It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will be our next president in the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So who do YOU think will be our next president in the USA? Popular opinion suggests that we're looking at 4 - 8 years of John McCain, but I would certainly hope not.

From a different angle, do you think the voters will actually be a deciding factor in the 2008 elections? After all, there has to be at least a little honesty behind this whole thing, right?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
Popular opinion suggests that we're looking at 4 - 8 years of John McCain,

Uh ... where did you get that? Obama was out in front in all the polls. Now Hillary is. Both easily beat McCain in a general election - at least according to the polls.

Oh .. and Mccain is only a one term president. He wouldn't be going for 8.

but I would certainly hope not.

I'd rather have Hillary or McCain over Obama any day of the week.
I'd take the Libertarian or even the Constitution Party over Obama as well.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There would have to be a conspiracy angle, for this topic to be presented in this conspiracy thread.

I don't want to see McCain, or Hillary, or Barrack be president, but since that's what we will be limited to, the least war-mongerer would have to be Barack.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Didn't mean to post this in the wrong place, my apologies.

Still kind of curious though.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
the least war-mongerer would have to be Barack.

He'll declare war on your wages.

As for who it will be ... Hillary, McCain or Obama .... they are all CFR.
So it will still be CFR running the country.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Like it matters...whoever gets it will screw us up, screw us over and won't lose one ounce of sleep doing it. People harp and rant on BUSH...but EVERY president for the past 30 years has done their part to make this country more screwed up. Each one will contribute to the decay...I laugh because so many think it will get better after BUSH....IT NEVER GETS BETTER...they just keep on screwing us...only thing that changes is who's doing the pushing!!!!

You would think someone somewhere would give us atleast some lubrication so it stops hurting so much..
But then i remembered...it is OUR government...and that would be asking way to much...being thoughtful of us that is.....

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'd rather have Hillary or McCain over Obama any day of the week.

True that!

Barack be the least war mongerer? I doubt it. He would be busy bending over for his Muslim buddies in Iran and his Communist buddies in China. Meanwhile Iran will get confident and start trying to take out Isreal or much of the ME. China would aim for Taiwan.

Next thing you know, he'll let them march right into the US and declare "Sharia Law" over US citizens.

After all, as Barack put it, "If the political winds should shift, I will stand with the Muslims".

We don't need a spoiled, Muslim, Communist attention-seeking azz as President of the US. He'd give it up.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter who will be elected president in November because we are going to get more of the same -- fast talk and slow work.
We will still have a war on terror. We will still be "hunting" Osama bin Laden, there will still be poor and hungry children in our country and the government will be fatter and more bloated.
The real question is, how do we survive it?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Does it really matter which one of these puppets are decided to be head puppet? It's gonna take a real revolution to get "change".

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hello friends,

Been a while since I've posted. Been out working on the Great Lakes and just browsing when I have the chance. I honestly believe it is going to be Hillary. Why? I don't know. But I sincerely believe that even if Obama wins the popular vote. The super delegates will vote hillary for the Democratic nomination. On the Republican side. I's love to see a real conservative like Ron Paul or maybe even Bob Barr. But, that won't happen. I really do think McCain is far to... Left? For most Conservative voters. Hell, he just jumped on the global warming bandwagon. I don't think he can pull off a defeat on the Dems this year. Just my opinion though.

Peace out peeps...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Unfortunately that seems to be the case.

We are headed into some danagerous times my friends. The more radical religion and Nuclear warheads are being scaled into the world, the more clear and present dangers become evident.

We have to reduce Nuclear weapons (and this includes China), by inspecting and making sure all secret sites are not producing weapons-grade Uranium.

We can't just sign a "Global Pact" like Obama stated, this is rediculous as those secret Nuclear sites will keep on building weapons. No silly treaty to make him look good is going to do what really matters, and that is prevent Nuclear warfare.

If we can get someone worth their salt that would see to this in office and Congress, we are on our way to a better future.

None of these canidates are even remotely a good choice.

Lol - good Avitar Lost Sailor!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by jetxnet]

top topics

join