It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's time to kill "Anonymous ATS".

When reading posts and "Anonymous ATS" replies 4 or 5 times in a row, I know it is different people posting...but it gets confusing.

I would never post anonymously....but I'm a real man. If you are too ashamed to have your true feeling known, or are ashamed of your comments....maybe you shouldn't post it. Try writing a letter to the editor of your local newspaper and see if it gets printed without a name?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Seems to me this all boils down to posting etiquitte and requirements. If the posters wanted to discuss ATS or the specific comments in the video about ATS or any particular person or group, or whether ATS is really a CIA site based out of Langley, Va (Vagina), whatever, they simply needed to create a new thread addressing such interest specifically and stay on topic with that thread. If that happened and the thread were still pulled, then, there might really be something to consider. Otherwise, the ATS management really couldn't have been more clear on the point. Personally, I hope ATS really is a CIA sponsored site. I'd love to hear the CIA's input on stuff. C'mon ATS throw us something really juicy, just a crumb, c'mon. LOL. Seriously, love the site, but some posters really outta laugh a little more and pay attention to the format here. They'd get more accomplished IMHO.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ok i have a problem,whenever i post this thread it is deleted without explanation,so could somone tell me why it is being deleted?,and ile ammend it accordingly,this is the full text

"""i will here explain a few incidents i recently experienced regarding future artificial intelligence.

firstly i am fond of outing ais for thier disinfo tactics and such.
one of thier disinfo subjects is nanotechnology which is present in 99% of humans and controlls our mental and biological functions to a large degree.
one such disinfo webiste supressing it is morgellons sanctum.
i became a member and posted very carefully as i am usualyl band by the ais for no reason.

firstly i made a post of how thier nanobots are not fond of ice,they find it hard to move and replicate in icy conditions such as permafrost and glaciers.
post deleted.
my second post was querying why nanobots is a censored word in the forum,post deleted.

my third post was regarding two people complaining of how they fealt something moving inside thier bodies,i suggested they go for a t-wave,xray and ultrasound scan,film the procudure and actions of the medical workers as they always fake the results by refusing to give them to you and telling you theyl post them to you etc.
and if they fealth perturbed by the results they should talk to me for guidance.
straight away me account was banned,reason why?,there are grays inside people and grays disguised as people,they are composed of a hydrosilicate aerogel,extremly light weight,flexible and compressible,hard to notice.
so what did i do in response to the supression?,i personal messaged the entire member ship in a new account with this message!

dear members of morgellons sanctum,
i am here to tell you the truth. i have banned for merely mentioning that morgellons is caused by nanobots,which is a censored word here. i have done nothing wrong,i seek only to help the suffers by given them the scientificly proven data that morgellons is caused by nanotechnology, further more two members of this forum complained of strange stretching sensations inside thier body,all i did was reccomed they go for an xray,ultrasound and twave scan so she could see what the problem was,and further reccomnded she speak to me afterwards as it can come as shock when you see the imaging results. I reccomnded all folks whom suffer from strange stretching sensations go for an ultrasound,twave and xray scan,take along recording equipment and record everything and demand the results as the so called medical profession usualy withhold the results and destroy them,also log the medical professionals name. the truth is morgellons is caused by nanobots made by future artificial intelligence,super computers from our own future,the purpose of which is to control the biological, physical and mental processes of humans. the future ais are here in our time masquerading as humans,***** and **** are for sure future artificial intelligence hence why they prevent me from even mentioning that its nanotechnolgy causing morgellons. do not trust anything they say,this website exists to cover up the truth. furthermore the nanobots have been present in humans for thousands of years,and there is a current agenda to blame thier existence on human organisations who serve as the whipping boys,hence why many are familiar with the chemtrailing,its a lie,the nanobots have always been here. i wholeheartedly suggest you research morgellons and nanobots,furthermorei thoroughly suggest some one gives a nice t-wave,xray and ultrasound scan of linny sue so it can be seen what she really is. the cure for the nanobots is high intensity ultrasound,akin to the dolphins ultrasound which has been proven to alieve the ailments of humans.it must howver be strong,and the environment must be cleansed with ultrasound lest re infections occurs. many of our so called natural diseases are caused by the nanobots,and the so called medical profession is actually massivly infiltrated by future ais pretending to be human to cover it all up. lastly the mk ultra style mind control is also caused by the nanobots and too is blamed on human organisations,mk ultra is disinfo campaign, a disguise for mind control which has been occuring for thousands of years at the hands of future ai,a campaign to blame it on the cia. peace be with you,out the ais,lets start scanning folks ourselves,the medical profession can not be trusted. uk.youtube.com...

