It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did you say about my cat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello there virtual strangers! It's so nice to find a place with all the information one would want on various and often sordid topics. I'm Betty (so obviously not the real name), am in my 20s, and live in PA, USA. Fantastic, yes? I'm a writer of fiction and long-winded essays about nothing in particular. I am a seeker of the truth, like many of you here. My greatest hobby is catching all the political headlines and trying to find the deeper message within each speech & snippet (makes a great drinking game too -- who can be the most outlandish? There can only be one!)

Anyway, nice to say hello and I'm looking forward to some truly awesome material!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi,
Welcome to ATS.

If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a great day.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I said he was cute and cuddly and not at all a mice terrorist lol. Welcome, aloha to the jungle.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How does your cat get in and out of the house like that, without a cat door?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by akabetty

Hello Betty. Welcome to ATS.

I said your cat is cuddly and sweet but I'm allergic to cats.

Enjoy your adventure as you roam these hallowed virtual halls.

Looking forward to interesting posts from you now that you've let the cat out of the bag that you're a writer.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Welcome! After you have been here a month you should look into the Collaborative Writers Forum.

Have a great time here but do try to keep your arms and legs inside the spaceship at all times...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey, Betty!

Take some picks of your cat and post them.
Here's a funny cat site>icanhascheezburger.com :hwdy:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
First off welcome !!! Now about your cat. I realize my house is two and half storys , but you need to listen to me. Your cat came though my atic window and came downstairs to the main level and pissed on my white casmer sweater! The he went back out the way he came in. What do you intend to do about it?

Talk about outlandish, this story sounds crazy right? well it really did happen, I was living with a freind in a somewhat wealthy area. she had quite a few cats. i was out side getting ready to go in when the neighbor lady aproached me with this. (LOL) I said what are you talking about surely you must be crazy as I looked at the window she was talking about. I said to her the cat is declawed I suppose you are going to tell me he jumped right. She said never the less your cat did the damage. She said I'm going to call the police , I just (LOL) and walked away. I wonder what the cops said to her when they herd the stoy they never did come.(lol)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
hello.. and have a fun trip here at ATS... just watch your step... there are a lot of potholes.... and as soon as you think there filled in.. someone digs another one.. (grin)...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Always good to have run flat tires on the vette. Dang System, I didn't even know they had a CWF forum here! You just made my day.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

How does your cat get in and out of the house like that, without a cat door?

The answer is: magic. Copious amounts of her own special brand of kitty-magic that seeps from her eyelids.

First off welcome !!! Now about your cat. I realize my house is two and half storys , but you need to listen to me. Your cat came though my atic window and came downstairs to the main level and pissed on my white casmer sweater! The he went back out the way he came in. What do you intend to do about it?

Nothing about it actually. Sorry she pissed on your fancy sweater, but her magic frightens and terrifies. She rules the house and I'm just the supplier of the food. One day she'll let me have my own room!

I can only imagine the laughter from the cops. They probably took her call and sent a rookie out to deal with her madness (which, I imagine, is pretty special indeed). Poor little rookie ...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You rock! Your hillarious ! Ya I did not stick around her much longer and whent in when I saw her after that. That was just plain scary, those are the type of people you usauly find some dead guy in there freezer. Maybe thats why we got the house so easy (lol) .... Here... Kitty...Kitty....Kitty

new topics

top topics

join