It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ufo"Southampton England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This looks newish,added yesterday to youtube.

Could be a balloon of some sort of a kite. Could be something else. I'll let the image people decide.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Intresting, I'm not sure if its real or not because the way the guy wobbles the camera around looks real but i find that he does it too much so it could be faked.

Good find, not sure though!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

plus if you go to the discription on the youtube page,he gives it a
at the end....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Aaa..Soton, my old stomping ground. I watched with interest but it looks like a gas filled balloon that has escaped from somewhere. However, if you stop the video at time frame 2:33 you can see something fly past. Probably a dragonfly but what do you think?.

Couple of stories people maybe interested from this place. We (as in me + friends, a long time ago after going to the pub) used to go down to weston shore or victoria park (almost directly opposite fawley refinery) to eat burgers etc, we would look out from our parked car - looking out across the water and more often than not - see lights hovering (and moving) over the refinery then disappear at high speed. Certainly not flood lights hitting clouds as it would (also) happen on clear nights. Could never figure out what they were.

The other thing I saw recently before I moved over here was a strange light that came in low and 'sunk' into the military base at Marchwood. No CAA navigation lights on this thing. A few minutes later it rose up over the base and shot across the city at high velocity. Certainly no helicopter !.

TR

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here's a picture of the thing that flys past. I think it's just a dragonfly.

The UFO itself could be just a baloon or something...but it doesn't look to be ascending, as you would expect from a helium baloon.

new topics

top topics

join