It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted; Homeland Security trainee busted for selling coke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Busted; Homeland Security trainee busted for selling coke

edition.cnn.com

One student allegedly dealing coc aine was a month short of obtaining a master's degree in Homeland Security and worked with campus police as a student community service officer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wonder how long this story stays up.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Apparently, several fraternities were in on the gig.

Authorities say they infiltrated seven campus fraternities and found that in some, most of the students were aware of drug dealing by fraternity brothers.

Another prime example of how fraternities on colleges are as corrupt as they come.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Corruption in fraternities? Are you surprised? They are basically the training grounds for aspiring politicians!

How do you think the "good old boy" network works?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by keeb333

Four pounds of coc aine, 50 pounds of marijuana, 48 hydroponic marijuana plants, 350 ecstasy pills, psilocybin, 30 vials of hash oil, methamphetamine, various illicit prescription drugs, one shotgun, three semi-automatic pistols, three brass knuckles and $60,000 in cash were seized.

Source

They really know how to party there.

Animal house.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ralph Partridge, special agent in charge of the Drug Enforcement Agency's San Diego division, said that "the sad part" was that the student graduating with a masters degree in Homeland Security asked "whether it would have an effect on [his] being a federal law enforcement officer."
Theta Chi, the fraternity which police believe was selling coc aine, will be charged with the sale and possession of drugs and possible charges for possession of firearms.

abcnews.go.com...

The Creed of Theta Chi?

"I believe in Theta Chi, its traditions and its ideals. Born of sturdy manhood, nurtured by resolute men, enobled by high and sacred purpose, it has taken its place among the educational institutions of America as a promoter of knowledge, an advancer of culture and a builder of character.

It inspires true friendship: teaches truth, temperence, and tolerance, extols virtue, exacts harmony, and extends a helping hand to all who seek it.

I believe in the primacy of Alma Mater: in the usefulness of my Fraternity, in its influence and its accomplishments and I shall do all in my power to perpetuate its ideals, thereby serving my God, my country and my fellow-man."

One step away from Masonhood.

top topics

join