It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we just securing future terrisom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm not very political but I do have eyes to whats is going on. Why are we still fighting? we did what we said we would do we took Sadom out right. but yet our troops are still there, they have familys and life here in the US and I am thankful for our troops. I get satlight T.v algizera and a lot of their news, mind you they don't sencor much of anything. I see almost every day babies and small childern killed every day, the mothers and the fathers carring their lifeless bodys evrey one crying and screaming in the streets for this to stop. There was one imperticlaur incident where only a 11 or 12 year old boy survived his entire family was killed in their home he just sat on a large rock rocking back and forth sceaming at the top of his lungs "Until the day I die I will set myself againt you, you will pay for this." So heres my argument are we just creating more terrorist for the future? why did his family have to die? what did they do ? Live in the wrong contry? I mean let's say this happen here in America would you just let it happen or would you do all you could to stop the killing of your people and family? We are creating more problems not mending anything yet. I encourge you to look at the devistation to the Iraq's childern just google the info and pics. becareful they are quite graphic it will put a new spin on things if you see the entire perspective from both sides I am not putting the US down for anything but I just cant see how we are lessing the terrorist through this but maybe creating them. And to all who serve in the forces THANK YOU! You are very important to us all you keep us safe I comend you for all that you do!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I wonder how much could be done for our own people right here In the US for what it cost to launch a few booms. We have to many homeless and familys strugling for the basic needs. There seems to no problem going to war for what we arnt even sure of. But yet there are many of us that arnt poor enough to get medical help and not enough money to pay for health INC. If you are on welfare they keep you to were you cant get a head and you cant aford to get of welefare either. so were do we the People stand? The money it takes to fund wars and GOV agendas is our money do you agree with these things? Many people evry year are forced to file bankrupsy due to medical bills. would it make more sence to create some kinda of health INC through our GOV? What I mean they want to build the econimy right well this just makes sence make your our people stable with less worries of things like medical bills. At least their credit would be better and not be drawn to bankrupsy. I'm willing to bet almost all who reading this has a medical bill of some kind. realy put your thoughts out here what could make things better?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say we create the just of our problems. If we contine to fight we continue to breed more problems from the younger generartion wittnessing this. I would be pretty pissed off to if another Country occupied my country and then killed my entire family. Think about it . It would suck if most of our city and homes were boomed and nothing but rubble on the ground. I say saw some thing on tv today about a women they are calling the new mother terrasa of the victims of war If I can find the video I will post it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say we create the just of our problems. If we contine to fight we continue to breed more problems from the younger generartion wittnessing this. I would be pretty pissed off to if another Country occupied my country and then killed my entire family. Think about it . It would suck if most of our city and homes were boomed and nothing but rubble on the ground. I say saw some thing on tv today about a women they are calling the new mother terrasa of the victims of war If I can find the video I will post it.

top topics

join