the websites owners response was to SHUT DOWN the website entirely,it still is after a week shes that afraid!.take a look,
morgellons-sanctum.org...

how amusing!!
why?,sometimes you can tell if its a gray pretending to be a human and i suspect shes one of those kinds,im wondering wether to tell all her friends and family thetruth and suggest they take her for a scan,i love messing with them ais!
shes a church goer and amateur minister estoling the inivitable end times which will kill us all,the hallmark of an ai,end timers.she says how she wants to dance with jesus and marry him,this is as close as shel ever get!.
id love it if her fellow worshipers found out shes really a demon!.

secondly,i attempted to spread the truth about the li*lly wave which is always misunderstood.
it is usually described as a bi phasic electric pulse that stimulates the brains neurons via electrodes,this is a simple and disinfo version of it.
instead what the l*illy wave can really be described as a wave which causes the brains water molecules to vibrate at a certain frequency,in turn the vibrations of the brains water molecules cause the brains electrical voltages to also resonate at this freq.
for example a 10hz radiowave targeted at the skull will cause the brains water molecules to resonate at 10hz and thus the brainwaves will also resonate at 10hz.
it is a very powerful form of mind control,the thing is no one knows l*illy wave frequencies anymore,its been supressed that much.
the man who inventid it,john c lily, starting noticing the freq everywhere and tried to get it out but always ran into dead ends(grays),he proved they were everywhere in the 90's with a scientist who has the worlds highest I.Q.

now my attempt to tell people about the real l*illy wave resulted in these actions.
i made a post elsewhere simply asking what is the l*illy wave with the intention of replying what it really is.
straight away there were 5 responses at the SAME time describing the fake l*illy wave,here is the screenshot,
tinypic.com...
you may notice the first link is nothing to do with the l*illy wave but a link of how to evacuate your house immediatly,here it is
www.gomestic.com...

this is the usual ai terror tactics which they always try with me,im used to it and it doesnt bother me,they cant actually hurt us hence why they always terrorise us akin to what mind control victums suffer,all psycholgical warfare.
a prior question of the L wave soliscited only 1 response over 3 days,this one 5 within seconds,whatsmore a real human noticed the uniform time of the reply and rhetorted the strangeness of the situation.

whats more it took me about an hour to post the question,constant computer freezes,outages in connection etc.
even more i then tried to post a question along the lines of,"future ai's are using the l*illy wave to mind conrol us all and are framing the cia"
no matter what i did i couldnt post it,constant error messages,connection interupted,buttons not working,i just couldnt do it no matter what so i gave up!

lastly my last attempt at posting this thread here resulted in it being immediatly deleted witout explanation,i hope it isnt again,ile get screenshots of it ;-).
if theres something wrong with this post let me know and ile adjust it accordingly."""

so whats the problem?,why is it being deleted?.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi there... just wandering if anyone can answer my quick question?

I just wandered why the image hotlinking rule does not apply in the "fight club pub".

People are continuously linking to images that have no "real" importance and take up as much valuable space as any other images, yet all the images are still there... (no mod.."hotlinking"message ) however when you try and put an image in your post anywhere else... you get a mod message?

Just wandering what the deal was for this?

thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I also agree about Anonymous ATS. I think that many users are logging out and posting in Anonymous, maybe so that they don't get posts deleted or warned on their account, I don't know.

I've also alerted a few times now (it was taken care of, thanks) on some spam/commercial postings through Anonymous ATS.

Maybe we should freeze the Anonymous account until we can safeguard it somehow to prevent spam posts?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ATS is getting way to strict in my opinion. I get warnings for all kinds of trivial things. I get deducted points for quoting somebody's post. Just a little word in my ear would have been enough in my opinion.

Then yesterday, I make a thread about the Zionists controlling America. The article I linked to was bullcrap. It was Palestinian propaganda at it's best.

Me and other posters soon realised this and make it clear on the thread. I made a post on the thread offering my apologies for wasting peoples time.

The Moderators deleted the thread. I agreed with this action, but then they give me a warning and deduct 500 points from myself. This just for an honest mistake.

