It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hey.. um everytime i click on a picture here at ats its takes my to the "link no longer exists" page

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
...in the 'recent posts' area -- seems that the 'author' area is larger then need be, detracting from 'thread topic' column. Intended?

[edit on 23-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr
...in the 'recent posts' area -- seems that the 'author' area is larger then need be, detracting from 'thread topic' column. Intended?

[edit on 23-9-2008 by arktkchr]

If you scroll down, you'll probably find that one of the post authors has a really long username. I think the width of the column adjusts to the longest name.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi De Hi,

its been intimated (or said) a number of times that im not really welcome here...

i just want to tell you my perspective.Then you can do what you want with it.

my aim is true.

I'm a member who happens to be famous..
I wanted people to know about AtS......
Same as ANYBODY else here...

I have taken no money from Ats and I NEVER will...
Im doing all this for free....and i have no problem with that what so ever...

if you find my presance to be an embarresment to the site...
i understand where your coming from....
i can be A knob head most of the time...

Now,rightly or wrongly i wanted people to come here and read what ive been reading
for the last two and a half years...

if you were in my position would you?
i just happen to be 'in that position' and im trying to do what i think is right....
nothing more nothing less...

I have nothing to gain except ridicule....and i dont give a monkey's brass cheeks

I just want to help go get this info "OUT THERE''

By the way,ATS being represented by william morris because of me is a complete fabrication...they worked with them before we even met..

i get on reallly well with the gang and im looking forward to working with them again...

please excuse grammer and spelling ive got ear infection
and Im all over the place...

best
Chris on a bike

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

You are very welcome here. Its also because of you that all this information and knowledge is getting more coverage and slowly sinking into mass-consciousness. Period.

Keep up the good work you are doing for precious humanity!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Hey chrisonabike, pretty much everything that happens at ATS gets picked apart, complained about, ridiculed by a few people.

Please don't take it personally!!

Stay cool

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Firstly, I hope your ear gets better....ear infections can be nasty. And secondly, you are absolutely not an embarrasment to ATS. You know cos I've already told you that you are the reason I found ATS at all...so apart from the personal stuff, I think that your involvement here can only be a postive, creative force in the right direction.

Please don't let the miseries put you off...the more people here the better, even if they want to be narky from time to time. (I mean the complainers, not you!!Lol!)

Cait

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Im happy about it.
I believe that it has brought a few more people here with an interest in ufo`s and that can only be a good thing especially in the uk where we tend to be more hush hush with our beliefs.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
@Chris on his bike

Thx to you (you made it KNOWN!) I registered on ATS. NOT bc of you but bc of the content of the site. ALL ppl are welcome in here! Sharing ideas and personal views is a good thing. Pls don’t let other ppl tell ya differently. If they do it says more about them, the ones that ridicule others, (maybe fear?) then about you.

About the being famous part: better you then me
but its indeed a position from where you can bring info across to lots of ppl.
They can either try to think outside their boxes or not.

About being in your position: as far as I can imagine Yes I wud have done the same.

Getting the ‘ message out there’ is a positive action. Sharing stuff is what ppl should be doing more often.

Dunno W. Morris but ya must be used to ppl telling cr*p about ya. Shake it off! Don’t let it get ya down.

Hope ur ear infection will be over soon.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I am sorry if you think that you are not wanted here at ATS. So I just want to say:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm all for chrisonabike doing a space station podcast singalong.. soon as his ear infection clears up of course.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
...not wanting to turn this into a Robbie-Appreciation thread but:

All part of it dude - knockers and supporters wherever you go, be it in the music industry or chilling out with fellow forum members.

As a side note - if you're ever over in Aotearoa/New Zealand again and have time to sightsee and check out a few things I'd suggest heading up north to Kapu Wairua, Cape Reinga/Rerenga Wairua way...up the top tip of the North Island...some freaky stuff up those ways.

More than a few sightings happen up there...very spiritual place, its the convergence and the traditional 'launching point' for us Maori when we pass over and our wairua/spirit returns back to our ancestral land. Yeah - trippy place indeed.

Also the Central North island, Taupo, Turangi, Tongariro National Park area. I grew up there (my folks still live there) and can put you on to a few places (and people) to check out...again some interesting stuff there which - if you're previllaged enough to be invited into and shown - may be right up your alley.

Heck - come over and chill for a bit dude...go get that ta-moko of yours added to maybe...

Kia Ora.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by alien]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
How long do we have to wait for a response on 'ATS Email Newsletter Special' submissions?

I submitted it like 9 or 10 days ago last Sunday. No response.

I u2u'd a random Super Mod and he said he'd check into it. No response afterwards.

I u2u'd Skeptic Overlord some days after that. No response.

I spent something like 30 or more hours writing that raw exclusive. It's taken me 3 years of intense research to even be able to write that, which isn't being covered any other place period.

So that's why I'm ansy. But it seems like any response would cure my itch. It's not like I expected it to post the following day. The "Note to ATS Staff" should make that clear. A key motivator of my desire for a response is in that Note. There's something like 20+ links involved and I didnt know whether or not I should link them into the text or build a long reference list which would make for a much longer post. In doing so I'll have to intimately go thru the entire writing either way (and clean up some spotty English that I'm now aware of while I'm at it).

If it's not accepted I can deal with that. Or if there's some internal whatever slowing things down fine; I realize I do have 2 other accepted submissions which might invoke some others considerations if certain policies are still in place. But as far as I know nobody has even seen wherever it is that submissions go to inside your admin areas. I can always post it at my blog site, but I wanted to enlighten the ATS community to this crucial virtually untold story.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Don't let the few complainers sway you from this site, I'm sure they won't. You're welcome here and we're glad you are here, no matter who you are. We can all come together as equals here, and like any community there will be people who enjoy complaining and playing the victim, it's just human nature.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Back on topic please.

This is the ATS Issues thread.

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Mod Note:

This is the ATS Issues Thread.

Please remain on topic. Adherence to this simple request is expected.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
okies I got an issue,

Chat, unfortunately it is down once again, when it is up it is sometimes very difficult to access.

As this is an ongoing concern, would it be possible to get our updates here instead of having new BB&Q threads pop up about it?

I understand that Chat is a perk, a rather nice perk, I certainly don't want to see this nice amenity for the membership to go away due to issues both technological and sociological.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Anyway, I'm satisfied that the ATS team have given their side of the story so I won't be pursuing it any further (not that anything I say matters anyway)

Thanks

[edit on 20-9-2008 by dodgygeeza]

And why they have to explain "their side" is beyond me. What the owners do is their business and when it affects the members I would hope they would inform them, but until then we get to play as usual.

As the site gets bigger and hopefully better and the owners expand their horizons, representation sounds like a good idea to me.

I will just mention though as this thread is well read.......would one of you higher up types please fix my account..have sent word to several and even a complaint. I am getting frustrated and one staffer is starting to blame himself.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I agree with you. I have read nomadrush's blog as well and I'm really not surprised at this. That's completely wrong but go figure. Bad ATS!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by The Revealer]

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join