It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton: Striking Iran 'Is Really The Most Prudent Thing To Do'»

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Iran is training and supplying the insurgents in Iraq. They are also in bed with Syria adding to Lebanon's problems. Iran's figurehead president is Mahmoud Ahmadinejead, who was involved in the terrorist siege of the US Embassy in 1979. He was also a torturer and executioner, according to Iranian sources:

Watching coverage of Iran's presidential election on television dredged up 25-year-old memories that prompted four of the former hostages to exchange e-mails.

And those four realized they shared the same conclusion — the firm belief that President-elect Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had been one of their Iranian captors. Associates of Ahmadinejad deny any such link.

"This is the guy. There's no question about it," said former hostage Chuck Scott, a retired Army colonel who lives in Jonesboro, Ga. "You could make him a blond and shave his whiskers, put him in a zoot suit and I'd still spot him."

Scott and former hostages David Roeder, William J. Daugherty and Don A. Sharer told The Associated Press on Wednesday they have no doubt Ahmadinejad, 49, was one of the hostage-takers. A fifth ex-hostage, Kevin Hermening, said he reached the same conclusion after looking at photos.

www.militantislammonitor.org...

This is directly from 4 of the hostages. There are, however, apologists who refuse to believe reality and would rather suck down Iran's propaganda that he is innocent.:shk:

Isn't this amazing? You literally hand him a book's worth of documentation refuting his accusations and he just glosses right over it without missing a beat to reassert those accusations YET AGAIN!! Bunky, are you really Karl Rove? William Kristol? Come on, who are you? Which top Neocon? You've GOT to be one of the Big Boys because there's no way an average American faced with documented facts in such a huge pile could ever, EVER keep believing the nonsense you post. Come on, Bunky, tell us your secret!!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Sheesh... What are you half blind?

Did you not read the reams of information I gave you refuting your points 10 times over?
And you come back at me with one dubious link from MilitantIslam.org?

Republicans and Evidence: Oil and Water
It's like his retinas just stop receiving light as soon as he glances upon the words: "Proof" or "Evidence".

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You two have a lot to learn. Just because you post something with a link to an article doesn't make it true. To you it does, because you're both [snip]. I've used some of your own sources to refute what you've written, [snip], and your codefendant there just nods his head like a bobble-headed doll.

Mod Edit- removed unecessary remarks.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Refute my points?
Man I must be missing something.

With what exactly? One questionable link from a known hate group like MilitantIslamWatch.org, probably on the payroll of the CIA or Mossad if I didn't know any better.

Oh yeah my precious arguement torn to shreds, I'm just another victim of intellectual mastermind jsobecky people... lol

To you it does, because you're both Iranian kool-aid drinkers.

Sigh...

How many times are you going to refer to people with different opinions from yours as Communists, Terrorists, Arabs, Muslims, and a host of other Republican buzzwords used to categorize anyone who doesn't want to get stuck into another quagmire?

What is it with you people?
A whole breed of folks who haven't even been anywhere close to war, like Cheney the Vietnam draft dodger, yet have a collective hard-on for war and see it as the only means of diplomacy.

Give it up mate, get some sleep or something. You got nothing.
You know it, I know it, at least have the guts to concede defeat instead of going "Oh I'll just pretend I didn't read your post that refuted all of my arguments..." all the time.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

your right johnsky..me and my wife have been looking for a 5 acre parcel up in the canadian woods, this government just loves p-ssing off other countries...and the reason?? puts alot of money in big businesses pockets.
war is profitable for corporations and it doesn't matter what the common people think. they'll make money selling arms to a country that wants to attack america or britian, they don't give a d-mn

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join