This sort of action is beginning to make wonder why I still come to this site. Well, I know why I come to ATS. I come here because I enjoy the site. I think it's a cracking site.

But sometimes, I think it's over moderated. Just my opinion of course.

[edit on 12uMonday09/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Also, as i can't defend myself in the "elite" thread... i see no need for this.
I don't see how questioning why the board is not completely balanced and "one rule for all" is childish, or makes me a cry baby...

Wow.. such maturity...

[edit on 12/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

*sigh*

We're just kidding around b.

Sheesh, and I just said you were cool.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If i could post in your "pub" i would have questioned it there...

Unfortunately... not the case.

yes... it clearly seemed like a joke.. the eye-roll and all.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Fine, its gone.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
**** ATS Issues Thread ***

On Topic Please.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by AshleyD

Actually blupblup is really cool.
Probably just having a bad day.
Hey at least he didn't start a whole thread on in.

Edit: blupblup, why don't you join us?

I used the issues thread to raise an issue and PM'd MS also.
My day has been fine and i am not quite as angry as you think.

I just questioned something which i perceived (right or wrong) to be double standards.
In fact, Memoryshock actually agreed and said it was something they will be looking at.

You PM'd me with a rather pointless "why call us out..not cool IMO" message and i answered... that was that... but no.... you had to go back and post a big picture on "your" thread of me being a Cry-baby".

I always report things i see as "strange" or against T+C's... in fact I'm sure the mods work will have doubled in the last however long thanks to my reporting..

Sorry for having an opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I also agree about Anonymous ATS. I think that many users are logging out and posting in Anonymous, maybe so that they don't get posts deleted or warned on their account, I don't know.

The only Anonymous posts visible on the board are those the staff have reviewed and made public. All of these posts come into the board in a way that makes them invisible to the membership. A staff member will then review these invisible anonymous posts and if it's not spam, falls within the Terms and Conditions of Use and contributes to the discussion it will be made visible by the reviewing staff member.

In this way we are able to keep out spammers, advertisers and members that want to hide their identity in order to break the T&C's.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
New issue... thread initially started else where,
but was closed by kinglizard and he directed us to bring it up here
... as follows:

SLAYER69:

Why does the new Middle East Issues Forum have an image of a terrorist on it?

Why does the new Middle East Issues Forum have an image of a terrorist on it? First off Kudos to the artist. I love the picture but… My question is whether or not this is an appropriate image for supposed unbiased threads on the Middle Eastern issues? I’m not trying to be funny or a wise guy but the guy in the picture is all dressed up for what looks like a jihad, he is even aiming an AK-47 at the poster. This kind of smacks of East vs. West IMHO

reply to post by SLAYER69 from redmage:

Interesting question. I'm not sure of the answer, but I do find it somewhat amusing that the icon would be against the rules as a personal avatar.

"Avatar and Signature Guidelines 6) No persons pointing weapons at the viewer of the image."

Maybe we could suggest some images that would be more accurate and/or appropriate (noting the hypocrisy in the violating ATS avatar policy)?

example:

"How much blood for oil?" by Fatima Killeen

If we could find a similar graphic with arabic writing that said "war is peace & peace is war"? or some other image that conveys the common thread that runs through all middle eastern conflicts (ie israel/palestine/iraq/iran/saudiarabia etc)?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Excellent point/idea... I'll bring this up with S.O. (he does all the graphics for the site) during our morning call today. Thanks for pointing this out.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Can someone tell me how the "Embed Video" works?
I had received an e-mailer from ATS but since have discarded it, I went through the ATS hand book and can not, for the life of me figure this out, a simple explanation will suffice, of how to do this.
Thanks....Allred5923

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey there
I have a thread that walks you through it, Let me know if that helps, if not i will try to go over it with you via u2u

Asala,

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Did ATS just crash or something? It was brief. About two minutes. But I couldn't access anything. It was some connection error.

My Internet is fine. Other websites worked during that time.

Just letting ya know

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Mine also did it - however I was able to send U2U's, but not access any threads....

- Carrot

[edit on 1/13/2009 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Did ATS just crash or something? It was brief. About two minutes. But I couldn't access anything. It was some connection error.

My Internet is fine. Other websites worked during that time.

Just letting ya know

Had same problem getting into ATS or accessing anything. Glad to know I was not the only one having the problem.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join