It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie williams/Jon Ronson UFO documentary tonight 5/5/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
We have heard recently about Robbie Williams and his belief in UFO'S and even his recent promotion of ATS, well the show will air tonight on BBC radio 4 in the UK, however fear not if you cant hear it because you live somewhere you cant hear it, or are working, or doing something else that means you are going to miss it, if you want to in the first place, as i said the show will air tonight at 6.30pm on BBC radio 4 , if you miss it you can still hear it Here
On the BBC listen again website.

Im actually looking forward to this i want to see what the man has to say and if he will mention ATS again?

If you miss the initial broadcast!

Please remember you can only listen after the show has finished, it starts at 6.30pm UK time, and im guessing available right after it finishes or soon after that.

AZZ

Thanks to Acidtastic for pointing out my mistake.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by azzllin]

[edit on 6/5/2008 by azzllin]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
it's on at 6.30 uk time,not 8pm

If it's any help,that's in 5 minutes time.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just had a though, maybe it can be uploaded to ATS seeing how he gave the site a plug? it will be in the public domain, does that mean it is free to download? and upload it ?

Be nice to add it to the archives if it is any good.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
it's on at 6.30 uk time,not 8pm

If it's any help,that's in 5 minutes time.

Sorry my bad ive got 8 pm on the brain, gonna go edit the initial post if nobody minds thanks Acidtastic

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

well,you should be able to listen live (click the listen live button),and they'll have it available for download/re-listen for at least a few weeks. I don't know about downloading it and rebroadcasting it.

I would record it,but I'm technicly inept.

anyway,it's about to start....

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ill try and download it when its done, he already has done the ATS thing again, thanks again

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I am not comfortable with this thread turning into a discussion about Robbie or his views. He is a member here and we don't do that.

Carry on with any and all commentary about the show and the topics he covers but let's not get into talking about Robbie himself please, it's just not cricket and we wouldn't allow it if it were about any other member.

Thanks...

Springer...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I guess i didnt realize he was a member although stupid of me not to figure it out, you are right it isnt fair, can this thread be removed for the sake of fairness? i really wouldnt mind, im not about points just truth, and i wouldnt like one about me

:please remove springer

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well,show didn't really go into any great detail about anything in particular. It was just a short document of Robbies visit to the ufo conference. He spoke to that Doctor bloke who removes alien implants and Anne Andrews,the mother of a child who claims is being abducted and upgraded by aliens. Um,twas an interesting little listen,good to get the ufo subject on mainstream radio.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

No worries about the thread at all, we would have a thread announcing any member who went on the radio, I did a radio interview last week and we had a thread about it, no worries at all there as long as we don't get into discussing Rob specifically, well I guess it'd be okay to say how grand he is for talking about these things and all that, but you know what I mean, no negative remarks.

Springer...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I thought the interview with the lady with the indigo child fascinating to me, ive been meaning to do a lot more research into it but its one of those things i never get around too, we have 4 computers in this house and i seem to find time on one hard until the early hours, i thought she was very brave with what she said, i would like to hear her son's side of it just to make sure it isnt something drummed into him as a child.

From the tiny amount i do understand however maybe this is the way things will change as predicted by so many? perhaps an indigo child will be resposible for the Hopi prophecy, or become a influential world leader.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I heard Robbie williams talking about Ufo's in a interview in the BBC. I'm from Brazil and heard it on the Internet. I think that in the begining of the interview joss thought that robbie was joking. I don't know why people refuse to believe that UFO's exist

new topics

top topics

join