It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cursed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by asilvahalo

Sin ce you bring it up, can you think of one that I haven't?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Nothing in particular comes to mind off the top of my head, and I am not a doctor or any sort of scientific professional.

You said you live very near to the hospital, which suggests you don't live in an entirely residential area. Is it possible that there is a high concentration of pollutants, radiation, magnetism, or something else in your environment? I've never lived very near a medical park, but I could imagine there could be something strange in the environment living near one.

Also, did you move to Santa Barbara from another city? It sounds like everyone who lives in this house moved to the city and this was the house they lived in in the city. I don't know much about SB, but is it possible some of the negative effects (mostly the changes in attitudes/psychology) are reactions to changes in environment?

I'm probably not coming up with anything you haven't already thought of, though.

[edit on 5/7/2008 by asilvahalo]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by asilvahalo

No, no, thats very helpful. Actually, I live near a large chemical plant. you would have to see it to understand why this is so funny to say, but it's there nonetheless. So as for it being a physical thing, I don't know. There is so much that I couldn't share, as I on't have permission. Theres just alot of wierd stuff. But I'm off to the library, as promised! I'll post anything I find...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join