the northern hemisphere. Who knows? Still, the possibility of another planet in our Solar System is intriguing.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
hmmm Wormwood is an english word for Chernobyl... remember Chernobyl, radiation reached west europe, poluted third of Russia.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
quote:
"The third angel sounded his trumpet,
and a great star, blazing like a torch,
and on the springs of water
- the name of the star is Wormwood."
Revelation 8:10-11

As above, WORMWOOD is the biblical name of planet X. With the recent report from the Pentagon on Global Warming, could this be what they might be really talking about?

the third angel is like a scout which you might send in
before sending the main craft.

Sounded its trompet as a commucation device, people heared something like it but it doesn't mean it can be something else.

a great star, blazing like a torch,
and on the springs of water is nothing more as a spacecraft entering our atmosphere like the space shuttle it would light up as a fire ball.

the name of this planet was wormwood: just the name of a round globe like spacecraft.

so we are hunting ghost because there is no planet x in our neighbourhood it was the spacecraft wormwood which came to earth. simple as that.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

so we are hunting ghost because there is no planet x in our neighbourhood it was the spacecraft wormwood which came to earth. simple as that.

First of all the Trumpets relate to The Seven Seals, The third being Famines "the Black Horse", as paperclip had said, about Chernobyl, this is what most biblical scholars relate it to. But, Planet-X if entered into our atmosphere would create the blazing torch, and planets are considered stars, and I don't think a spacecraft would knock out a third of the worlds rivers, thus creating problems for farming and the such, creating Famines(Lack O Food)

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

As above, WORMWOOD is the biblical name of planet X. With the recent report from the Pentagon on Global Warming, could this be what they might be really talking about

No, it's the name for the comet/asteroid.... It's described like a chunk of a mountain... I've often wondered if this was the asteroid thought to hit in 2012...

I've never gone in for the dark planet, but I do think there is something akin to a comet, etc. that every now and then, sends a chunk our way (the last one killing off the dinos....)

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
"A Vatican priet's Letter" (Project Wormwood)

Read: wovoca.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
wormwood, as used in the book of revelations , means bitterness or bitterwaters i think. it strikes earth and turns 1/3 of the waters bitter

from www.carm.org online bible REV 8
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

the star falling as a lamp (lamp i think symbolic of church)falling upon a 3rd part of rivers and fountains of waters (word of god) and turning them bitter, causing spirtual death to the 1/3. probably the same 1/3 of the rebellion.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
didn't we discover a planet X anyways, something near Pluto recently?

Also do you all feel that this has any relevance to the Green Fairy aka Absinthe (which is distilled from Wormwood, which is similar to THC in composition)?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugfast
didn't we discover a planet X anyways, something near Pluto recently?

it was just a large chunk of ice, actually. nothing too spectacular.

as for there being an actual planet-x, i doubt it. if there were another planet, we would have discovered it by now. if not on purpose, then by accident, like how uranus was discovered.

for a planet to be in a polar orbit around the sun (basically perpendicular to our orbit around the sun) would be hard to believe. it would have had to come by at least once now, and would have reaked havoc on the solar system. even if it's orbit were millions of years, it still would have come by once. the only things being disovered that have polar orbits around the sun, with millions of years-long orbits are comets.

and you may say that the asteroid field was caused by planet-x, but that would make it a fairly new (compared to the rest of the solar system) object. also, keep in mind the gravitational properties of jupiter, and the asteroid field's proximity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join